First night together

You're My Destiny (Sequel to Eternally Yours)

You were at the back of the seats with L, on the way to the airport. L intertwined your hand with his and you turned and looked at him. He smiled at you and you smiled back. He brushed your cheeks with his another hand," Are you okay? You looked tired."

"I am alright." You beamed at him and he continued, "Anyway, do you want to consider that we move out and stay together instead? You know, you don't have to stay together with my parents. I know you still feel uncomfortable with my mum."

You shook your head, "It's okay. Your mum said that she want us to stay with her isn't it? I don't want to go against her will. Furthermore, I can get closer and understand your mum more when I stayed together with her."

"Okay. I will listen to you . But in any case, if my mum do anything bad to you and if you want to move out, please tell me. I will move out of that mansion together with you.  I just want my wife to be happy. " L explained. You softened and nodded, "Alright. Don't worry, oppa."

Soon, the car arrived at the airport. The chauffeur helped the both of you with the luggage. With one hand holding to yours, and the other dragging the luggage, the two of you happily walked into the departure hall to check in.

About an hour later, you arrived at the Jeju island for honeymoon. You were excited as it was your first time there. You hooked your arms onto L, "Oppa, the air here is fresh!" You close your eyes and took in a deep breath.

L chuckled, "Let's take these two days to enjoy."

After checking in the hotel, you rested onto the bed as you were tired after a long day. L smiled and  laid beside you, "Finally, you are mine." L s his arms around your waist and pulled you closer to him. He softly gazed at you and pecked your lips. *This is our first night together...* You thought of it and your heart began to raced. You know what L is going to do. "Erm... I am going to bath." You quickly pushed him away and ran to the bathroom.

L smirked, "Yah, do you think I will let you go today?" L yelled outside the door. You blushed a little and quickly took you bathe.

You wiped the towel on your hair to dry it as you slowly open the door and peeped outside, "Aish.. what am I going to do?"  Nervously, you headed out of the room and you saw L comfortably lying on the bed and smiled after seeing you, "~~~~ah, you are finally back!"

Happily, he moved towards you and pulled you down onto the bed. He was now on top of you, he lightly your cheeks, "My pretty wife." He leaned forward and kiss your lips. The kiss continued soft and L slowly move towards your neck, a tingle warmth felling run down your body. You then quickly stopped him with your hands and L pulled away and blinked. "Oppa, I think you should bath first."

L pouted and sighed, "Alright then." He stood up and you heaved a sign of relieved as you were not prepared for it.

L then turned back and winked, "Wait for me, baby. Don't sleep before I am done with bathing." He quickly made his way to the bathroom.

You squeezed your eyes and touched your chest. Your heart was beating really fast. 

After L came out of the bathroom, he found that you were sleeping soundly on the bed. He felt a little upset, but he understand that you were really tired after the wedding. He lightly slipped into the blanket next you making sure not to wake you up. He pulled you closely into his arms and unknowingly you smiled in your dreams, "Oppa.."

L softly gazed at you with affection and curled a strand of your hair behind your ears, "Sweet dreams, My dear,"