Chapter 9

Please Don't Go (UNDER RECONSTRUCTION)

I now I am such a bad author!!!! I have abandoned my story! Thank you for those who subbed to this story! To make it up to you guys I hope this is a loooongggg chapter! I have made a schedule for myself. Here it is:

Fridays: Please Don't Go will be updated.

Saturdays: Can We Have this Baby? will be updated

Sundays: My new story A New Opportunity.... But Can Love be Found Again will be updated. (Shamelessy advertising starts now) If you wasn't to check it out please do! It stars Xiumin from EXO Yoseob from Beast Onew from SHINee and Jinyoung from B1A4. If you curious please so cheak it out! 

And I have thought about this long and hard.... I have changed the ending plot of this story ...you will all see what I mean soon enough! Now on with the story! <-Old A/N (cringes at 2014 me)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Hello Kikwang. Nice too meet you. I'm Jung Hyunseung. And this is my fiance Yoseob."

Kikwang looked at the so called Yoseob. There was a ting in his heart. Why does he look so familiar? And why do I feel so sad?

Flashback 12 years ago

A 13 year old Kikwang was on an airplane heading to America. He had cried himself to sleep thinking of Yoseob. His parents just saw him as he cried in his sleep. 

"Honey do you think doing this to Kikwang is what is best for him." Mrs Lee said looking at her son.
"Its just puppy love. He will be fine."
"But, its his first love." You never forget you first love. Kwangie umma is sorry. Thought Mrs. Lee as she wiped her sons tears. Maybe one day you will get to see him again....

~*~

When they got to America Kikwang just distanced himself. He was just in a daze. His sister was scared. She has never seen him like that before. His oldest brother was sad also but he was even more upseat because he couldn't help his brother.

The drive to their new home was so silent. 

The Lee's had moved to northern California. When they entered their new home Kikwang just said where his room was and went straight to it. Since Mr. Lee had a friend that lived near by he was able to get the house set up. 

Mr. Lee got angry when Kikwang just left. Mrs. Lee noticed and said she would take care of it. She went up to her sons room. 
"Kikwang, sweetie lets talk." Kikwang's mother said As she entered her sons new room. He was unpacking his bags not even looking at his mother
"I have nothing to say. I just want to be alone."
"Kwangie I know you're in pain. I know you miss him, but-"
"But, But, BUT, mom there is no but! I am never going to be able to see him again! If at least I knew I would be able to go back to Korea I would be able to handle it. But no I am stuck here! I was never asked if I wanted to come here! Why mom! Why mom! Why mom...." Kikwang began crying. Mrs. Lee was heartbroken to see her son this way. She pulled him into her arms. She just let him cry. She felt so useless Hongki and Aliee stood by the door with tears in their eyes. Hongki just left hurt being the oldest and not being able to help. 

Ailee went back downstairs to her room and begin to unpack. She made a mental note to spend as much as she could with her brother. It also hurt her knowing she wouldn't be able to go to back to Korea. 

After Kikwang stopped crying he had fallen asleep. Mrs. Lee laid him in his bed and she went downstairs. When she got to the living room her husband was talking on the phone. He sounded happy. Mrs. Lee was angry. He son was crying. Her son was hurt and her husband was laughing as if he didn't just turned their lives upside down. After he hung up she went to him.
"Who was that?"
"My friend he wants us to go over for dinner. What do you think."
"I don't think today is a good day. The kids are drained. And so am I. We just got here it would be better to rest."
"They invited us and they are my good friends. It would be rude to not go."
"If they are you good friends why haven't I heard of them. Have you already forgotten about the Yang's." Mr. Lee just rolled his eyes.
"Honey they are our past friends. These are our new friends. Forget about them they are past friends, these are our future friends. This is our new life." Mrs. Lee looked at her husband in shock.
"What are you saying!!! Who are you!! First you turn our lives upside down and now you are badmouthing the Yang's have been by our side since we were teenagers! Its a lifetime friendship and you can just throw it away just because we live in America!" And with that Mr. Lee just nodded.
"I'm glad you understand now go tell the kids to get ready." Mrs. Lee was mad, angry, sad.
"If they are you so called best friends now you go by yourself I am going to stay here with the kids. I don't know what you are going to tell them, just go." Mrs. Lee headed to her oldest son room not looking back with tears falling down her face. 

In the end Mr. Lee went and just said his family was too tired that they will come next time.

Over the course of few weeks the family was settled in. Well as much as they could. It was always gloomy except for Mr Lee he was like the happiest person in the world. Mr. Lee told his family that they had to go and see his new 'best friends'. 

Everyone was getting ready except for Kikwang. His dad came up to his room and opened his door to find Kikwang in his bed with earphones and in deep sleep. Mr. Lee took out his earphones more like yanked 
"Yah Kikwang get up I told you we have to see my new friends family. Get up and get ready." 
"Get out. I am not in the mood. I am not going to meet the family that made you make me leave my home. You go." Mr. Lee huffed in frustration.
"Kikwang! I am your father! And you will do as I say!" 
"If you were a father you would have given us a choice to stay in home. Instead of coming to a unknown country by force." Mr. Lee became furious.
" I've had enough of you little attitude! You are grounded! No TV for a month!" 
"So big whoop. I'll just stay here and do nothing like I have been doing ever since I came to this dumb country." Mr. Lee had enough.
"Lee Kikwang get up! And you are coming with us!" Mr. Lee yanked Kikwang's blanket off and pulled him out of bed. 
"I'm tired of you whining about Korea and your little lover! You should be happy to be in a country like this! People will kill to get a chance."
"Unlike you 'father' I love my home country. I don't care if you don't but I do. If you expect me to be an American boy saluting the American flag then you have another thing coming. I was never asked to be here. Any chance I get I am going back to my home country. You might think is for Yoseob but no. I miss my school my people my country. I MISS MY HOME!" Mr. Lee just stood there and just glared to his son.

"Kikwang shut your mouth and get ready." With that Mr. Lee left and Kikwang softly crying. His older brother came in hugged him. He also softly crying. Soon after their sister and joined the hug. 

"Kwangie we also feel the same. I miss home too." Hongki said hugging his siblings tighter.

~*~

Hongki was able to convince his brother to meet the new family friends. 

Kikwang expected American people but they were Asian Koreans to be exact. 

"Lee! I'm glad you can make it!" A man in his mid forties said.
"I'm glad too! I am so sorry this took  while to do. My family was having a little trouble ajusting. This is my wife, my eldest son Hongki, my daughter Ailee and youngest son Kikwang." The kids were all surprised the family spoke Korean. 

"Well let me introduce my family. This is my wife my eldest daughter Boa, second daughter Jihyun and youngest and only son Doojoon." They all introduced each other. Ailee, Boa and Jihyun seemed to get along. Hongki and Doojoon seem to get along also. Kikwang on the other hand..... well he just watched and kept his mouth shut. 

Doojoon came up to him and offered to play with him. Kikwang just said no. Doojoon found the boy rude but he wanted to know why. He became curious. 

"Hey, my dad told me we are going to go to the same school. Maybe I can show you around." Kikwang just shrugged.
"Hey are you good at English I can help you." Kikwang just shook his head. 
"Are you mute? Why aren't you talking?" 
"Why are you asking a million questions." Kikwang said.
"I'm sorry I just wanted to get to know you." 
"Thanks but no thanks. I wasn't asked to be here. Just stay away and we will be fine." Doojoon was speechless.No one has ever soke to him that way.
"I just wanted to be your friend." 
"I don't need friends. My friends are back in Korea." That when Doojoon clicked things together. 
"You must miss Korea. I do too. I came here about 6 7 years ago. At first I was hated it but then I found someone but he left and that's when I missed Korea the most." Kikwang looked at him.
"I know your pain. My wish is that when I get a chance I will go back to Korea." Kikwang looked surprised.
"If you go will you take me with you?" 
"Ummmm sure if you want." Kikwang nodded his head.

From that day on he became close to Doojoon. They went to school together. They had each others back. They have become so close they ended up being best friends. So close Kikwang forget about of a lot of things.  

You can kind of say the Yoon's and Lee's got close in a way. Hongki end up being Boa's right hand man. They became the best of friends. People always thought they were dating and that never the case. Ailee was just there her and Jihyun got along but she never wanted to be her friend. Ailee didn't like Jihyun's personality. Ailee just stayed home with her mom.

Mrs. Lee she was happy Kikwang wasn't as sad but she never would spend time with Mrs. Yoon. She disliked Mrs. Yoon a lot. 

Back to Doojoon and Kikwang. When Kikwang entered high school Doojoon was a sophomore. Doojoon confessed to Kikwang. With a healed heart and was genuinely happy Kikwang accepted his confession. When Mr. Lee found out he couldn't be happier. Mrs. Lee though was a bit sad due to the fact she never forgot about the Yang's but she was happy for her son. Hongki had returned to Korea to study music with Boa behind him. Ailee and Kikwang were furious when their dad didn't let them leave. Ailee and Kikwang secretly raised money to follow Hongki but their father found out and canceled everything. Mrs Lee said if they would just visit home but he said no.

Doojoon and Kikwang also had a fight because of that. Doojoon said Kikwang didn't love enough to stay by his side and Kikwang argued Korea is where wanted to go. And Doojoon gave him a proposal that they would go to Korea together and eventually get married and Kikwang knew he couldn't leave the man so he accepted.

More years went by and the couple were inseparable. Doojoon and Kikwang graduated college and Doojoon got a job offer in Korea by a friend. Doojoon finally said the words Kikwang has been waiting for. "Kikwang I can take you to home." Kikwang happily accepted but he was going through family problems. 

Kikwang"s parents were getting divorced. He didn't want his mother to be left alone. He told Doojoon he would go after settling a few things. Ailee had already left to Korea years ago. She left the day after her 18th Birthday. She had become a stylist and when she heard of she parents she gladly took her mom in. 

Hongki, Ailee and Kikwang ended up hating their father for what they did to their mother. He cheated and never cared for her after moving to the US. Hongki had gotten engaged and he wanted his mother to be back home. 

So a few days before they finally got to go home Mrs. Lee signed the divorce papers and was happy. Kikwang got a call from Doojoon that his friend's brother had gotten engaged and they are throwing a surprise engagement party for the couple and saying he was invited. So he told Kikwang to bring nice clothes that after he lands he will change and go to the party. 

When it was time for them to go on their flight back to Korea they looked back and Kikwang said "Goodbye forever. I will never comeback I am finally going home." He hugged his mother and made their way to the airport. Kikwang wasn't going to miss this place one bit. 

All throughout their plane ride Kikwang thought it was a dream. And when they landed he was so happy he started crying.

"KOREA I AM BACK! I have come home!!" 

End of Flashback

"Congratulations on you engagement." Doojoon said as he wrapped a arm around Kikwang's waist.
"Thank you. Again." Yoseob said. He had a feeling he knew that Kikwang person.
"Enjoy yourselves." Hyunseung said as he lead them to an empty table. 

The party went on and the newly engaged Couple couldn't be happier. Kyuhyun arrived later and congratulated the couple.

"Hyunseung you better take good care of my brother."
"I will Kyu I always have." Hyunseung sad and kissed his soon to be husband. Kyuhyun went towards Doojoon and Kikwang's table. Kyuhyun took a quick look at looked a blonde man and froze. 

No it can't be. Its impossible... Kyuhyun stared at the blonde man and the man next to him

Why is Lee Kikwang here.... and with that guy.... What is going on??