Say Something

Soosica's : Random Songs One-Shot Collection

I hope this is not too boring...

Say Something - A Great Big World ft. Christina Aguilera


 

A pair of long, lanky legs were filling the gap between the coffee table and the couch.

A tall girl was slouching on the couch, randomly switching the TV channels without no intention of watching any of them. Just jubling the sounds and letting them fill the whole apartment.

Maybe that would make her feel less lonely.

 

*sigh*

She looked at the wall clock that showed 12.10 am. 
And let out another sigh. This time heavier.

 

She threw her head back and stared at the ceilings. The noise from the TV seemed to be drowned by the silence that was playing so clearly in her mind.

 

Empty.

 

She could feel it in her guts. She could feel her energy slowly sipping through her pores.

She reached for her phone that was at the far end of the two seater couch. She checked for any messages. But to her expected disappointment, there was nothing. No news from the person she was waiting for.

 

Anywhere, I would've followed you...

Say something, I'm giving up on you.

 

Another sigh filled the air.

"Damn it, Jessica Jung."

She threw the phone back to where it belongs. She stretched her body and lied on the couch. Her legs were hanging off the arm rest.

"Urgggghhhh..." She grunted. "JESSICA JUNG!" She covered her face with the cushion, muffling her scream.

 

Just then, the noise from the TV finally caught her attention.

 

"Hello everyone! I'm Jessica Jung from Girls' Generation..."

 

She turned her head to watch the broadcast. A smile was unconciously carved onto her face when she looked at her girlfriend.

But that smiling face turned into an expressionless one when she realized...

"Why am i smiling like a fool? That's just a freaking recording. Urgh." She told herself. 

"Stupid Sooyoung."

 

She stopped and reached for the phone with her toes, pulling it closer.

She grabbed the phone and stared at the wallpaper. It is a picture of Jessica photobombing her selca in a concert.

She chuckled by herself. "Dumb." 

She opened the call log and stopped at the last dialed number.

 

Sica-chu

 

And I will swallow my pride.

You're the one that I love

 

Her thumb hovered over the call button.

And she pressed it.

 

Say something, I'm giving up on you.

 

"Hello, Sic--" 

And she stopped talking the moment she realised, it was her Jessica that was on the phone. But it was...

 

"DAMN OPERATOR WOMAN! ARGHHHH"

 

She rolled on the couch, off the couch and landed hard on the floor.

 

"THAT'S IT! I GIVE UP!"

 

She brushed off the dust from her Ts and ran her fingers through her hair to tidy it up.

She grabbed her car keys on the coffee table and her eyes landed on the picture of them.

 

Sighing again, she said,

"You shouldn't make promises you can't keep, Sica.

You shouldn't make me wait for too long.

I have my limits too.

 

 

 

Goodbye."

 

Just then, the door flung open and a figure entered hurrily; hopping and skipping clumsily while trying to get her shoes off.

Sooyoung just stared at that figure before their eyes actually met each other's.

 

Say something, I'm giving up on you.

 

"Sooyoung..." the blonde finally spoke. Still standing at the doorway.

 

She walked slowly towards the taller girl who was standing at her spot. Unmoved.

 

She hugged the taller girl and savored her warmth and scent.

"I'm sorry..."

 

There was no reply.

 

Jessica pulled back and looked at Sooyoung's face.

"Soo~ Say something. Please."

 

Just then...

 

 

 

 

A grumble was heard.

 

Both of them looked at Sooyoung's tummy.

Sooyoung was pouting and rubbing her tummy.

Jessica chuckled and pinched her girlfriend's cheeks.

 

"I bought your favorite food~ And i haven't eaten too~ I was waiting for you." Jessica said before tip-toeing and pecking the pouting girl's lips.

 

The taller girl's eyes sparkled at the mention of 'food'.

She stride to the dining table and sat.

 

The older girl just looked at her girlfriend and grinned.

"My adorable Shikshin."

 

 

 

"Jessica Jung~~~~ Feed me."

 


 

That was the lamest fic ever written by me -____-"

But i had to leave 2013 with a story, right?

 

Sorry for the wait. I promise i'll write better stories in 2014 (or at least try to) :3

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :D

May great things await for all of you!