Chapter 8

Please Don't Go (UNDER RECONSTRUCTION)

I am so sorry that I haven't updated!!! Once again I was focused on my other story. To make up for it I made this chapter a long one... well I hope is long. Enjoy!  <-Old A/N   

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~° ~°~°~°~

~ 6 years later ~

It's an average Friday morning for Yoseob and Hyunseung.

Yoseob was snuggled into Hyunseung's arms watching their favorite variety show in their apartment. They have been living near their university for about two years now. It has been 6 years since Hyunseung and Yoseob have been official. They started dating while in high school and now are in college planning a future together.

Hyunseung is in his 3rd year of college and is working to become a dance instructor. Yoseob is in his 2nd year of college and working to be a vocal trainer. Many things have changed since they got together. Yoseob became really close to Hyunseung's family and Hyunseung to his family. Yoseob's parents became good friends with Hyunseung dad. Both family's even took a vacation to L.A. together. Since both were inseparable Hyunseung's dad gave them an apartment near their school. Well after Hyunseung's constent asking. Since then they have been happy in their comfortable apartment.

Hyunseung's family doesn't travel as much anymore. His dad decided that be was going to stay in Korea and only travel when his children are in break. Usually when they are on break Hyunseung begs Yoseob's parents to let him travel with him, since they both fell in love with Hyunseung they let them go.

They couple even spent there first year anniversary in Hawaii. It was a trip they never forget.  Two whole months in paradise

Yoseob was now a bit taller and muscular but still had his baby side he would only show to Hyunseung. Yoseob and Hyunseung were very popular in high school. Hyunseung was known as a dance prodigy  while Yoseob had a voice of an angel, Even if he hated long practices. With a lot of popularity comes not so happy people. In the beginning of their school year the couple had a few encounters with one of the schools most popular kid. He was known as the full package. Knew how to act, model, sing, dance, and was already signed to one of Korea's biggest entertainment companies. Kim Kibum or by his stage Key. No one ever dared to look him into his eyes or let alone talk to him if he did not talk to you.  

And one day in class Yoseob did exactly that. Called out Kibum another thing one should never do. To ever call him by his real name. Key was already on the look out for him and now he have more reason to "destroy" Yoseob. 

But as time when on and rumors spread Yoseob confronted Key. The outcome was something no one ever expected. Yoseob and Key became good friends in there his second year of high school. The school was shocked. Just in the end of their first year everyone was positive they heated each other. Yoseob at first tried to find even ground with Key but it turns out they had a lot of similar interests. With time the two just became friends. Hyunseung on the other hand wasn't too happy. Knowing the type of person Key is. As always Yoseob made him think differently. He showed Hyunseung Key wasn't a bad person. 

 

Aside from school life Hyunseung's home life was interesting. His oldest sister Hyoyeon had gotten married and now is pregnant with her first child. It was an emotional day when Hyunseung and Kevin saw their older sister get married. The two were so sad to see their sister get taken away. No matter how many times Mr. Jang said it was time to let Hyoyeon go. Even then the boys gave the new in-law a tough time. 

But there was another surprise given to the Jang family. Hyunseung's younger brother Kevin got pregnant with Eli's child when they were seniors in high school. Kevin's dad wasn't all too happy about the news but he knew Kevin had to take responsibility. So soon enough Kevin moved in with Eli and now they have their own little family. Mr. Jang and Hyunseung felt empty now that Hyoyeon and Kevin were gone. Mr. Jang ended up just traveling again around the world leaving Hyunseung alone sometimes. Most of the time Hyunseung stayed at the Yang's residence. In the guest room of course. Hyoyeon wasn't really happy about it once she heard her little brother wasn't at his own home. So she and her husband moved in making sure Mr. Jang returned. 

On the Yang's side, Yoseob's older brother Kyuhyun had found his other half. It is real this time. Him name is Lee Sungmin. They met as classmates in collage when a professor of theirs assigned them a project. Yoseob was ecstatic when his brother told him. Dongwoon Yoseob's youngest brother in the other hand was called a Casanova of the family. Was never one to be "held down"

Yoseob's best friend Junhyung was still with Jinki, but they were going through a rough situation. When they were in their freshmen year in college Junhyung miscarried their baby due to a girl's jealousy towards Junhyung and she was arrested for assault and murder since Junhyung was due in only a few weeks. When all of it was happening Hyunseung and Yoseob were going to spend Christmas in Argentina so they asked the couple to join them so Junhyung and Jinki could take their minds of the baby at least for a while. Now Junhyung and Jinki are finishing school and preparing for their wedding. Junhyung is working as producer for a music company and Jinki works as a head chef in a a high end resturant in Gangman.

All throughout Hyunseung and Yoseob's 6 years they rarely fought and if they did it was something small as who gets the last of something. They were called the perfect couple. They reached milestones together. They were each others strength. Hyunseung wasn't Hyunseung without Yoseob. Yoseob wasn't Yoseob without Hyunseung.

Everything was perfect. 

~*~

Just another average morning for the couple. Until Yoseob wakes up in a hurry. Taking a look at his clock reading It was 8:30. 
"Seung wake up! We are going to be late for our first class!" Yoseob rushed out of bed nearly falling pulling all the blankets off the bed. Waking up Hyunseung. He sat up rubbing his eyes seeing the mess and a running Yoseob making him smile.
"Seob did you forget. There are no classes today since they remodeling some classes. So come back to bed." Hyunseung said as he reached out and pulled Yoseob back into bed. 
"Oh right." Yoseob covered his face with his hands embarrassed. 
"Your so cute."
"I know I am. Now that I am awake I can't go back to sleep. So I am going to go make breakfast." Yoseob tried to get up but was pulled down as arms holding him in place.
"No, its still early let's just stay in bed for a little bit more." Yoseob looked up at him and saw those beautiful eyes and every time he looked into those eyes it still made his heart skip a beat.
"Seob you look so beautiful even in the morning." Soon the space between disappeared. Yoseob could feel the warmth of his boyfriend lips near his. Yoseob closed the remaining space between them and presses his lips onto the guy he is love with. Their kiss was soft, innocent. Full of love they have had since they were 14, 15 years old.
"You are still so cheesy." 
"You love cheese though." Both laughed. This is how an average day is for the couple. Filled with kisses and  cheesy jokes. They couldn't have it any other way.
"Now mr cheese can you let me go. I can here your stomach rumbling. Even though he didn't have morning classes doesn't mean we don't have things to do this afternoon." 
"I don't wanna."
"You're such a baby. Come on go wash while I make breakfast."
"How about you come shower with me~" Yoseob softly slapped his arm
"You are so gross sometimes." Hyunseung just laughed.
"Fine, fine, fine. I'll go wash up. But you are more than welcomed to join me." Yoseob shook his head and went to the kitchen to get away from his erted boyfriend. 

Yoseob just made the normal breakfast he makes almost every morning. He would make breakfast every morning if they wake up early. He always blames Hyunseung for pressing the snooze button. 

Yoseob made a ham cheese omelet with sliced fruit along with some coffee. Once the couple were in college they found an addiction to coffee. They couldn't go a day without their morning coffee.

Once Yoseob finished setting the table he went to wash up thankfully with a dressed Hyunseung. Here is a small secret once Yoseob became of age... Hyunseung became a huge ert... I huge ert. It's not all bad.... But it does annoy Yoseob... A lot. 

"Go eat breakfast while I wash my face. Today is a morning face mask." Hyunseung wined at his boyfriend.
"You can do that night."
"At night I can't because 1 you don't let me or we are too tired to even move. My skin needs the to be hydrated. Now go before your coffee gets cold."
"Fine, fine, fine.... just hurry its boring." Yoseob had his his fave mask and mumbled and okay. Hyunseung shook his head but went off to eat his breakfast.

Hyunseung was almost done with his breakfast when Yoseob finally came to eat.
"Your coffee is cold now."
"I'll heat it back up." Hyunseung never liked reheat coffee since it tasted "different". But for Yoseob he doesn't see a different. 

Once Yoseob heated his coffee and finally ate his breakfast.
"Hey Seob how about we go out tonight." Hyunseung said watching his boyfriend since he finished already and even washed his dishes.
"Where to."
"Hmm its a surprise." Yoseob raised his eyebrows"
"Seung you know know I don't like surprises."
"I know but it is something special I wanted to do for you. I promise you are going to love it." Hyunseung said as he gave Yoseob a kiss on his forehead.
"I'm not sure."
"I promise it will be nice."

~That Night~

Yoseob and Hyunseung were getting ready for their special date. Hyunseung had picked up Yoseob from work and even had an outfit planned for him. Yoseob began to be even more suspicious. Yoseob tried to get some information out of him or why he would plan something when it wasn't their anniversary or his birthday. Hyunseung just said it was something he wants to do. Hyunseung was trying his best not to say anything. While at the same time trying to keep his nerves at bay. He planning something big and he was a nervous wreck.

"Seung can you at least tell me where are we going?" Yoseob said when Hyunseung told him to put an eye mask.
"Nope its a surprise. So put it on."
"Seung this is going to give me anxiety."
"Fine fine. If I give you a hint will you it on?"
"Maybe."
"Now you have to."
"Fine." Yoseob huffed."
"It involves water."
"Water?"
"Yes babe water." At least Yoseob was now even more confused. What kind of thing with water would Hyunseung he planning that he need to be all dressed up. But reluctantly Yoseob put on the eye mask. 

After what felt like forever of driving the car stopped. 
"Seung where are we?"
"You'll see." Hyunseung went and opened Yoseob's door. Slowly leading out the car. They slowly  walked hand in hand Hyunseung leading his boyfriend.

Yoseob could hear water. More like a large body of water. Hyunseung positioned his boyfriend 
"Okay Seobie you can take it off." Yoseob ecstatic to finally being able to take the eye mask off in one swift movement he took it of. Right  Before him was  a colorfully lit river. Hyunseung has taken him to  Cheonggyecheon. One of Yoseob's favorite places to just take a stroll in the evenings. Its a river that has flows through downtown Seoul and has waterfalls in different points.and it connects to Hangang River where the couple often go bike riding.
"Seungie its beautiful."
"I knew you would like it." They walked together looking at the beautiful scenery. Then they got to a colorful waterfall.  But no one was there only the 2 of them. Which Yoseob found weird. This place was always filled people

"Yoseob I want to tell you something." Yoseob turned to Hyunseung and got worried seeing the nervous look on his face.
"Seung is everything okay?" Giving him a quick nod and taking hold of his Yoseob's hand. 
"Yoseob we have been together for 6 almost 7 years and it has been the best years of my life." Hyunseung took a moment Yoseob giving him confused looks and of concern. He hasn't seen Hyunseung like this ever. 

Out of nowhere got down on one knee. Taking out a box out from his pocket.

"I love Yang Yoseob and I don't see myself with anyone by my side other than you.You are my other half. I can't live without you. We have straveled the world together. And I want to continue traveling the world with you. Until the day I die. So will you Yang Yoseob. Will you marry me?" Hyunseung opened the little box and it revealed a ring. Yoseob felt tears weld up and not having to think about it twice
"Yes of course! Yes, yes, yes! I do!!" Hyunseung smiled putting the ring on Yoseob's finger and picked him up kissing him. Then all of their friends and family came out from hiding

"1 2 3 congratulations!!!" Everyone yelled
"To congratulate you guys we wanted to throw a small party!" Hyunseung's sister said bringing the boys into a hug. 
"Lets go to the venue. We can walk there." Hyunseung said.
"Wait, wait, wait a second. What do you mean venue?"  Hyunseung gave him a smile.
"I rented a venue. It's our engagement party." 
"Seungie when did you plan all this."
"I have my ways." Said Hyunseung. "No come one we don't want to be late to our own party"  Yoseob smiled at his now fiance. The couple took each others hands walking less then a block.

Hyunseung had rented out the rooftop of the lounge where he Yoseob had their first date. When Hyunseung was planning for this party. He knew this would have to be the place. It was always a magnificent place to be at night. It had an amazing view of the city. Since the owner knew the couple well after coming for dinner many, many times. The owner was more than happy to carter and decorate for the couple. 

When the couple arrived their friends and more family was there to congratulate them. Even Hyunseung's dad flew in from Canada to celebrate. One by one came up to the couple to express their happiness for them. 

The couple made their way around the venue say hellos and thanks yous. They ate a little bit before hitting the dance floor.Starting a wild party. 

~*~

"Sorry to interrupt you love birds but can I take my hyung I want you two meet someone." Said a familiar voice to Yoseob. The couple was sitting at their table watching their guest enjoy themselves.
"Woon! You made it." Yoseob turned around knowing who it belonged to. His younger brother Dongwoon. He was glad to his brother after he had gotten his new job it was like Dongwoon lived there. 
"Of course hyung. I wouldn't miss this special day."
"Thanks Woon."
 "There was no way I wouldn't be here but anyway hyung I brought a good friend of mine. He works with me now.  He is from the U.S and recently moved back to Korea. He wants to meet the newly engaged couple." The couple noticed Dongwoon motion someone over.

A man who was a just a little shorter than Dongwoon with dark brown eyes.
"Hi, Congratulations on your engagement. Sorry if I was intruding. My name is Yoon Doojoon."
"Of course not. The more the better." Yoseob and Hyunseung got up to shake the new guest's hand. "Nice too meet you. My name is Yang Yoseob and this is my fiance Jang Hyunseung."
"It's very nice to meet you both" Doojoon froze for a moment taking his phone out of his pocket.
"Excuse me a second." Doojoon quickly went and took his call. Dongwoon  congratulated the couple again catching up. After a few minutes Doojoon came back.
"Is it alright if I leave a second my boyfriend just arrived and I want to introduce him. If it is alright with you two."
"Sure its alright.Like my Yoseob said. The more the better." Hyunseung said. When Doojoon left the newly engaged couple. They talked more and ate before Doojoon came back. 

After a while the couple saw Doojoon come in with someone. They motioned them to come over. 

"Yoseob and Hyunseung I want to introduce my boyfriend." Yoseob looked at the man next to Doojoon. He was a little shorter than him. He had blonde hair and very thin.
"Hello I'm Doojoon's boyfriend. My name is Kikwang. Lee Kikwang."