Chapter 14

Please Don't Go (UNDER RECONSTRUCTION)

Before we go on with the chapter I want to say....

HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY BEAST!!!!!

 

This pic is one of my favorite edits I have done. I love being part of this ocean. One day I will see them live and I can happily die. I am proud of being a b2uty :D

Now on with the story! Old A/N *goes to corner and cries... I miss ot6 so much T.T I was able to meet only 5 T.T

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Looks like we will be meeting a lot more often Doojoon. Congratulations"

Doojoon looked at his doctor with pure utter confusion. 

"What do you mean?"
"Well you are going to come see me every month, for the next eight to nine months." Doojoon had no idea what his doctor was talking about.  Dr. Kim just laughed at him
"Doojoon what I mean is congratulations, you are pregnant." 

~*~ 

Doojoon left the doctor's office and was heading back to Hyunseung and Yoseob. He had his hand on his stomach. He was remembering what his doctor said before he left.

You are about 4 weeks in. So you have to be very careful. The first trimester is the most dangerous so please don't overwork yourself, no heavy lifting, don't stress yourself, no drinking at any point and eat well balanced meals.

Doojoon kept rubbing his tummy. He looked at the picture that Dr. Kim had given him of his baby. Dr. Kim circled where his baby was and even though it was a very small dot Doojoon couldn't help smile ear to ear. He tried to remember when he could have possibly gotten pregnant. It hit him on their anniversary and everything made sense to him. 

When he entered the reception area he looked for the couple and saw a now awake Hyoshin playing with the toys that were on a table. Hyunseung noticed Doojoon and he got up. 

"So what happened Doojoon you look different from when you went in." Doojoon just smiled and handed him a picture.
"What is wrong? Is there something bad in you?" Doojoon shook his head
"See that little dot right there." Doojoon rubbed his tummy "This little dot is my baby. I can't believe am going to have a baby" Yoseob had gotten up and hugged Doojoon. Hyunseung also did the same.

"My gosh congratulation Doojoon!" Yoseob was jumping up and down of joy. Hyoshin has come over when she heard Yoseob squeal.
"Doojoon uncle are you ok?"
"More than ok Hyoshin-ah." Hyoshin gave Doojoon a smile hugging his leg. 
"Ok let's go get something to eat to celebrate. My treat!" Hyunseung said. They all headed to the car. 

On their way there Doojoon just kept thinking about so many things. Him and and his baby... It's not like Doojoon can't support the baby on his own. He was definably financially stable to care for his child. But his thoughts were mainly heading to Kikwang. Should he tell him about the baby? Or would it be better to just care the baby on his own? But does Kikwang even have the right to know that this his baby after what Kikwang did to Doojoon? But is right to let his kid grow up without his pr her's other parent.

Doojoon  was snapped form his thoughts when he felt little fingers poking him

"Doojoon we have been calling out to you for the past few minutes. Are you alright?" Yoseob said. Doojoon just smiled.
"I am fine I just had some things on my mind." Yoseob nodded and it turned out they had parked to car. Yoseob help Doojoon out of the car. Doojoon pestering since it isn't like he is was months into his pregancy.

They all headed to into the small diner not far from the engaged couples home. It was a restaurant they enjoyed going since it was the only one where Hyoshin would actually sit and eat her food. and found a booth to sit at. A waitress came over and handed them menus when Yoseob's phone began to ring. 

"Who is calling?" Hyunseung said. Yoseob looked at Doojoon with a worried face.
"It"s Kikwang. Should I answer? Maybe we can invite him here and you two can talk." Doojoon shook his head.
"I am not in the mood to talk to him. But answer it would be rude not to just because I am here."  Hyunseung just nodded his head. 
"Hello Kikwang- ah." 
"Hi, Yoseob! How are you?"
"I"m ok and you?"
"I am doing pretty good. I just wanted to ask you if you are free?"
"Right now?"
"Yeah you know so we can meet up. I wanted to tell you something."
"Right now I really can't Kikwang-ah I am busy at the moment maybe another time."
"How about tomorrow?"
"Well I work tomorrow and I also have my niece with me for this weekend."
"Oh, I see."
"
Well if there is something you need to tell me. You can tell me now over the phone."
"Actually I need to tell you in person."
"Oh I see. Well I get out of work tomorrow at 2 in the afternoon we can talk for a little bit."
"Oh ok! I'll go see you then." With that Yoseob hung up.
"So you are going to meet him?" Hyunseung said.
"Yes but not alone. Doojoon you are going to talk to him tomorrow."
"Wait, what!? I am not ready!?" Doojoon said slightly choking on his juice.
"Doojoonie you have to tell him about the baby sometime."
"I don't think he needs to know about the baby."
"But Doo, remember what you said last night, you wanted to have more chance to talk to him. Well now it's your chance"
"That was when I knew I wasn't pregnant plus that I could have almost killed my baby because I went out and got drunk. Do you have any idea how guilty I feel when I realized I drank like a wild man."
"Doo there is something I question. In yours guys relationship I thought you would be, you know, top." Doojoon started laughing and Hyunseung's cheeks showed a small taint of pink.
"Well most of the time I am, but when we celebrated our anniversary we switched I guess you can say. But anyway, I don't think I can do it."
"Doojoonie all you have to say that you are pregnant and if he wants to be in the baby's life. And if he doesn't want to than that for him. We will be here for you." Yoseob said. Doojoon just smiled. 

~*~

After their dinner Doojoon wanted to get home and rest he had a long day ahead of him. 

*** Doojoon P.O.V. ***

I said my final goodbyes to the couple. Giving a hug to both of them and little Hyoshin also. I hope my baby will be as cute as her. They really are such a sweet couple. They are willing to do anything to make me feel comfortable. 

So much has happened in the span of just a few days... 

I went to my room and got my pajamas and changed. I keep rubbing my stomach again . I am still in shock that I am going to have a baby. There is a little creature growing inside of me. I always wanted to have a baby but I never knew it was to going to be this soon. But am happy. I don't mind that Kikwang isn't going to be around, I would love for us to have a family but after realizing I have a baby to look after I can't go around moping after someone who clearly doesn't want to be with me. Yoseob was right he does deserve to know that he is going to be a parent and he wants to be part of this baby's life then he can. 

I smile at myself again, just last night I was crying over a man who left and now I am moving on, after just one day. But I wonder should I have my baby call me mom or dad? 

"Baby what would you like to call me? Mommy or daddy? I guess when you come to the world you will decide." I go wash up and get ready for bed. No wonder these past few days I have been feeling exhausted. 

~*~

*** Kikwang's P.O.V. ***

After I talked to Yoseob I feel so much better. After I got home last night I felt so much dread... And I felt hurt. I really felt sad. I think I feel guilty for doing this to Joon. But I know he is going to do better without me. I am just a guy who basically used him to find his former lover.

But with that. I am ready to confront Seobie. I am ready. I hope he will realize everything. Just like I did.

"Kwangie." I looked up to see my mom in my doorway.
"Hi mom." 
"Why don't you look happy Kwangie." I motioned my mom to sit on my bed with me.
"I really am. The other day I saw Yoseob and we exchanged phone numbers and I called him and asked him if we can meet up."
"Oh Kwangie, I am happy that you meeting Yoseob but what do you plan to do."
"Well I am going to tell him who I am and I will see where that takes us."
"Kwangie what about Doojoon."
"Well yesterday I ended it. Well I had to end it. Last night Doojoon proposed to me, and I had to end it. I do feel bad but I know that he will be happy without me."
"Do you really think that Doojoon will be happy without you? Did you even explain to him why you left him." I shook my head. 
"Did you just leave him saying I can't do this anymore and you just left him?" I just nodded. I felt a lecture coming from my mom coming soon.
"Kikwang, that isn't fair to him. I am not going to sit here and lecture you. But you should at least tell Doojoon why you left him. You never know right now he can be downing his sadness in alcohol. You know how he used to be."
"I do feel bad for just leaving him standing there on the beach-"
"He proposed to you at the beach?"
"Yes, but that isn't the point. I don't think it would make him feel better to say. I am leaving you for my first love. That would hurt him mom." I heard my mom let out a big sigh. 
"Well these are your decisions I am just going to be here to catch you if you fall." My mom gave me a soft pat on my head. "Now I have made dinner. Hongki and Ailee are going to have dinner with us too. It's been a long time since we have all had dinner together." I nodded and got up and followed my mother to the kitchen. When we both entered the kitchen I saw my brother and sister were in the kitchen. I saw that my brother had a little belly lump.

"Hyung you usually take good care of your body"
"Yah! Kikwang! I was going to explain my little belly lump once everyone was having dinner but as always our Kikwangie has to point things out." My brother said to me. 
"Hyung I know you the best. And I know that you will never ever gain even a pound. Plus I know that Boa nuna will drag you to a million exercise classes so that you lose that."
"Well since Kikwang is being nosy as always might as well tell everyone."  My brother motioned us to all sit down.
"Hongki you don't have a tumor right?" I could hear the slight fear from my mom's voice.
"No mom. Well you guys now that me and Jonghun are planning our wedding for next year, but we will have to move up the wedding." I remember when people found out that my brother was dating Jonghun, everyone thought that he was cheating on Boa nuna and nuna would just laugh at them. They met when my brother first got here to Korea and he had joined a band and they were band mates. 

"Wait what do you mean you have to move up the wedding! Oppa I don't have time to plan your wedding!" 
"Ailee calm down who said that you were going to plan my wedding!" 
"We promised each other when the time comes we were going to plan each other's wedding!"
"Well you are going to have to plan it with Boa because the moment I told her I got engaged she said she was going to plan my wedding and she is probably going to make my wedding tux. But I don't think I will be able to fit into the style I want."
"Ok you two enough, Hongki just tell us why you have to have push the wedding up." My mom said.
"Ok well, I couldn't tell you mom and Kwang because you guys were back in the states and I couldn't tell Ailee because she was never around every time I try to contact her."
"Well I am sorry that I was working and going to school." 
"Ailee let your brother finish and then you both can argue or whatever after."
"Well the reason I want to push the wedding up and Jonghun's parents also want to push the wedding up but they were waiting for you two to comeback to Korea. Don't scream mom!  Well you are going to become a grandma in a few months." 
"Wait what?" my sister said,
"Well, I am pregnant." I swear my mother's eyes were going to pop out of her head. And mine too! Oh my god I am going to be an uncle! I am going to be an uncle!?
"Lee Hongki you better not be joking with me! You know I have fragile heart."
"No mom I am being serious. I am 5 months along." My mom got up and hugged my brother.
"Aigoo my baby is going to be a parent! I am going to have a grandchild!"
"I am going to be an aunt! Oh my god!" 
"We need to meet Jonghun and his parents so we can plan something! There is so much to do! Aigoo, there is so much to so. Hongki call Jonghun plus I have to meet him, I only got to meet him once when you came to visit me when you came to get Ailee." 
"I'm sorry umma. I knew you must have been lonely."
"Don't worry about it anymore that is in the past, now let's look forward into the future." 
"Kikwang you are going to come with Doojoon right?" My sister asked. I just lowered my head. I really didn't want to talk about Doojoon right now.
"Ailee leave your brother alone."
"What did I do?"
"Ok let's all eat dinner before dinner gets cold. Hongki is there anything that you are craving?"
"No mom not at the moment. But I do have something to ask."
"What is it."
"Well I wanted to stay the night. It has been a long time since me and Kwang has a brother sleepover." I looked at my brother with wide eyes. It has been years since he had our so called bro overs. He came up with the name. Since we were little we had our own room and we would randomly have 'sleepovers' 
"Would Jonghun be ok with it hyung?"
"I will call him. We need to our brother time. The last time we spent together I was packing my bags. And now I am going to get married and I will have a family soon."
"What about sister time?"
"Ails if you are going to plan my wedding that means that we are going to spend a lot of time together. I may be pregnant but I still the eldest male in this family and I need to take care of my family. That includes spending time with the baby of the family." My brother said and put and arm on my shoulder. 
"I am going to call Jonghun real quick while you guys start dinner." My brother went off to and I help my mom set the table and my sister got the food. After a few minutes my brother came back with a big smile.
"He said I can spend the night. He was actually going to tell me if I can stay here since his parents also told him to stay the night. Which means Ails don't bug me on sleeping with you."
"You two better not fight. Hongki doesn't need the extra stress. Remember he is pregnant." My mom said. It felt good with all of us being all together. I actually now feel at home. 

~*~

After dinner my mom and sister when out shopping and me and my brother stayed at home. We were just in the living room watching TV.

"Now spill the beans Kikwang." I have my brother a confused face. "I know there are things going on with you. So talk"
"Hyung I have no idea what you are talking about"

"Umma told me that you are going through some things so now talk. What is going on with you and Doojoon. I noticed that you got uncomfortable when he is mentioned. You know you can tell me anything. And I suggest that it is now because soon we won't be able to have our chat time."
"There really isn't nothing"
"I know that you are lying now tell me. Don't make a pregnant man wait." I laughed at my brother.
"Well first I am now really scared. Second what is that you want to know?"
"Aigoo Kikwang just tell me what is going with you and Doojoon! Stop beating around the bush! I am starting to get really annoyed!"
"Fine, fine, well to be honest. I don't even know where to begin."
"Are you guys still together?" I shook my head.
"Well what happened. You guys were inseparable. I thought that when you two came back to Korea you two were going to get married."
"Well, something happened. That's what I thought too but I changed my mind."
"What changed you mind?" I wasn't sure if I should tell my brother. I feel like is going to yell. It will probably be even more louder due to his hormones
"Hurry, tell me why."
"Remember the Lee's." My brother slowly nodded his head.
"Wait a second are you telling me that you have seen Yoseob."
"You remember him?"
"How can I forget. You were crazy about him. That's why I was so shocked when I heard that you started dating Doojoon. I understood that you became good friends, I was even more shocked when I noticed you kind of just forgot about him."
"Well I did forget about him, and that is something I regret the most since I saw him."
"Well I guess that is good for you that you got to see your first love again. But don't you feel bad for Doojoon? Did you at least tell him why you  wanted to end it?"
"Well in a way I guess I did." I looked away when I said it I didn't want to see the look in his face.
"What did you say. That this isn't working out and you just left?" Well now that I think about it I guess I did. "Tell me from the beginning from beginning to end."  I took a deep breath. 
"Well I guess it started from the day we were going back to Korea. Doojoon had already moved back. He had called me the day before our flight back and he told me to make sure I pack formalish clothes since a friend of his from work told him his brother's fiance was going to throw a surprise engagement party for his brother."
"Ok so Doojoon's friend's brother's fiance was throwing a surprise engagement party." I nodded
"So Doojoon told me that we were invited so we went."
"So you saw Yoseob at the party."
"More than I saw Yoseob. 
"Are you telling me-"
"It was Yoseob's engagement party."
"Wait a second! Yoseob is getting married!? Then.. I don't get why you wanted to break up with Doojoon."
"Let me finish everything. When I got there I felt like I knew him and I realized that it was Yoseob."
"Did he not recognize you?" I shook my head.
"After we left. I realized I need to get him back. The main reason why I wanted to come back to Korea was to be together again with him so after a few days I meet with Doojoon. You can say it was like our final date. So at the end he took me to the beach and he tried to propose to me, and I realized I had to end it there. I told him that I didn't want to be with him anymore and I left." My brother stayed silent for a while I tried to figure out if he was mad or disappointed, but I saw no emotion in his face,
"I understand that you want to be with your first love so I am going to say this straight out, you are a huge jerk. Plain and simple. And don't you dare say a word until I am done. First you are selfish. You decide to just randomly decided to brake up with Doojoon who is probably dying in the inside because out of nowhere the love of his life decide to leave after making a promise that he will never leave. Second you are an idiot thinking of going after Yoseob knowing he is engaged to be MARRIED. Even if there was a chance that he will be back to you he would have recognized you. You still have the same face ever since you were little plus you did introduce yourself to him so he would have right of the bat remembered the name and known it was you. Kikwang I know mom has been sweet talking to you but I am going to say it. Think before you do. And if you are going to tell him who you are think about how he will feel and think about what his fiance is going to think." I just lowered my head. I knew my brother was right but I don't want to let Yoseob go.
"Plus Kikwang, if you really loved Yoseob you wouldn't have forgotten him, but that is what you did and you gave yourself to Doojoon, you even made promises with him."
"Hyung I know, but I just can't let him go. Tomorrow I am going to meet him."
"Yah, Lee Kikwang," I just heard a long heavy sigh from my brother. "There is nothing I can do. These are your decisions. I just hope you don't end up with a huge problem in your hands. Now let's go to sleep, I am exhausted. Mom and Ails should be coming soon. They wanted to buy things for the baby, plus I told them I wanted to have a chat with you." I felt my brother's hand on my shoulder. "Kwang all I can say is keep your head up. And help me up I can't really get up." I just laughed at him. I stood up and gave him my hand. 
"Hyung you never told me the gender of the baby."
"Oh I still don't know. I am going to find out on my next doctor's visit, but I feel like I am going to have a girl because my mother in law said she had a dream where she me and Jonghun playing in the park with a little girl, and her dreams usually come true so I believe her, plus I really want a girl." We both laughed. "I am going to take a quick shower. Do you have any pjs I can borrow. The biggest size you have." 

"Yeah I think I have a pair." I went and got my brother his pjs. When I got back he had already gotten in the shower. I knocked on the door and slightly opened it.

"Here you go hyung."
"Thanks Kwang." I threw the clothes in there and I went to changed and got into bed. I head my door open and saw my brother.
"So how is this going to work?"
"I'll sleep on the floor if you want. We have a futon in the closet I can use it."
"Hey why don't we do like when we were kids, lets sleep together."
"I don't I will fit you baby bump will kick me out because the baby knows I am not the dad." My brother just laughed at me. 
"The baby kicks even when the dad is around. You will have to sleep with me because I need someone to rub my belly because that is the only way I am able to sleep. This baby is really spoiled."
"I can see." I made room for my brother.
"Well start"
"Start what?"
"Start rubbing my tummy." I felt awkward when I touched my brother's stomach. 
"The baby just kicked." My brother moved my hand to where apparently kicked and that is when I felt a small movement I got really happy.

"She must like you. She only kicks when she likes someone. She must really like her uncle."

"You must really what a daughter."

"I do, but if I get a son I will still be happy." I kept rubbing his stomach and soon I drifted into sleep. I will have a long day tomorrow.