Blind : part 2

Soosica's : Random Songs One-Shot Collection

Instead of walking home, I walked to the nearest bar. Alcohol doesn't give you answers but it sure helps you to forget the question. It sure helped me. But, nah, I didn't forget, how can I? I took in another glass of shot into my system; savoring the bitterness of it, letting it burn my insides and numb my brain.

"Miss, we are about to close the bar. Do you want me to call someone for you?" I heard a voice ringing in my head.

 

"Nope. I'll walk." Or should I say I stumbled, rolled on the floor, and knocked my head on the door before I successfully made my way out.

I dragged my feet along the way to my apartment. Well, half the way. Because by then, I was finally down on the curb.

I just curled up there, feeling so helpless and useless. I didn't give up on living. I just want to stop feeling like I'm constantly dying. Slowly, I out. 

 

After awhile, I felt that the cold, hard curb was replaced with a warm, soft mattress and someone was tucking me in. My head felt like it was 10 times heavier than it usually is. I was okay before I remembered the reason why I ended up like this, then I started crying. I cried hard, harder than I ever cried before.

"Sooyoung?" someone murmured. 

"Sica?"

"No. It's me, Tiffany."

Oh, it's my housemate. "How did you find me?" I managed to speak between the heavy sobs.

"Thankfully, Taeyeon found you lying on the sidewalk on her way here."

I stayed quiet. Her hand was rubbing up and down my back, trying to calm me down.

"I love her, Fany-ah."

 

"I know." She said.

 

Jessica's POV

 

What is that sound? My phone? "Urghhh." 

I looked at the caller ID, "Tiffany?" I answered the call.

"What?"

"Jess? Are you sleeping?"

"No. I'm busy watering the in plants. Why?"

"Sorry. Can you come to my apartment?"

 

"Whaaat? Why?"

 

"It's... It's Sooyoung. She-"

My eyes widened and I jolted up from my bed.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?"

 

"She's okay. It's just... She's not doing good. I know this is stupid but it hurts me to see her like this and I know you are the only one that can help her."

 

"I'm coming." I ended the call. 

 

 

Back to Sooyoung's POV

 

I didn't know how long I've been sleeping. No. It should be 'how long I've been lying down on this bed, closing my eyes and trying to force myself to sleep'. And then I heard the door opening again. It must be Fany checking up on me again. 

"You can go to sleep now, Fany." I sounded a bit nasal. I was still hiding under my blanket when I felt  her sitting on my bed, I guess she was planning to stay with me. 

"I'm so stupid, Tiff. I thought I can let her go. I thought I can stay at the side and watch her be happy with Daniel oppa. But I love her so much, Fany-ah. Too much. It hurts me so bad." I kept on rambling and somehow it made me felt slightly better. Tiffany has been an exceptionally good listener so far which I am very grateful for.

"That is what she always wanted, marrying him was her dream and now, it's going to come true. It's like a fairy tale; Jessica, the ice princess, finally get to marry her long-awaited prince charming, Daniel Henney. They matched so well, such a beautiful couple."

 

Unconciously. I began to cry again.

 

"But I guess, in every happy ending fairy tale story, there is always another side of the story that we overlooked. It is the side of the villain who is left broken hearted and alone despite anything they did to win the love of their life. At the end, their feelings were pushed aside and completely neglected. Is there such thing as a happy ending for them?

Will there be a happy ending for me, Fany-ah?"

 

Suddenly, my blanket was yanked away from me before...

 

 

Author's POV

 

 

Jessica got tired of the younger girl's rant. She yanked the blanket that was covering the latter, turned her before slapping her square on her face.

 

"Ouch! YAH! 

Sica?"

 

"Stupid! You should've said that to me NOT TIFFANY! You should've said earlier!"

"Sica-yah." Sooyoung was still lying on her back. She was looking at Jessica who was sitting by her side. The lights were dimmed buut she could clearly see that the girl was crying.

 

"DO YOU LOVE ME, CHOI SOOYOUNG?"

"Huh?" 

"I said, DO YOU LOVE ME?"

 

"Ye- Yes. I do. So much."

 

"Then why didn't you tell me? Why do you have to keep it to yourself? You are so selfish, you know that! I've been waiting since forever for you to confess! Do you know how much it hurts?"

 

"But, Sica, I was-" 

Sooyoung received another slap from the blonde.

"OUCH!"

 

"You are not allowed to talk, you dumb! I've given you so much time for you to talk and say the things you want to say, but you never did! I even waited for you to say something to me earlier but you just walked away like nothing ever happened!" Jessica yelled, bursting in tears. Her tears were dripping on Sooyoung's face, telling her how much the older girl was hurting. Sooyoung held her now swollen cheek.

 

"I hate you." Jessice muttered.

 

"I hate you for doing this to me." Her sobs were getting louder.

 

"I love you, Sica. But I don't want to destroy your life and your dreams. I-" 

This time Sooyoung managed to grab her wrist, successfully escaping her third slap.

"And stop slapping me. My head is going to explode anytime soon though I know I deserve that."

 

"You do."

 

"I don't, to be honest. But, anyway, I just want you to be happy, Jessica. And...

 

... Even after all this crying and slapping and hurting each other, nothing is going to change. You're still going to-"

 

"I cancelled the wedding."  Jessica interrupted bluntly.

 

"-cancel the wedding. WAIT.

 

WHAT? YOU WHAT? JESSICA! Are you crazy?" Sooyoung quickly sat up and held Jessica by her arms.

"Why did you do that? He is your dream guy! You should marry him. HE IS DANIEL ING HENNEY! "

 

"Go and marry him if that makes you happy because I'm happier when I'm with you." Jessica mumbled.

 

They stayed silent for awhile which seemed like an eternity. They stayed unmoved before Sooyoung finally mustered her courage to pull the blonde into a hug, 

 

"Jessica Jung Sooyeon. Marry me. Please." Sooyoung tightened the hug as if her whole life was depending on it. "And I don't take no as an answer."

 

 

"Summer Choi Sooyoung. You are such a coward, dumb and not to mention so unromantic. 

 

But I love you.

 

 

 

And... I do."

 

 


 

The end.

Sorry for any errors because I didn't re-read this one.

I know this is soooo cliche but this is to compensate 'Permanent'. I don't to make my readers cry all the time ^^

But next one will an angst. I warned you. hahah.

And please drop your song suggestions in the comment box. I would love to listen to your choice of music! ^^

 

Thanks for reading, subscribing and commenting! Please drop your comments, they are like the Jessica to my Sooyoung XDDD

 

p/s

To TheShikshinSYCHOI

spoiler alert 

the next one is Space Bound. keke.