Chapter 6

Please Don't Go (UNDER RECONSTRUCTION)

I know I neglected this story....I AM SO SORRY!!!! I was focusing a little too much on my other story....I kinda forgot about this one *hides from disappointment* but i finally got an idea! I just hope it isnt too short for you guys here we go! Enjoy! -Old A/n

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~ °~°~°~°~°~ °~°~°~°~°~°

*** HYUNSEUNG'S P.O.V. ***

-In Paris End of Summer Break-

Finally this long vacation is coming to and end. Don't get me wrong Paris is an amazing city. I can never say no to french cuisine. Where my dad works is really close to the Eiffel Tower so every morning I would get a beautiful view from my window.

Every time I leave the hotel to walk the streets just to explore music fills the streets of Paris, the friendly people of the city. The smells that come from the cafes nearby. Also how gorgeous the city is at night once it is all lite up. It really is one of my favorite places visit.

But after living in Korea for the past few years I do miss home. Also in all honesty french is a language I could never fully understand. So most of the time I speak in english. Doesn't really help. Kevin was the best so I drag him everywhere I go. All he really does is stay at the hotel and watch tv or he's on the phone.

 Kevin and I pestered my sister on asking dad to let us go back home early. She talked with dad for a while and we got the okay. I really do miss my friends. Especially Seob. Every time I go abroad I always seem to forget how much I need my best friend. It made me realize a few things. Which is why I am even more excited to see Seob again. There a few things that he needs to know. I just hope I don't get cold feet.

~*~

Walking back to my house..well better said hotel. I lived there for almost 2 months. I liked it for the first few weeks but now.... I would like a nice home cooked meal. I am getting tried of hotel food for breakfast lunch and dinner... But there is a good side. For dinner we get to spend time with my dad. It's hard to believe. And it isn't just for dinner. He would take days off and all of us would go on trips and just spend time together. It turns out he is going to go back home with us. It wont be forever, but at least for a few months and will be heading to Spain or Mexico.

I wonder how my granny is doing. If dad does go to Mexico I am going to send something to her. My granny is my adopted granny. When we were in Mexico I met this amazing lady. She was born in Korea but moved to when she got married. She only had one son and he moved to Korea and she was very lonely. She helped me a lot adjust to the new culture. I had a hard time saying goodbye to her when dad said we were moving again. Note to self call granny once back home.

I look down at my watch. Hmmm I still have some time before I go back. I want to take some pictures of the Eiffel Tower since Seob asked for some before I left. 

I walk a few blocks and the beauty of the monument still takes my breath away. And I do walk by it almost every day since I got here. Pictures don't do justice at all. 

I take out my camera out of my bag trying to take pictures of the tower... Which is difficult... It hard to get all of it in one shot. I think I have to walk away for a bit...

"Excuse me? Do you speak english?" I look up noticing a couple waving to me.
"I do. Can I help you with something?" 
"Oh can you please take a few pictures of us. It for out wedding ceremony," The man said. 
"Aww congratulations. I will be honored too." I saw the lady get really excited.
"Here let me give you out camera. It isn't a fancy camera but it gets the point across." I saw the lady take out this small digital camera... It's their wedding these pictures should come out nice. Wait..
"How about I do something for you two. I can take you guys a few pictures I can edit them for you and send them to you. It is for your wedding. These pictures should be special." 
"No, no, you don't don't have to do that sweetheart." 
"It its no problem for me. Just give me your email and I will email them to you once they are ready. Which shouldn't take me long." 
"We actually don't have the money to pay you for-" I shook my hands at them.
"No, I am not going to charge you. I want to do it because I want too. It's for your wedding the best day of your lives." They stood there for a while... I wonder what they are thinking.
"We just can't let you go empty handed." 
"How about lunch. I was just heading back to my hotel to eat some lunch."
"Deal." I gave the couple a smile. Free lunch that way I don't have to spend a fortune at the hotel.
"Okay I have a few ideas."

~*~
"I should have them ready by tomorrow night. If I don't I will let you both know. Since I am flying back home the day after I will probably have to finish them once I am."
"Oh don't rush yourself. We didn't know you were only here for a few more days. I thought you lived here since you showed us these nice places." 
"To tell you the truth I have lived here for a few months now and it isn't the first time I visit France. My dad travels a lot so yeah. I am just really excited to go back home." 
"Your english is really good. By any chance you are from the States." 
"I get that often. No I am from Korea but I did live in the States for a long time. I lived in Northern California."
"Oh wow. We are having out honeymoon in Cali. We live in northeastern part of the States who like to venture out of our small town. But that is really interesting I would have never thought you are from Korea. Honey maybe we should go Korea instead!" 
"We have yet to visit an Asian country."
"If you do plan to visit Korea let me know it would be a pleasure to show you around. As long as you like city."
"Oh that would not be problem at all."  I look at time,,, I have to go back before dad gets worried.
"It was really nice to meet you both but I have to get going before my family gets worried." 
"We are sorry to keep you out this long it was such a pleasure meeting you.. Wait we have spent the entire day together but we didn't even get your name."
"My name is Hyunseung. You can call me Seung its eaiser."
"I'm Lyinda and my fiance is Joeseph, It was so nice to meet you Seung. I hope we get to see again someday." 
"Of course we will. See you both soon, and once again congratulations on you wedding. You two better send me pictures."
"We will we promise." Joeseph said. I waved them goodbye and made my way back to hotel. Those two really are something special. I could see the love they have between each other. I wonder..

~A few days Later 
Incheon International Airport

After an almost 20 hour fight.. I am finally home... I am so tired I just want my bed... Why did we have to get the luck of a delayed flight.. 

"Dad you finally get to see our house!" Kevin said. He was so happy we were back home. He really didn't care if dad was with us all he wanted to do is see Eli. He was just head over heels over him. I remember when we were on our way to Paris he was crying non stop. It was cute at first but after a week of crying himself to sleep it just annoying.
"Your sister has sent me pictures of the house. So it better look as nice as it does in the pictures." 
"Dad I was able to get us a car to drive home. You want to drive or should I." Hyo said. He kinds of looks like an assistant.
"I'll drive Hyo. I bet driving with these kids are handful."
"You have now idea dad." 
"Alright kids in the car." I helped dad put all the suitcases in the car. Which was a struggle... who know we would have so many suitcases. We are lucky we flew in at night so here its early in morning so thankfully is wasn't busy.

Hyo got in the front seat while Kevin and I sat in the back. As we are driving seeing the sunrise light up the city makes it real that I am back home. Ahh how I missed it.

"Dad question how long has it been since you have been in Seoul?" I ask because I don't ever remember ever being in Seoul, we have been all over the world but never here plus I wanted to know if he ever missed home like me.
"Hmmm Kevin is 15 so about 14 years. Why do you ask Seung?"
"Just wondering because I wondered if you ever missed home."
"Oh, of course I missed home this is my land. The land where I was born and raised. But when opportunity comes to you, you take it and go where it takes you. You'll understand one day Seung. I know you all tired from the flight but I think its a good time to visit grandma and grandpa. It been a very long time since I have visited them. 14 years since I have seen them." We all agreed even if we were tired.

I visited my grandparents when I first moved to Korea and we visited them when for Christmas. I just wished I got to meet them. They passed away when my mom was pregnant with Kevin. My sister got to meet them she said they were great people. I have seen pictures they look like nice people.

As We got to cemetery and looked for our grandparents tombstone. I took looks at my dad it was always hard to tell what he was feeling. 

 

"Umma, Appa I am back. I know I have been a bad son for not coming to visit you. But I know your grandchildren came for me. How have you been. I hope great. I have been good too. I am going to be home for a couple months. I know its been 14 years but I still came no matter how long its been. I know my children have presented themselves but I want to formally present them to you. Umma Appa you know Hyoyeon you always spoiled her. But look at her now a grown woman who is like a mother to her brothers. I know you might kill me for this but she has been living here with the boys while I am working in other countries. Next is the oldest son. You only met him once when he was a newborn but he is grown young man. This is Hyunseung. And lastly my youngest boy Kevin. You never met him put he is a good kid. Still need a little for growing up though. But either way, I know you both would have spoiled them. Kids pay respect to your grandparents." I bowed to my grandparents. I couldn't help but be a bit sad. Even though I never met the They are still my grandparents and can't help but love them. I look at my sister and she started crying, I saw my dad tear up a bit. I went and gave them both a hug. 
My family is finally home. All of us together.

~°~°~°~°~ °~°~°~°~°~ °~

its just a little chapter about Hyunseung the next chapter is where the story plot finally begins! I hope you all liked it! See you soon! Oh if 2 weeks go by and I haven't updated this story remind me! I will probably be once again to focused on my others story....believe it or not I had to read this story again because I for who was who xD I am such a bad author! Well I hope you all liked it! Don't forget to leave a comment! -old A/N