The beach

You're My Destiny (Sequel to Eternally Yours)

The sun rose in a pool of crimson and gold, spilling light all over the land and the white clouds. You stir in your dreams as the sunlight shone brightly in your face. You slowly opened your eyes and saw L sleeping soundly beside you, with his hands around your waist.

You softly gazed at him and smiled, *My oppa.*

Carefully, you moved his hands away as you didn't want to wake him up. You hopped out of your bed and went to the balcony. You could feel the gentle breeze beating on your face and you took a deep breath to feel the fresh air. You smiled as the Palm trees swayed to the gentle breeze in the warm tropical sunshine.* I can't wait to go to the beach.*

Excitedly, You went back into the room and saw L was still sleeping. You lightly sat on the bed and shook L, "Oppa..."

L pulled your hands and you fell into his arms, "Oppa.. Let's go have fun outside."

"Let me hug you a while more."L mumbled in your dreams.

"Oppa, wake up." You pulled apart. "Arasso, Arasso, I will wake up for my baby." He gave you a flying kiss and smiled with his eyes close.

"Oppa!!" You pulled him up and he steal a kiss from your lips. "Good morning." He softly smiled at you and saw your dress, "You already dress up?"

You nodded, "I can't wait to go to the beach! Oppa, go prepare yourself."

Hand in hand, L and you walked towards the beach. You could smell the scent of water and the sand was soft. The beach was beautiful and it's like a little piece of heaven in earth.

"Oppa, Isn't it romantic?" You asked, "I can't believe we are here."

L kissed your forehead and lied down on a sun chair, "It's beautiful."

"Oppa, shall we swim?" You suggested and took off your bikini dress. L glanced at your slim waist and perfectly sculpted body, *She is so pretty.*

L can't help but fell for you even more. L helped you to put on the sun block before entering the water. You jumped into the water with L and swim beside him. "Oppa, look there." You pointed at the other direction to distract him and quickly hid yourself in the water.

"What is it?" L turned back and couldn't find you, "~~~~~ah." He called and looked around.

"Boo!" You jumped out of the water and splashed the water into his face. L laughed, "Yah, I didn't know you are so playful." He started splashing water on your face continuously. You tried to use your hands to block, "Oppa, stop it."
"I won't stop." L teased and continued to do that.

You couldn't open your eyes as the water kept splashing onto your face. L smiled as he saw how you try to block the water.

You knew that you couldn't win him and decided to trick him again. *Let see how I get back to you,* You thought as you winced, "Ouch.. Ah. My leg cramp." You pretended to drown, "Oppa.."

L was shocked to see that and stop his action. He wrapped his arms around your waist to pull you up. You blushed a little and saw his worried face.

"~~~~~ah, are you alright? Let's go up to the shore." L said worriedly.

You laughed and slapped his arms, "I was just kidding."

"Hey, You liar!" L gasped.

The two of you continued to have fun in the beach.

Before the sun set, L rented a car and brought you out for a spin. Indeed, the island was beautiful with its stunning natural scenery and with a view of the emerald-colored sea and soaring gulls.

L knew that you love it, seeing that you are attracted to the scenery outside the window.

L stopped the car near an outdoor  restaurant to have some dinner. The restaurant was famous dating spot due to its good music and stunning view.

He ordered some of your favourite food and wine. The both of you sat there and enjoyed the beautiful night skies.

"Oppa, this reminds me of the day you confessed to me that you love me." You softly smiled as you recalled it.

L chuckled, "I still remembered that I kept forcing you to call me oppa." He then gazed at you,"I could still remembered vividly how nervous I was when I confess to you."

"And our first kiss! " you exclaimed, "Time really flies and now we are married."

"But it feels like we have just known each other. My love for you didn't change at all. It fact, I feels that I love you even more." L took your hand and signal the waiter.

The waiter brought out a boutique of roses and handed it to L, "For you, My only one."

Your heart melted at his action. You took the roses and brushed your fingers on the petal, "Oppa... "

"Do you like it?"L looked into your eyes. You nodded and leaned forward  to kiss his lips, "Oppa, saranghae."