Everything

Soosica's : Random Songs One-Shot Collection

 

this time it's Everything by MIchael Buble

 


 

"Do we really have to do this?" the taller girl whined while rubbing her neck.

 

"YES. Now, sit down." Jessica ordered, pointing at the opposite chair.

 

"This is going to be gooood~" Hyoyeon said and the others just nodded in agreement. "I'm going to get some snacks," said Yuri. "What's going on?" Taeyeon asked. "Sica-unnie is trying out this relationship evaluation or something. Sooyoung-unnie and Sica-unnie are going to read the list of things they dislike about each other," Yoona explained. "Oh, this is fun!" Taeyeon plopped into the couch. "Isn't the Sica's list going to be never ending?" Tiffany asked while squeezing in next to Taeyeon. "Oh, they limit it to just one piece of paper each," Yoona answered. "Unnie, I don't think we should disturb them," the sensible maknae suggested just to get ignored by the others. "Relax, Juhyun. If they want privacy, they would do this in their room," Tiffany said, patting the seat next to her, "Just enjoy the show."

 

Sooyoung just looked at the others before sitting down, "Sica-yah~ Can we at least do this in our room? There's too many spectators."

 

"No." Jessica answered while looking at the piece of paper she was holding. "If we do this in our room, you will not be serious and you might fall asleep while I'm talking again. Remember last time?"

 

"I just got back from filming last time, what do you expect? I promise I'll be serious this time. Please Sica-chu~~~" Sooyoung said with an aegyo.

 

"No. Now let's get started." Jessica replied coldly.

Jessica straightened her back and cleared . She rested her elbow on the dining table and took a deep breath, "Choi Sooyoung," she started reading the list in front of her. "These are the things that I dislike about you."

Sooyoung sighed as she accepted her defeat. She slouched on chair, preparing herself for Jessica's long list.

 

"One. I hate it when you drool on my head when we are cuddling."

"YOU DID WHAT CHOI SOOYOUNG???" Yuri exclaimed while the others burst out laughing. 

"YAH! I accidentally did that and it only happens when I'm too tired!" Sooyoung protested.

"SHH! You guys! If you want to listen, keep your mouth shut." Jessica ordered before continuing.

 

"Two. I don't like it when you highlighted my as your favorite part of my body. IN. PUBLIC."

Tiffany started clapping her hands.

"But I'm just being honest." Sooyoung mumbled.

 

"Three. I don't like it when you are all flirtatious with Yoona on stage."

"Me?" Yoona said, pointing at herself.

"Yes. You." Jessica said, glaring at her.

"But you don't like on-stage PDAs. You said you didn't want us to look too obvious like them, remember?" Sooyoung said while pointing at TaeNy.

"Us?" Tiffany and Taeyeon reacted.

 

"Four. I don't like it when you ignore me when I'm talking to you over dinner."

"But you said before that you don't like it when I talk while eating."

"Hey! No more arguments allowed." Jessica warned the younger girl. Sooyoung scoffed and slouched deeper into the chair.Her hands were playing with her piece of paper.

 

"Five. I don't like it when you start to act like a little kid. For instance, now."

 

"Six. Don't use your exagerrated aegyo ever again. It's embarassing. You look like a retard."

 

And list continued but Sooyoung already lost her attention at Number 13. She continued to fiddle with her list. 

Yoona got up from her seat and started to massage Sooyoung's shoulders. Sooyoung looked up and the younger girl just smiled back at her. Yoona leaned forward and took a peek at Sooyoung's list. Her eyes widen and Sooyoung just chuckled at her reaction.

"CHOI SOOYOUNG! IM YOONA!" Both of them were startled when Jessica called their names. 

"YAH! Yoona-ya stop distracting her!" 

"I think you should stop now, Sica-unnie. Sooyoung-unnie is really tired." Sooyoung looked up and caressed Yoona's hand that was on her shoulder with her thumb.

 

They earned a good icy glare from the ice princess before she answered, "I'm done anyway." Jessica threw her paper on the table.

"Your turn, Sooyoung."

 

Sooyoung took a deep breath and sat up straight. She unfold her paper and started reading.

"Jessica Jung Sooyeon." Jessica was listening attentively to the younger girl.

"The only thing I dislike you about is..."

Sooyoung looked straight into Jessica's eyes before standing up. She walked towards Jessica and sat on the table.

 

"I hate the fact that I can't seem to find anything that I dislike about you." 

She placed her paper in front of Jessica before taking the latter's.

 

She got up and yawned while looking at Jessica's long list.

"I guess I have a lot of things to improve for my princess," she said while yawning. "Good night, girls." She walked away.

 

Jessica, on the other hand, was still clueless so, she took Sooyoung's paper that was in front of her. She unfold it just to realize that it was practically empty except for some meaningless doodles and a rough sketch labelled "The Unstoppable Ice Princess."

Tiffany took a peek at the paper and giggled. "Sooyoung is so adorable. You two are such a good match. Good night, Sica." She said before patting the speechless girl's back.

"You are lucky Sooyoung-unnie is not the sulky type. Good night, Sica-unnie." Yoona said.  

"Good luck, Jessica." Hyoyeon said mockingly.

 

 

After awhile, Jessica finally mustered the courage to enter their room and face Sooyoung.

As she entered the room, she saw Sooyoung was already sleeping. She slowly slipped under the covers and hugged Sooyoung by her waist.

 

The taller girl stirred from her sleep and turned to face her Ice Princess before hugging her.

"Sooyoungie~" Jessica called.

"Um?" Sooyoung just hummed in response, half awake.

 

"Why are you so perfect?" Jessica mumbled in her chest.

Sooyoung pulled back slightly to look at the older girl. Her eyes were scrunched.

"No, I'm not. You made a list of my imperfection, remember?" Sooyoung answered, earning a light hit on her chest from Jessica.

"Seriously. There's no way that you like everything about me." Jessica pushed Sooyoung so that she was lying on her back before straddling her.

 

Sooyoung groaned. "What is there to dislike about you, princess?" she mumbled. Her hands were on the latter's waist.

 

Jessica pondered for a short while before blurting out some things about herself.

 

"My nagging?"

"Music to my ears." Sooyoung replied.

 

"My icy glare?"

"Very fascinating." Sooyoung leaned forward and pecked her eyes.

 

"My coldness?"

"Love it." She pecked her lips.

 

"My slow reaction?"

"Absolutely entertaining."

 

"My inappropriate response?"

"Never fail to surprise me."

 

"My Sica effect?"

"Doesn't work on me." She shrugged her shoulders.

 

"My dry sense of humor?"

"Very cute."

 

"I hit you all the time."

"I'm a masochist." She squeezed the latter's lightly.

 

"YAH!" she hit Sooyoung on her chest. "ert." 

 

"I know." Sooyoung giggled. "Now, can we please go to sleep? I'm drained."

 

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

 

"You won't listen." Sooyoung replied with a pout on her face.

 

"That must be something that  you don't like about me, right? I never listen to you?" Jessica said as she rested her head on the taller girl's chest and wrapped her arms around her waist.

 

"Nope." Sooyoung said, pulling the girl closer by her shoulders. "I'm used to it. I lived and loved you for 14 years now. I practically ran out of complaints." She reached down for the covers and pulled them to cover both of them.

"I love you. And that includes every single thing about you."  She kissed her forehead.

"Good night, princess."

 

Jessica smiled against Sooyoung's chest and snuggled closer.

"Good night, Sooyoungie~"

 

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung was drifting off to sleep before Jessica called her again.

"Sooyoung?"

 

"Urgh. What now, princess?"

 

"I'm serious about the 'you-drool-on-my-head' part."

 

"But you drool on my chest and shoulders all the time, princess."

 

"YAH!" Jessica pinched Sooyoung, making the girl flinch. 

"OUCH! Okay~ but if you keep on dragging my sleep right now, I might drool again tonight."

 

"Okay.

OH! And, last one!"

 

"Whaaat~" 

 

"Don't point out my in public again. Understand?"

"But I love them. They are beautiful."

 

"Aish. You unstoppable ert....

 

...I love you."

 

 

"I love you too."

 

 

 

 

Next morning...

 

Jessica stirred from her sleep. She realized that Sooyoung had woken up earlier. She smiled as she remembered what happened last night.

She stretched. 

She ran her fingers through her hair... and... she gasped before screaming

 

"CHOI!

 

SOO!

 

YOOOOOOOOOUNG!!!!!!!!"

 

 

"What was that?" Yoona asked Sooyoung who was with her in the kitchen, preparing breakfast.

Sooyoung giggled, "I put some Vaseline gel on her hair."

 

"You are the best, unnie." They high-fived.

 

"She is sooooo going to write you a new list." 

 

 


 

Is that a fail?

Well, I tried. Sorry for any errors.

Thanks for reading and commenting and subscribing! Love ya!