True Love

Soosica's : Random Songs One-Shot Collection

True Love - P!nk

 

For you, you :) <3


 

Yawning, a short girl in pink pajamas dragged her feet to the kitchen. She lazily opened the fridge door and squinted her eyes as the lights slightly blinded her. She ogled at the box of pizza on the second shelf, smiled to herself and pulled the box out.

"Come to mama~" 

She grabbed the carton of orange juice with her free hand and kick the fridge door close. She brought her harvest to the kitchen counter and hop on the kitchen stool. 

"YAH!"

The short leader flinched from the thunderous voice.

"WHY ARE YOU WEARING MY PAJAMAS!" The other girl was rubbing her eyes.

"SHHHHH!~ You don't need to shout Fany-yah!"

The younger girl nodded. "Sorry Tae. I can't control the volume sometimes."

 

"Most of the time, Fany. MOST. of the time."

 

Suddenly, they heard someone pressing the security code and pushing the main door open. 

 

"Welcome back, Soo!~" Fany greeted the tall girl who's looking rather exhausted.

 

Sooyoung forced a smile and started to leave the trail of her clothes behind as she made her way to the kitchen.

Shoes.
Left sock.
Right sock.
Jacket.
Cardigan.

She sat on the stool.

She threw away her beanie and rest her head on the table.

"Urrrrggggghhhhhh~" she groaned.

 

The other two just smiled at her actions.

"Here," Taeyeon offered, "have a slice?"

 

"No thanks~"

 

"YOU REJECTED FOOD?" 

The other two just couldn't help but to be boggled by the Shikshin's response.

 

"WHAT?" the taller girl exclaimed.

 

"Are you okay, Soo? Are you sure you don't want this?" Fany asked.

"Who says?" The taller girl was confused. "I just don't want the slice. You guys take how many slices you want first and then I'll finish the others.Okay?"

 

"That makes sense." the leader blurted.

 

 

Suddenly, a blonde flung open one of the bedroom doors, power-walked to the taller girl and smacked her at the back of her head.

 

"OUCH! 

YAH!" the taller girl exclaimed. "WhAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR???"

 

"YOU DIDN'T TEXT ME ALL DAY. CAME HOME LATE. and the first thing you did, other than leaving that trail of dirty clothes behind, IS TO EAT!" Jessica shouted.

"SO? I'M HUNGRY. PLUS, I THOUGHT YOU WERE SLEEPING!" 

 

"HOW CAN I SLEEP WHEN I AM SUPER WORRIED ABOUT YOUR ING SAFETY!!!"

 

"WELL, THANK YOU, PRINCESS, BUT WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING AND TREATING  ME LIKE THIS! YOU CAN JUST SPEAK PROPERLY!" said Sooyoung, still rubbing the back of her head.

 

"BECAUSE YOU SHOUTED BACK!"

 

"WHATTT?"

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany were just looking at each other. Doubting their every moves.

 

"Calm them down, Tae" Fany sent an eye signal to the kid leader while the couple is still shouting at the background.

"No. You calm them down. I did it last time." Tae answered with signals too.

 

And as expected, they woke up the whole house, perhaps the neighbourhood.

 

"Can you guys shut up? Please." Sunny said from her door. "what's the problem now?" She said while walking towards the crime scene.

 

"Ice Queen over here is driving me crazy!" Sooyoung complained.

 

"ME?! YOU STARTED IT!"

And the quarrelling resumed.

 

"Can I grab a slice?" Sunny pointed at the pizza and ignored the commotion beside her.

Taeyeon nodded.

 

"GIRLS!" She finally spoke.

Both Sooyoung and Jessica paused and turned their attention to Sunny.

 

"Sooyoung, you love Sica, don't you?"

Jessica huffed.

"And Sica, don't even try to deny it. You are practically head over heels over this loud, skinny eating machine."

Sooyoung huffed.

"So, what's the problem?"

 

"Sunny," Sooyoung started, ignoring the blonde who's standing next to her, "You know how much I love Sica but she never treats me right."

 

"EXCUSE ME! I am the princess! REMEMBER!"

 

"Then I should at least be treated like a prince!"

 

"Hmph. If this is a Disney movie, you would only pass as the Frog."

 

"Well, pretty disgusting to think that you still begged a FROG to love you." Sooyoung counter attacked. She started to mimick Jessica.

"UUUuuu, Soo~~~ Love me~ Love me~" while twirling her hair and throwing her exagerrated aegyo.

 

"I NEVER DO THAT!" Jessica threw a kick to Soo.

 

"OUCH! NOT. THE TAILBONE!" She screamed as tears started to brim her eyes.

 

Quietness fell upon the room. 

 

"Sica." Sunny spoke.

"I think Soo is a bit right. Sooyoung, you should try to date someone else."

 

All four of them were surprised at the suggestion.

Sooyoung and Jessica were definitely against the idea but neither of them wanted to swallow their pride.

Tiffany pinched Sunny while Taeyeon kicked her on the shin.

 

"OW!" Sunny flinched. "Let's be honest. That's the best solution. You guys can't stand each other anymore, so just let each other go. Sooyoung?" Sunny looked at the tall girl. "Are you with me? I'll set you on a date tomorrow."

 

"ummmmm..." Sooyoung looked at her girlfriend, waiting for her to say something, anything.

 

"Go." Jessica turned her back against Soo, "I need sleep more than you and your drama."

 

"Sica!" Tiffany called.

And the door was slammed shut.

 

Three of them just looked at Sooyoung who was looking terribly exhausted AND sad.

"Sure. Set me on a date tomorrow." Sooyoung said in a brittle voice. "I'll sleep at the sofa."

 

She picked her clothes up, threw into the washing machine, and made her way to the couch. 

 

The atmosphere was gloomy.

"Sunny!" Taeyeon whispered. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

 

"Eating."

 

"NO!" She nudged the munching girl, "WITH THEM!"

 

"Urgh. Just trust me, Tae."

 

 

"Ummm. Guys?" Sooyoung called out. 

"Yes, Soo?" Tiffany answered concernly.

 

"Can you pass me the pizza if you guys are done?"

"And i thought you won't have the appetite for this." Tae said as she passed the box.

 

"I need food more than sleep."

 

The next day.

 

"Where is my morning kiss?~~~" Jessica cried on her bed as soon as she opened her eyes. Only to find out there was no one beside her.

"Soo?"

"Oh." She remembered their argument last night.

 

 

 

After done freshening up, she walked out of the room, heading straight to the kitchen.

 

"Evening, Jessi." Sunny greeted the grumpy looking blonde.

"Where's Soo?"She turned her head to Sunny when she realized that the sofa was unoccupied.

 

"She went for a lunch date with my friend."

 

"WHAT??? YOU WERE SERIOUS!"

 

"I don't know how Sooyoung can live with all this shouting. Honestly.

You said you don't mind."

 

"I never said that!!!"

 

"You said you needed sleep more than her and her drama."

 

"What i meant was, I didn't want to fight!"

 

"Well, you need to work on your communication skill, i guess."

 

"STUPID SUNNY!" Jessica stormed to her room and slammed the door. Again.

 

"We will need a new door soon if this continues everyday," said the manager unnie who was also in the kitchen.

 

Suddenly, the blonde stormed out of her room and back to the kitchen. 

She grabbed her plate of sandwich and stormed back into her room. And slammed the door. Again.

 

"Forget it. We need to move to a new building," the manager continued.

 

 

Not long after that, their attention were focused to the tall girl who was just back from her date.

"How was it?" Sunny chirped. The manager unnie was waiting for her answer.

 

"It was okay. She was sweet and all. Soft, demure and... just plain sweet. Everything went super smooth." Sooyoung described her date with a smile blossoming on her face.

 

"So, now you know why I asked you to date her?"

 

Sooyoung nodded eagerly. 

"Thank you, Sunny!" she pulled the shorter girl for a hug. "You're the best friend ever!"

 

Suddenly, a thunderous SLAM was heard from her room. Manager unnie literally jumped off her seat while Sooyoung and Sunny were equally surprised by it. But it turned into a bunch of giggles soon enough.

"Now I have someone to take care of." Sooyoung said. "Thanks to you too, unnie!"

She skipped happily into her room.

 

SLAM.

 

"SOORRY~" Sooyoung shouted from her room.

 

 

"Seriously. Next time. No more doors."

 

 

- - - - - - - - - 

 

"SOORRY~" Sooyoung shouted. She dropped her bag at the side of her bed.

"Sica?"

 

The figure underneath the blanket was unmoved.

 

Sooyoung walked and sat next to her.

"Sica-yah~"

 

A rustle was heard.

 

Being impatient, Sooyoung pulled the blanket that was covering the blonde's face.

Only to see the fuming red face of her girlfriend.

 

She hugged and pinned down the blonde.

 

Wrestling under the taller girl, Jessica finally spoken.

"GO AWAY!"

 

"No."

 

"SERIOUSLY! GO AWAY!!!"

 

"NO!"

 

"GO!!!"

 

"Okay." Sooyoung let go of the shorter girl and stood up.

 

"No!"

 

Sooyoung smirked.

 

"ISH!" Jessica blushed and covered her face with the pillow.

 

"Sica-yah~~~ What do you want me to do? Seriously?"

 

"What do YOU want to do?" she mumbled under her pillow.

 

"I want to love you~" Sooyoung lied on the bed, beside the blonde.

"I want to snuggle with you~" she pulled the blonde into a hug.

"I want to be like this until we're old and gray~" she planted random kisses on the blonde's shoulder.

"May I?~"

 

 

The blonde peeped over her pillow.

"But we argue all the time..." she said.

"Nah~ we're just having a loud debate session." she pecked her lips.

 

"We hurt each other's feelings quite often too..."

"Yeah~ But we're the only ones who can mend them back." she pecked her nose.

 

"I can't be sweet..."

"It's okay~ Diabetes runs in my family. I should cut off the sugary stuff." she pinched her cheek.

 

"Corny."

"You still like it~" she smirked again.

 

"I don't deserve you..."

"I know~ You are one lucky princess~

OUCH!" she was punched at her tummy.

 

"That is for going out with another woman." Jessica said before pulling the taller girl for a kiss.

"I love you, stupid."

 

 

 

 

- - - - - - - - -

 

"Finally~" The manager unnie, Sunny and Hyoyeon sat on the couch, eating popcorn.

"There's peace in the kingdom."

 

 

Suddenly.

 

 

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY iPOD!!!??

 

"I'M SORRY! I WAS MAD AT YOU!"

 

"WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH FLUSHING MY iPOD DOWN THE TOILET!"

 

"YOU SHOULDN'T LEAVE IT THERE IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO USE IT!!!"

 

"BUT YOU BORROWED IT!!!!! REMEMBER????"

 

 

 

"Oh my God. Seriously? That was less than two hours." Hyoyeon said.

Sunny was busy gobbling down the popcorn. "That means they are back to normal."

 

"Should i knock on their door?" Hyoyeon asked, "Just to be safe."

 

"No no. Don't disturb the animals. It distresses them." The manager unnie said. "That's their mating call."

 

 


 

 

Hello!

Long time no see!

I'm so sorry for the hiatus :(

I'll try to update more.

TRY.

Sorry for any errors or the rusty writing.

 

This story is requested by my girlfriend who's fighting bravely through radiotheraphy.

Please pray for her! God bless!

 

Comment? :3

 

THANKS AGAIN! <3