Sunday Morning

Soosica's : Random Songs One-Shot Collection

 

Monday

 

She lazily dropped her sling bag on the floor. She threw herself on the couch and let out a sigh. She let her limbs hang loosely from the couch. She lifted on arm up and placed it one her forehead before letting out another sigh. She closed her eyes as the tiredness weighed down her body. She was trying to take a nap but somehow, she couldn't, being another reason to let out a sigh.

"Yah!"

Sooyoung flinched because of the loud voice before letting out a grunt when her brain finally registered the owner of the voice.

 

"Sooyoung-ah. Why are you being so grumpy today?" 

"Go away, Hyo." 

She let out yet another complaining grunt when the blonde pushed her legs away from the seat.

"I wanna watch the TV." Hyoyeon sat down, ignoring the irritated Sooyoung. "Tired?" she asked while slurping her soda.

"Um." Sooyoung rested her legs on Hyoyeon's lap as a protest. "Where are the others?" she asked; still remained unmoved.

 

"Hmmmm... Taeyeon, Seo and Fany are still at the studio, Yul is with her movie friends, Yoon is sleeping and Sunny is out to meet her friends."

 

"Sica?" Sooyoung finally got up to rest her back against the arm rest.

 

"Sica.... hmmm..."

 

"YAH! How can you not know about her whereabouts?!" Sooyoung was lightly kicking Hyoyeon's .

 

"WHO SAYS I DON'T! She's still at the photoshoot, I guess."

 

"This late?" Sooyoung got up and stretched her body. "I'm going to bed now. Nite, Hyo~" She dragged her feet towards her bedroom, yawning almost half her way there.

 

 

 

"YAH! CHOI SOOYOUNG! YOUR BAG!"

 

Tuesday

 

"GIRLS! WAKE UP!" Tiffany's loud voice bounced against the wall and pierced through her eardrums and it wasn't long before she stormed into the room. "Sooyoung! WAKE UP! You have a photoshoot today, remember?"

 

"WHAT!" She jolted up, throwing her blanket off her. "WITH WHOM?"

 

"Ummm... Let's see." Tiffany was checking their schedule. "Seo. You have a photoshoot with Seo today."

"URGHHH... Again?"

"Unnie, I'm waiting for you in the living room." She heard Seohyun shouting. 

"WHAT?! Urgh, maknae~!" She rushed to the bathroom and did almost everythiing in a total rush. 

She bumped into Jessica on her way out of her room. She managed to stop and look at her for a few precious seconds before she started rushing again.

 

And that was how her day passed by - quick paced, meaningless, energy consuming and plain tiring.

 

After a long, tiring day, she finally finished her schedule.

Having very little energy left, she laid her wore out body on her bed, not even caring to change. She hated herself for doing this but this time it was an exception. She was drained. 

She turned to her right and saw a familiar figure sleeping soundly under the covers.

She smiled before she, too, was drifted away to slumberland.

 

Wednesday

 

The afternoon sunshine was blinding her eyes. It managed to pierce through the windows and forced her to wake up. She rubbed her eyes and stretched out. She turned to her right and that figure was gone. Her eyebrows were furrowed as she wondered how could she miss the ice princess again. 

She shambled out the room and greeted Yoona who was watching the TV while digging in her bowl of cereal. "Yoona-yah~"

"Unnie!" Yoona turned her head slightly towards the still-pretty-much-disoriented Sooyoung. 

 

"Do you know where Jessica went?" she asked while ruffling her hair and scrunching her eyes.

 

"Oh! Sica-unnie went to the airport."

"Oh. Who's flying off?"

"Unnie!" Yoona exclaimed in disbelief. "Of course it's her flight."

 

"WHAT? WHERE TO?"

 

"Ummmm... Paris?"

"DOUBLE WHAT. PARIS??? Let me guess. For a photoshoot again?"

 

 Yoona nodded.

 

"If you want to talk to her, you can always call her you know?"

 

Sooyoung sat beside Yoona and rested her head on the latter's shoulder. "Naah~ I don't want to disturb her."

 

Thursday and Friday from Sooyoung's POV

 

Just another hectic day without her.

 

Saturday

 

"Sooyoung-unnie!" Seohyun was trying to wake the sleeping shikshin up. "Wake up, we are leaving."

 

"Yah, Hyunnie~ Leave her alone." Taeyeon said. "Her schedule will be at 4. I'm sure she would wake up by then."

 

"Too late," Sooyoung sat up on her bed. "Where are you guys going now?"

 

"Seohyun is going out. Tiffany and I are going to an event. I'm not sure about the others but they seem to have their own plans."

 

"Wait. YOU and FANY. In ONE event. How come that never seem to happen to me and Sica?"

 

"Oh, stop it Soo. You'll get that chance someday.

 

Oh! And she'll be back tonight."

 

"Ummmm..." Sooyoung snuggled under the blanket again. 

 

Later that night, Sooyoung managed to get back from her schedule. After done refreshing herself, she lied on her bed and pulled the covers onto her.

She sighed as she looked at the empty bed beside her. But suddenly she saw the door pushed open. She quickly closed her eyes and fake a sleep. She heard someone flipping on the light switch and closing back the door.

She heard a sigh. And the sounds of footsteps, shower, footsteps again, drawers, zippers and more footsteps followed, each after another.

Finally she felt someone slipping under the covers and hugged her tightly by her waist.

 

"Sica-yah~"

 

"Hmmmm~" she felt the shorter girl's hum vibrating against her back. She turned her body to face the girl.

 

She caressed the girl's hair and kissed her forehead before pulling her deeper into a hug.

 

Jessica adjusted herself to fit perfectly into Sooyoung's hug.

 

"I miss you." Sooyoung said.

 

"I miss you more." Jessica replied.

 

"Now. Finally. I can get my rest." Sooyoung tightened her hug as if she would never let the girl escape from her embrace again.

 

 

Sunday

 

Sooyoung woke up with the ice princess sleeping soundly in her arms.

 

No shouting. No screaming. No hastling. No rushing. No wondering. No worrying.

 

Just you.

 

And me.

 

Her head, resting on her shoulder; her arm, loosely draping on her chest, and her breath, brushing lightly against her collarbones. And that sight was enough to make her smile happily. 

It was the first time in a week that she was able to wake up with a smile on her face.

 

She just stared at the sleeping girl, capturing her peaceful expression and reminding herself about how beautiful the girl is.

 

Jessica stirred up lightly from her sleep and slowly looked up to meet the younger girl's gaze. She smiled before wrapping her arm around the girl's slender waist, hugging her tight and rubbing her head lovingly against the her chest.

 

"Finally. A peaceful Sunday morning." Sooyoung said as she leaned her head against Jessica's.

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

First one-shot!

Sunday Morning - Josiah Hawley (cover)

Thanks for subscribing. Please leave your comments ^^