Chapter 12

Please Don't Go (UNDER RECONSTRUCTION)

First I am sorry for not updating! I got a new subbies so thank you for subbing!!! Now on with the story. It might not be my best work but i hope you enjoy! <-Old A/N I am still so sorry i abandoned this fic I am so horrible T.T)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*** DOOJOON’S P.O.V. ***

I try to run after him. I call out him name but he doesn’t turn around.

“YA! LEE KIKWANG! DON’T YOU LOVE ME!? PLEASE TURN AROUND!” I couldn’t run anymore and I slowly see him disappear. I go down onto my knees the waves were coming in and wetting me but I don’t care. The person I love the most has left me.  No, no, no NOOOO!!!! I GRAB A FIST FULL OF SAND AND THREW IT INTO THE OCEAN

AHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY! WHY!! I scream to the top of my lungs

HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME LEE KIKWANG!!!

No we aren’t going to end this way. My car. Since I came with him and he doesn’t have a car maybe I can find him. But he could have caught a taxi. The safest way to see him would be going to his house. But he never gave me the address! I should call his mom, but wait she changed her number! I don’t have his sister’s number or his brother’s number. UGHH

Why would he do this to me after everything that we went through together. There has to be a way so I can talk to him. He isn’t picking up his phone. I have sent him so many text messages.

I feel like my heart is breaking into a million pieces, I just can’t deal with this. I need a drink. 

I walk around a while and see an open bar. I did promise Kwang- wait why would he care now I should have never stopped drinking in the first place. I only did it for him. I should have never given up smoking. I did it all for that guy who just thew me away like I was an old rag! 

I guess nobody near here knows how to walk since I felt someone bump into me.

“Oh, I am so sorry. Ah wait a sec is that you Doojoon?” I look to the person. He has fire red hair... Wait he looks familiar. Ah it's Hyunseung great just what I need.
“Oh Hyunseung-ah hi. What are you doing here?”
“I work here part-time is everything alright you don’t look good.”
“I’m fine I just feel like having a drink.”
“Ayy I can tell you are lying. Where is Kikwang?” Just hearing his name I feel a pain in my chest.
“Doojoon is everything alright between you two?” I didn’t want to break down in front of him but I can't hold it anymore.
“Whoa whoa whoa Doojoon.  What's the matter. Do you want to talk about it? I'll treat you to some drinks come.” Hyunseung patted my back and I followed him to an empty booth.
“Here Doojoon drink this. One the house. I don't know what may have happened. But I looks like you need it.” He handed me a full shot glass and with one go I drank it. The bitter burn of the strong alcohol is what I need.  Anything to take away this pain. Hyunseung then hand me another shot glass full and down it went. I asked for another and down it went again. 
“Hey, hey slow down. So what happened Doojoon?” Hyunseung asked me whats wrong.The exact same thing had happened to me when I was younger. Ironic huh, history repeating itself again just my luck.
"Hey you can tell me."
“Where do I even start. Today I planned this amazing day for Kikwang why because it would be our first date since our return to Korea, and not only did I planned a date I planned to propose to him. We promised each other that after we return to Korea we would plan our wedding. But guess what right when I said the three words guess what he did. You would think he would say yes and we will have a happily ever after right, well no. He rejected me and told me that we should break up and he ran away from me without giving me a reason why he dumped me. I feel so used. It’s just like what had years ago.”
“Did you break up with Kikwang before?”
“No, it was the first guy I ever loved. Even though I was just a kid he was someone special to me. He one day just disappeared. He left and didn't even say goodbye. I got a letter about a year after saying he was sorry for leaving without saying goodbye and telling me I should forget him. I knew his family moved around a lot but this time he told me he was going to stay for a long time and then just one day he disappeared. He was always cold but had a soft spot only I was able to see. Isn’t ironic Hyunseung-ah that these things happen to me? I thought that this time I was going to be lucky and finally have someone by my side. But I am always the one that ends up heart broken.  Do you think that Kikwang will ever give me chance again? I have so many questions but will they ever be answered...”
“Honestly I don’t know Doojoon. I think that one day you will find that special someone and you will truly be happy. I always say to find true love you have to go through heart break after heart break to find your true love. It was the same with me and Yoseob. We both went through heart breaks and I have found my true love. It wasn't easy.”
“You are so lucky Hyunseung.” Is all said and drank my shot. I looked really close to Hyunseung and he has something that interests me. His facial features.. He reminds me so much of him. Like it can be him. He is always traveling how can he be here in Korea. He told me his dad doesn't’t plan on coming back to Korea.
“Hyunseung what is your last name?’
“Jang. Why?” They say there is someone with the same name as you.
“Hyunseung do you have an older sister and or younger brother?”
“Yeah why are you asking so many questions?”
“I’m just curious.” I shrug it off kept my mouth shut and drank until I can feel my body going numb. Hoping it will numb my heart too.

*** HYUNSEUNG’S P.O.V. ***

I look at Doojoon and I feel bad for him. I know how it feels, and I want to comfort him even though I might not know him very well. I could tell he was starting to get drunk. He just kept taking shot after shot. Sometimes I would pour it for him or he would poor it himself. He has times where he would break into tears and call out for Kikwang or he would bang on the table and curse him out. I stayed calm and just listen to him when he goes on rants. He would stand up and ask random questions to the wall or ceiling, or to me but he never let's me answer it.  Luckily there weren't many people here so we didn't get anyone staring. But those who were here were drunk so it doesn't matter much

He basically finished the whole bottle. Good thing I didn't pick and expensive bottle. After he broke down one more time he fell asleep at the table. It was almost 2 in the morning. I should call Yoseob before he gets upset. I turn my phone back on and I see I have 10 missed calls and text messages from Yoseob. I call him back and I put the phone slightly away from my ear just to be sure. He tends to scream and I don’t want to lose my hearing.

“YA JANG HYUNSEUNG WHERE IN THE WORLD ARE YOU! DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS! YOUR SHIFT WAS OVER 2 HOURS AGO! DO YOU NOT REALIZE THAT WE HAVE CLASS AT 9!” See what I mean I am glad I put the phone away from my ear.
“I had my phone turned off. You know my boss always nags us to turn off our phones while we are working. When I was leaving I bumped into Doojoon and he didn't look so good and I accompanied him to drink. Well more like he drank and I listened. I am going to try to wake him so I can take him home.”
“Oh my. What happened is he ok?”
“He said he and Kikwang broke up with him after he tried to propose to him. So he drank and of course got drunk.”
“Poor thing. Don’t wake him up bring him home. We have an inflatable bed I’ll blow it up while you get here. Plus waking up a drunk isn’t a good idea. They never wake up. Just bring him here. And make it fast we also need to sleep.”
“Alright I’ll get home as fast as I can.”
“Ok love you Seungie.”
“I love you too.” I hung up. I pay for the drinks and I try to take Doojoon out. I never knew he would be this heavy.

I almost dropped Doojoon twice trying to get him into my car. I am glad he is at least asleep. I dont have to be worried about vomit.

Once I get home it is another struggle to get him out of the car. I am so happy knowing I live on the second floor, but it felt like I waked up 20  floors carrying Doojoon. I try to enter the pass code but it was hard. In the end I knocked  and called out for Yoseob.

“Seobie hurry! Help me!”
“I’m coming! Hold on!” and finally I see the door open.
“Help me he is heavy.” Yoseob took his other hand and put it around his neck and we took Doojoon inside.
“Let’s lay him on the couch for now.” Yoseob said and I did what he said.
“Who knew he would be so heavy.” After we lay him down we covered him with a blanket we had laying around
“Did you finish inflating the bed.”
“Yeah help me move some stuff around and help me bring it out. And I swear we had extra pillows do you know where they went.”
“They aren’t in the room closet?” Yoseob shook his head.
“Hmm. Did you check the closet next to the bathroom.”
“I’ll go see while you take the bed out.” We got an inflatable bed when a friend of Yoseob’s stayed with us for a while. He ended become an idol so he moved out. We kept it since sometimes Yoseob’s brothers would sleep over or my brother came with my niece and she wanted to stay over since she loved being with Seobie.
“I found them! They were all the way in the back.” I heard Seobie say while lay down the bed in the living room. He came back with a few blankets and a pillow.
“Here lay this blanket since the bed is cold. And this one is to cover him with.” I did what he told me too.
“Ok Seobie now helps me put Doojoon on the bed.”
“Kwang… please come back to me…”
“Oh poor thing. Should I talk to Kikwang for him.”
“You’re already close to him?”
“Well not close. Close but I bumped into him while going to see you and we talked a bit and he gave me his phone number.”
“I see. I don’t think it’s a good idea Seobie. They might not want us to in.”
“I’ll ask Doojoon if he wants my help.”
"Seob, I don't think it is our place to."
“It hurts to see this man like that even though we aren’t that close. I don’t like to see people suffer. I want to help. Now let’s put him on the bed.” Oh my Seob what am I going to do with him. We were lucky we didn’t drop him and successfully laid him on the bed. I am sweating to much after all this. Adding alcohol. I am going to take a shower.

It was almost 3 in the morning once I finished. I am definitely going to regret it in the morning. Seob was already in bed doing something on his phone. I snatched his phone and put it on our dresser.
"I was putting our alarm clock to wke in the morning."
"My phone also has an alarm clock no need to have two."
"That is the main reason why we need more than 1 alarm." I get into bed and snuggle Yoseob close to me.
“Should we wake Doojoon before we leave.”
“Of course. He might freak out if he wakes up in an unknown place with no one around. Now let’s get some sleep.” Yoseob hugged my waist and we slipped off into dream land.