Chapter 2

Please Don't Go (UNDER RECONSTRUCTION)

*** KIKWANG'S P.O.V. ***

He likes me... YOSEOB LIKES ME!!!! I pulled him into a hug. I never thought this would day would ever come.
"Seob thank you for liking me." I couldn't believe I have him with me for now. I am going to do whatever I can so he knows he likes me. Not just I think. 
"Well.... You're welcome I guess. I don't know what to really say..." 
"You don't have to say anything. I should say sorry for just coming out at you like that."
"Well I think we should get going, Everyone must be waiting for us." I took his hand and we took our time to get back. I have been wanting to hold his hand like this for such a long time I am going to enjoy it. 

"Omo omo omo! Kwangie! Looks like you finally confessed!" We look towards everyone and I see my older sister Ailee jumping up and down in joy.
"Wait everyone knew Kiki had feelings for me?" Seobie said. Giving me a dirty look. I..... I am going to look away.
"Duhh dummy can't you see the way he looks at you!" My oldest brother Hongki said. I saw Seobie's become red as a tomato! He looks like a very cute tomato though. 
"Hyung I even knew!" Yoseob's youngest brother Dongwoon said.
"Dongwoon how can you know! You are just 10 years old!" Seobie said. I couldn't help but laugh. That boy acts too old for his age.
"Okay, okay everyone stop making fun of Yoseob. Let's all get home." Mama Yang said.  I gave Yoseob a goodbye kiss on his cheek and got aw's from our parents. I think I shouldn't have done that. Yoseob gave me a scary look. 

~*~

We got home and I wanted to go to my room it was a long but amazing day. I can say this is the best birthday ever. But I am exhausted so I want to go to bed and sleep.

But right when I was going to head to my room dad called us to the living room for a family meeting. Oh oh this cant be good.
"Okay kids I have some news to tell you guys... It might be shocking but this can be a great opportunity for us."

~*~

NO! This can't be happening! I just confessed my feels to My Seobie no no no...
I don't want to leave you Seobie... 
This is something that happens in dramas. This doesn't happen in real life. 
This is just a dream right. It has to be dream. I am going to wake up the next morning and all of this is going to be fake. I am going to be happy and everything is going to be okay.... This is all it is...It's just a dream.

~*~

"Kikwang wake up its time for breakfast." 
I open my eyes and sit up in bed. I rub my eyes and ooo what is this smell. Mhhmm it smells really good. It must be mom. Ooo she made her famous waffles! I get out of bed and went straight downstairs. I saw my mom facing back at me.
"Morning mom!" 
"Oh Kiki I didn't know you were there want breakfast?" She quickly looked at me it looked as if she was crying.
"Mom is everything okay" She nodded her head
"Kiki how do you feel?"
"What do you mean mom? Did something happen last night." Last night.... It wasn't a dream wasn't it. It was real.
"Mom.... It was just a dream right. Right? Please mom tell me it was just a dream." 
"I'm sorry sweetheart. I truly am." I look at my mom's face and I couldn't handle it. It is true. I felt tears build up. This is really true. I felt my mom's arms wrap around me I hugged my mom tight
"I know sweetheart. I know."
"Mom why! Why is this happening. We just started this mom why." I felt my mom's arms tighten around me.
"Sweetheart you still have some time left every second counts." I looked up at my mom. I could tell she was holding back tears. 
"Can I stay at his house then?"
"Sure sweetie. I'll take care of everything." My mom gave me a kiss on my forehead 
"Thank you umma."

I waited until it was about noon to go over to Seobie's house. I knocked on the door and Seobie opened it.
"Kiki!" He came and gave me a hug.
"Come in Kiki I am watching a movie let's watch it together. Why do you have a backpack with you?"
"I asked umma if i can sleep over. She said yes!" These are going to be the last few days I have to be with him. I was lucky we were on spring break. So I am going to make these next few days so special. 

Since it was raining for most of the day, we just spend our time watching our favorite movies. We tried to watch Yoseob's favorite horror movie but.... I hate ghosts. I can't. We only got through the first half of the movie and I was done. 

We just started watching a comedy movie... Thank goodness. 

"Hey Seobie want to go on a date tomorrow? I know out of the blue but it would be fun."
"Uh- umm"
"Don't be shy! It will be fun! Hhhhmmmm where should we go." I looked at Seobie he kind of got into a little ball. He looks so adorable!
"Come on, what do you want to do. This is our first date." Yoseob seemed to be thinking hard about this. Its so cute.
"How about we go on on a picnic."
"Ok! Let's go tomorrow." I took Yoseob's hand and placed a soft little kiss on his hand. I saw his cute chubby cheeks blush. "You look so cute when you blush." He blushed even more. Can he get any cuter.

"Boys its getting late get off to bed!" We looked out to see Papa Lee was motioning us to go upstairs. Well it is true it's past 2 in the morning.

"I don't wanna go to bed yet." I whined. I saw Yoseob shake his head and laugh. He has the most amazing laugh.
"Come I am getting sleepy. I do want to go to bed."
"Fiiinnneeeeee." We both got up and headed upstairs. Of course saying goodnight to Papa Lee and warning us not to do something we shouldn't. I have no idea what he meant but still agreed.

I let Seobie was up first while I changed into my pjs. I have my own seperate wardrobe here. But... No, no, no I am not going to think about it.
"You're turn." My Seobie told me and I went off to wash up.

When I got back Seobie was already changed and in bed. I when to to his closet and took out the futon and comorters I use often when I sleep over. 
"Kiki, turn of the light please."
"Of course." I set up my little bed and turned off the light. 
"Night Seobie." There was an akward silence after I said that. I didnt say anything wrong right? Am I moving too fast? Is this to much for him? Oh no I did something wrong didn't I! 

"Kiki can you come here and hug me?" I sat up and look towards him. I was dark and I couldnt see much but... YESSSS Okay Kikwang don't mess this up. Be cool. Play cool. Don't sound over excited. 
"Okay." I got into his bed making myself a little comfortable. He was facing the wall so... A back hug is perfect!
I wrapped my arm around his waist and sneak my other arm under his head so he can use my arm as his pillow. I am brave so I got got closer. His hair smelled so nice...

~*~
Next Morning

I felt something poking my cheek. Wait why does my face fell wet... I opened my eyes. I see a big pair of black eyes and something my face. Awwweee Its Mimi Seobie's pom. 
"Mimi what are you doing to Kikwang!" I heard Mama Yang said. "Sorry Kwang. Yah! Mimi stop." I laughed a little.
"No worries Mimi loves my face. Right Mimi you love my face." I guess Mimi agrees with me as she barked. I noticed my Yoseob wasn't in bed. 
"Mama Yang where'd Yoseob go?" 
"He is downstairs. He said he was preparing for something." 
"Oh okay. Come Mimi lets go down stairs and see what you're owner is doing." Mimi and I head down to the kitchen. Mimi went off and ran around her owner who was putting food into a basket. How cute.
"Morning Seobie." My Seobie turned and gave me a smile.
"It's about time you got up. I had to do this all on my own." I coudn't help but smile he is just so perfect.
"Instead of starting at me go and get ready! Its already passed noon."
"Yes sir!" My Seobie laughed and I went to do what I was told. Since Seobie was nicely dressed I took time to look nice also.
"Kiki are you ready yet! It's already passed 1!" 
"I'm coming, I'm coming!" I headed out and Seobie was waiting at the front door with basket in hand. 
"Ready to go?" I asked him giving me a nod. 

We said a quick goodbye to Mama and Papa Yang. I have been planning this date in my head forever. When Seobie said he wanted to go on a picnic I knew exactly where to go. 
There was a small park that no one really goes too unless they go hiking. This park has a beautiful river that flows through it and makes it such an amazing place. 
"So where are we heading?"
"Well we have to take the subway a little out of the city." Seobie gave me a confused look. "Trust me you are going to love this place. But first we need to catch the subway. So we better run!" I took Seobies hand and we ran for it.

~*~

"How long till we get there. I am getting tired." I put my arm around Seobie and kissed his cheek.
"We are almost there." The subway ride was pretty long and we had to walk for another 15. 

Right when we were near I tool the basket from Seobie. 
"Seobie I want you to do me a favor. Close your eyes." 
"Why?" 
"I want this to be a suprise. I promise you I will lead you. So you dont have to worry."
 "Um, okay. I trust you." I took a hold of his hand. I made sure his eyes weren't open. 

"Are we near water." 
"You will see." A few more minutes and here we are. He is going to love it.
"Okay open your eyes in 3,2,1-" 

 

"Woah... Kiki this place looks amazing!"
"I knew you would like it." Seobie grabbed my hand and lead me near the river. Seobie put his feet in the water and quickly came back out.
"The water is soo cold!" I laughed.
"Of course we are just about to enter spring silly." 
"You can't just bring me near water without me wanting to go in." I laughed at him. He is just adorable.
"How about you just admire the river while I set everything up." 
"Deal."
"Just don't go back into the water." Seobie just gave me a dirty look. I just gave him a smile and started setting everything up.

"Seobie everything is ready! Come and eat." Seobie quick came over. Seobie packed lots of snacks and a few sandwiches.
"I know it's not much. But I thought a lot about it. I did make your favorite sandwiches and youre favorite snacks so I hope you like it." I saw Seobie start blushing. I couldnt help coo.
"Of course I am going to like it. Its my favorite!" That made him smile ear to ear. Oh this makes me so happy.
"Let's eat then."

 

 After we ate we began to clean up and throw way and trash. After we finished I think it is time to get a little romatic.
"Seobie why dont we take a walk." 
"Hmm. Sure." I took my Seobie's hand and lead him in near the river bank and walked enjoying just being the two of us. 
"Hey,Seob do you want to make this spot ours?"
"Ours?"
"Hmm. This is our special place. Were only the two us are."
"I like the idea. Only together we can come here."
"Exactly. Just a place for us." I took Seobi's hand an placed a soft kiss. I saw he looked away and maybe even a small tint of pink.
"You act so shy Seobie."
"I can't help it." I looked at my watch.... No it can't be. Time flew by way to fast. I wish I could just stop time and just live in this moment.
"Seobie, my dad is actually going to pick us up. He should be coming soon. Let's head toward the enterence."
"I want to know exactly how you were able to plan all this when you were the first one to fall alsep.
"Lets just say it is one of my many hidded talents."   I took his hand and we headed back. And right then my dad was there. 

~*~

The drive back home was quiet. I just held Seobie's hand the entire time. I stared at his face since he had fallen asleep. I want to remember every inch of his angelic face. His mesmerizing eyes, his tiny cute nose, is soft plumb cheeks. I want to remember everything...

"We're here." My dad said parking into our drive way. "Make things quick we have to leave in soon if we want to catch our flight." I just nodded at my dad. 

"Seobie wake up. We are back." I softly shake Seobie but he wined making me smile. I try to gently shake him awake again. This time he slowly woke up. "We are back Seobie." 
"Already"
"You knocked out right once you got into the car."
"Sorry.." I chuckled and shook my head.
"Come I'll walk you back to your house." Seobie nodded and we both got out of the car. 

I wished he lived further away. Why did he have to live right across the street. Right before I knew it we were already at his front pourch.
"Kiki I had a great time today. I was really nervous if I had to be honest." I smiled
"I'm glad you did. I had the best day of my life."
"Eyyyyyyy. You are too much. I am going to head in okay." I nodded and opened my arms. He also opened his arms and for the last time I wrapped my arms tight around him.
"Ummm.. Kiki a little to tight. I cant breath."
"Oh! I'm sorry." I ease my grip and face him. Looking straight into his eyes.
"Seob remember our promise?" He nodded
"Together untill the end of time." I smiled
"Don't ever forget it ok." I could feel tears. I cant. I can't cry right now. I have to let him go with a smile.
"Kiki you ok why do you look like you are going to cry?"
"Its nothing I just have some dust. You know it's allergy season. Go in Mama Yang must be wondering where you are." Yoseob nodded. I gave him a final kiss on his cheek. He waved me goodbye as he headed into his house.

I am so sorry I had to go...I'll never forget you Yang Yoseob...

 ***** YOSEOB'S P.O.V ******

I waved Kiki goodbye. I had the best date with Kiki! It is something I never imagined would happen. He made me so shy at times. But I wonder why he looked sad. Allergies my .  I headed upstairs and I hear someone crying. It sounds like it is coming from my parents room. 
"Mom, dad is everything okay." I lightly knock in the door and gently open the door to saw my mom crying my dad consoling her.

"Umma what is the matter" My mom looks up at me. Next thing I know she is hugging me so tight.
"Umma, whats the matter."
 "Yoseob. My baby I am so sorry." I look up at my mom confused.
"Umma please tell me what's going on." My mom just cried even more and held me tighter. I looked over to my dad. He too was getting emotional. I think my brother's heard something and a see them walk into my parents room. We all had confused looks on out faces.
"Umma?" She finally let me go and look at me with so much sadness. I have never seen her this sad before..
"Sweetheart they had to leave. I am so sorry..." I looked at at my dad also with even more confusion.
"Appa what does umma mean? Who left?" My dad got up from bed and look at us and too a deep breath.
"Yoseob, they wanted to keep this secret to the end. Kikwang's family-" My dad paused why I don't know. "Kids, the Lee's moved to the U.S" No way I look at my dad trying to see if he way lying.
"Appa you can't be serious, I just hung out with Hongki this afternoon."
"Yeah. I was with Ailee at chior practice today." My brother's said. I Looked at my dad looking for something. Anything but he just shook his head and my mother cried even more.
"I am sorry kids."
"No appa you are lying right. Its just all lies right. It can't be I was just with Kikwang. We were together all day. He never said anything." My dad brought me into a hug and rubbed my back

"He didn't want to see you sad and took you out for his last day. I am so sorry son." No this can't be happening... No no! I fell this lump in my throat... 

I know this is fake I know it is. He is going to be there and say it was all just a joke. I push my dad away. I have to see him now I know he is home I know.

 I run outside and looked across the street. Their car. It was just there. We were just there not to long ago. I have to go see. Maybe his dad just went to the store or his mom. I tired to run across the street but I felt someone grab my wrist. I turned to see my oldest brother Kyuhyun. He looked at me with so much sadness. All he did was shake his head. My tears began to fall. 
"Seob, Its okay. Your going to be okay."

"No, NO I am not! I am not going to be okay how can he do this to me. WHY! LEE KIKWANG HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME! PLEASE COME BACK! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS! PLEASE DONT GO!