Chapter 5

Please Don't Go (UNDER RECONSTRUCTION)

(8/24/2017) Quick A/N I have edited this chapter and tried to fix it (now that i know more about the korean school system) but the time skips are going still a little to bad but I did add just a little more just so it can flow just a little better. 


--- 3 YEARS LATER ---

**YOSEOB'S P.O.V. **

" Hey! Seob wake up! We are going to be late for school!" Feeling my blanket being pulled off I whine trying to keep my warm soft blanet on me. It is way to early for this. I felt it get tugged even more and next thing I know I no longer feel my cozy blanket.
"Hurry up already! We are going to be late for school!" Angry I sit up and face Kyu
"Yah! What are you doing! I'm trying to sleep here! What are you talking about school! School doesn't start until tomorrow!"
"Idiot! It is tomorrow!" Kyuhyun said as he hit my head.
"Yah! That hurts!"
"Just get up will you! Hyunseung said he would pick us up!" UGH Once again it's the start a new school year. I was lucky and got into Seoul Preforming Arts High School. Well it was thanks to Seung. If it wasnt for his pushing I would have probably not passed the audition

Three years just passed and quite a few things have happenes. Seung actually became my closest friend. My best friend. He knows everything detail about me even though it is creppy to think about. Just to be even I know every creppy detail about him. We are both creeps. 

I remember the day he graduate from middle school I was sad since I wouldn't be able to see him while he went to high school. Yeah we see each other on the weekends but I missed the days we walked to school we always laughed and goofed off. I remember once we were yelled at by Mrs. Kim an older lady who lived near out school probably later 50's. But she was angry because we were laughing too loud. We were walking to my house. That woman once made her dog chace after us. Eventually we lost them... But then getting lost since we ended up who knows where. 

Now we get to be troublemakers again. I know bad but its fun. I quickly put on my new school uniform and went downstairs. I saw my mom was finishing setting up the table motioning for us to quickly sit.
"Boys hurry eat your breakfeast or you guys are going to be late!" I didn't need to be told twice. Quickly sat down to eat my breakfast.  Right when I was almost done I hear a horn.
"Must be Seung thanks mom bye!" Kyuhyun said. I put a peice of toast in my my mouth and grabbed my bag and run after Kyu.

I see a red BMW in front of my house and see a Kevin eagerly waving.
"Seob! Long time no see!" Kevin said. I waved back making my way towards the car.
"How was Canada?" I asked. They had spend summer vacation in Canada this year.It's a yearly thing where they travel with their father.
"Same old Canada. I did meet a new friend his name is Henry. He said he might move to Korea soon."
"Well that's gonna be nice."
"Get in before we are late for school!" Seung said. Sheesh rude. I got in the front seat and faced a sleep deprived Hyunseung. He only acts like this when he didn't get his 8 hours of beauty sleep.
"Someone must be grumpy." I said as I poked his head.
"Yah! I'm not grumpy." He grubbled something underneath his breath I smile he really is adorable sometimes when grumpy.
"Sureeee I know you better than you know yourself Jang Hyunseung."
"Yah! Have some respect for you elders." I laughed we're talking about elders now.
"I didn't know you were 60. What did you do to look so young!" I started to laugh I couldn't help it. His face is priceless.
"Seob want until I get my hands in you!"
"Oh what are you gonna do?? What are you gonna do bite me!"
"Maybe, you just gave me and idea."
"You guys are just like a married couple." Kevin said. I laugh while I saw Seung threw invisiable daggers to his brother through the review mirror. 

We did make it to school in one piece without any more of Seung's outbreaks. He parked his car in the student parking lot. Seung got his drivers license over the summer without much work. I did trust him more driving than my own brother. My brother almost crashed my dad's car when he started to learn.

We all one by one got out of the car but I put one foot out the car and was attacked by tackled by Hyunseung. He started pinching me!
"Yah!! Seung Stop! You know I bruise easily!"
"Thats what you get for making me look dumb!"
"Okay, okay, okay, okay I'm sorry! Please stop!" I felt him give me a pinch so hard I knew there was going to a huge bruise on my arm for weeks... 
"Yah!" Seung just shrugged after finally letting me go and walked off... If he wasn't so close to me I would have hurt him so bad.

***

My first day of school was an actual success. I really do like it it here. I was worried on how things were going to be knowing its and arts school. But overall I really had a great day. Jun was in my class so it was just like middle school. Kevin in the other hand we was in other was in an other class. We all did each lunch together in the cafeteria so it wasn't too bad. Also another of my middle school classmates from my final year in middle school was also in my class. His name is Taemin. Taemin was a transfer student who had just moved to Seoul and we clicked really quick. He was an amazing dancer so we all made a pact that all of ous were going to get into this school. Even though Taemin was a first year he was already popular. Rumors went around about his grand audition and lots of the upperclassman were really interested in him. Poor Taemin he was already getting chased and it was just his first day. If I think correctly there was already a rumor of Taemin have his own fanclub.

Overall I think this is going to be a great year. Even though I think it will be hard. I heard from vocal classmates that the first year for vocalist is going to be a tough one... I hope I can make it at least to summer... I hope...

 

~4 Months Later  
Summer break~

 

Finally summer vacation had finally come! I can finally sleep in. Ever since I started my first year I have had to wake up early for vocal practice. Okay yes my vocal range may has improved but... I didn't have to wake up do damn early. Even though we are now on break I still have weekly vocal lessons at school... Teach said so our vocal cords don't tighten... 

I was looking forward to spending this summer with Seung. It would have been the first summer he stays in Korea.... Since we were both busy with practices we didn't have much time to hang out. Sadly he will be in Paris with his dad. I made sure he brings me something. It has always been a goal of mine to visit the city of love.

Lost of events happened in a mere 4 months. This was very big surprise to hear. But Jun started to date someone. I couldn't believe who it was. I was in shock when Jun told me who he was dating. It was Kyu's friend Jinki.... Like wow. I knew they were getting close when Jun outed to hang out with me and Seung. Kyu also told me that Jinki outed him since he had plans with Jun. I asked Jun how things began. I was curious. I have recently become a sap for love stories. I gave up horror movies for dramas. They are just so addicting. 

But continuing Jun said he had a project in music production with other upperclassmen. He wanted to work with someone who had good vocal power and Jun knew Jinki was a great singer because of all the time we all went for a karaoke night at Seung's house. They ended up spending a lot of time together. From writing lyrics to recording they really spent day and night together. Jun said he started to have feelings for Jinki the more he got to know him. It turned out the feelings were mutual and soon they decided to start dating. I was a bit mad a Jun since he never told me about it. Jun did have a reason for not telling me... I was never around. Which is half true I had so many vocal classes to attend to there were times I didn't even have time to eat. Plus Jun said he wanted to figure things out on his own. I am really happy for them. They look so happy together. Jun's brother on the other hand had a hard time with the news but after Kyu had a long talk with him he came around. 

While talking about my brother he suffered quite a bit. There was a guy he was dating for a few months. His name was Siwon. We all thought he was pretty nice guy... That was until about a month ago. I wanted to kill the guy I really did. My brother was not one to open up to anyone not even me who is family. This guy on the other hand did some magic on my brother and he was head over heals with the guy. In the end that guy took my brother's heart and smashed it. I ended up finding out he used my brother as a tool to get his ex. Harsh isn't. Taemin and I tired to come up with a plan to get back at him. He hurt my brother so much there were days he wouldn't eat. 

Right when me and Taemin were going to put our plan into action Kyu found out and told me he it wasn't worth it. I wanted to even hurt that bastard even more since my brother was protecting him. But after talking with Kyu I backed off. Taemin still wanted revenge since he and Siwon had problems. Siwon was player so he hurt lost of people just for vengeance. One of those people were Taemin's current boyfriend. 

Yes Taemin is another one who had found someone under interesting circumstances. Taemin started off the new school year with so many wanting to be with him. To even glance at them. But Taemin wanted nothing to do with relationships he wanted to work on his dancing so he can become a famous professional dancer. Everything was going as he planned then he met the captain of the soccer team. I know this since I actually saw their story unfold. 

It all started when I was stuck in a 1 on 1 vocal lesson with one of my teachers. She wanted me to audition for a musical so I was practicing like crazy. It was late and Taemin was also staying late due to dance and we both decided to go home together. Me and Taemin were on our way out to catch the last bus when we hear something strange. We heard as if someone was crying. I had watched too many horror movies and thought it was ghost and my gut told me to run as fast as possible. But Taemin thought otherwise. He tried to convince me to go investigate. I told him to go on his own I was going to wait in the front. Which I did. It happened to be that it wasn't a ghost. It was actually Choi Minho. Siwon had broken his heart and was beating himself up. From there on Minho and Taemin got really close and after a month things happened a small party at Seung's house and next thing we know Taemin and Minho were a couple. I saw lots of lovey dovey stuff between them. Along with Kevin. He too was getting lovey dovey.

If Taemin and Minho where bad. Kevin was worse. Yes my dear Kevin had found someone and for the first time ever I wanted to separate a couple. I who loved to see couples in love. Here we go; It all started when we got a new student. A foreign student. We often get foreign students but this one was different well for Kevin at least. We were all just chatting before class started and our homeroom teacher came to tell us we were having a new foreign student who came from America. His name is Eli Kim and the moment Kevin laid eyes on him. It was love at first sight for both of them. Ssaem new Kevin was the best when it came to english so it was like fate. Only after a week of Eli had come to our school news was out that the new hot foreign student was already taken by no one other than Kevin Jang. 

It was cute at first but because of them PDA should be made illegal. Both of them lived in America so they said they were the "American Couple". It was so cringey. It was so bad those two now sit on their own at lunch while the rest of us sit somewhere else. They are never apart even in class. I had to trade seats with one of our classmates so Eli could sit with Kevin. 

But hey they are happy and I guess that is all that matter. In all honestly I too myself have been holding a secret. For a while now actually but I am to scared since it is about someone really special too me. I am too scared that person will find out and may not understand or feel the same way... Why are things so complicated...

***** ****** ***** ***** ****** ***** ****** ****** ****** ***** ****** ***** ***** ****** ***** ******

hey guys I promised a update on my birthday! So yeah it my birthday today!! As a present comment please! Now off to update my other story! See guys at the next update!(old A/n)