Chapter 7

Please Don't Go (UNDER RECONSTRUCTION)

*** HYUNSEUNG'S P.O.V. ***

After we left the cemetery we went home. Most of the time it was really quiet in the car. I looked over and saw Kevin sleeping and my sister sleeping in the front seat.

Before we knew it we got home. It took us while to wake up Kevin. He really is like a baby. We unloaded everything. Showed dad his room. Kevin went straight to his bed. Me and Hyo took our dad on a small tour around the house. Dad and Hyo went to take a small nap I made myself a quick snack took my suitcase upstairs. I took a quick shower I really needed a shower. 

I started to unpack the important things out of my suitcase. Which reminds me I still need to send the pictures to Lyinda and Joseph. I was able to finish editing there pictures back in Paris but wasn't able to send them. 

I take laptop out and quickly send an email to them along with their pictures. Now since that is done. Time to print out those pictures for Seob. I headed to my sister's office since she has the photo printer there. My sister works from home so she have everything in her office. Which I guess now she will be sharing with dad.  

I connect my camera with my sister computer looking for the pictures. Looking through them I didn't realize there were so many couples. Well it is called the city of love for a reason. These love feelings... Thats it I had enough of them. 

I print a few pictures Seob may like.  Well I hope he likes them. I wonder what time it is. Seob told me to call him when I get back... I looked at the time its passed noon. What. Last time I checked it was 7 in the morning. 
"Seung where are you?" 
"I am in your office." I shout out to my sister.
"There you are. I am going to make something for lunch. You want me to make you anything."
"I would love a ice cream milkshake." 
"Okay I am going to make a few other snacks too. I am going to wake up Kevin and dad they have been sleeping since 6. Did you not sleep at all?"
"No I was unpacking and doing a few other things. I wasn't that tired anyway."
"Thats my boy, I am going to call you when everything is ready." 
"Alrighty." My sister went off and I went back to my room to look for my phone and call Seob.

I took my phone off my dresser and dialed. It has been a few weeks since I talked to him. After a few rings he wasn't picking up. It's Thurday he is always up early for vocal lessons. Unless he is still in-
"Hello Seungie! Is it you?" Wait never mind
"Hey Seob what are you up too."
"Nothing much I just got out the shower. We went swimming this morning and I smell like chlorine. I had to take a shower."
"Did you have fun at least."
"Of course! You know I love water. Wait a sec. You are calling me with you actual cell number. Seung your back home!?" 
"You catch on pretty quickly. Yeah I got home early this morning."
"Why didn't you call me earlier! We could have gone swimming."
"I thought you would be sleeping or at vocal lessons."
"Ohhh we aren't going to practice until school starts teach wanted to go on vacation too. But that doesn't matter now how was Paris! Did you take pictures? Did you have fun?" I chuckled. Oh how I missed him and his over excitedness.
"It was alright I already went to Paris a few times already so it was fine. Same old same old.  And yeah I took pictures. Hey want to come over and see them? I printed a few that you may like. And also Seob there are a few things that I want to talk to you about."
"What is it?"
"It's something I want to tell you on person."
"Sure. I'll ask my mom if I can go over."
"Wait how about we meet up at that park near my house?"
"Okay I'll be there in a few. I'll text you when I am near."
"Alright see you soon." Time to get these feelings out of my system. I take the pictures I printed for Seob and went to the kitchen to see my sister.
"Nuna, I'll be back."
"Where are you going lunch is almost ready." I saw my dad coming in drying his hair.
"I am going to meet a friend dad."
"Is it Yoseob?" My sister said.
"Who is Yoseob?" Dad said.
"Its hyungs 'best friend" Kevin said out coming out of who knows where.
"Why did Kevin air quote 'best friend'?"
"Its because our Seungie may think of his friend more than just a friend." 
"Nuna!"
"What I am just saying the truth. We all know no need to be so pushy." I swear my family gives me headaches.
"Seung is it true do you have a crush on this boy?" Oh no. 
"Well yeah kind of dad he is one year younger than me."
"Well I hope I get to meet him soon. So you should go on and tell him how you feel. I hope that is not why you were distant through our trip."
"Dad you don't feel disgusted?"
"No, why would I be. I always knew you liked guys. To tell you the truth I knew about your first boyfriend. So no worries son. If I was disgusted then I wouldn't let Kevin date Eli. And plus love comes in many different ways shapes and forms no go I bet he is waiting for you." I am a bit surprised my dad knew about about all that. I gave him a smile.
"Thanks dad."
"I bet Yoseob is waiting for you. Tell him I said hi." Hyo said. 
"I will. I'll be back later." I said goodbye and left the house. 

Walking towards the park I feel my phone buzzing. I got a text message from Seob.

~Im by the little lake. So hurry up!~ I walk around the park for a while and see him sitting by the bench. The first thing that I notice is that he dyed his hair. It was blond when I left now is like a darkish brown. Good he was killing his hair.
"Hey Seob. Miss me?"
"Seungie!" He runs to me and gives me the biggest hug ever.
"S-Seobie I-I can't breath."
"Oh sorry I just missed you a lot. "
"I missed you too." I take the pictures for him out of my bag and show him
"Oh you brought the pictures! Let's sit down and see them. " I handed him the photos and and I saw his face in awes.
"Seung these are amazing." After going throught them one by one he handed them back to me.
"No you keep them. I took them for you."
"Really?? Thanks Seung. When we talked on the phone you sounded serious about what you wanted to tell me. If everything alright? Did something happen while you were away?" I felt so many butterflies in my stomach. But its now or never tome to confront these fellings
"Well Seobie there is something that I always wanted to tell you. Remember when we first met and we became really close friends. Well back then I have always wanted to be more than your best friend. The moment I saw in the cafeteria... I think... no I know it was love at first sight. So what I am trying to say is. Seob I really like more than just a friend. No I don't like you I love you. Would you be my boyfriend." I look at his face and before I knew it he pressed his lips on mine.

"Finally you confessed to me. I also fell in love with you Seung. Yes i would love to be by your side." I pulled him into my arms. And kissed him one more time. Yang Yoseob is now mine!

°~°~°~°~°~ °~°~°~°~°~ °~°~°~°~°~ °~°~°~°~°~ °~°~°~°~°~ °~°~°~°~°~ °~°~°~°~°~ °~°~°~°~°~

I hope you all liked this chapter. Since I am sick and have a slight fever I am not sure how this chapter came out. But I hope you all liked it! And have you guys seen TroubleMakers Now I am like in love with it! I swear I heard the song at least 50 times!!! Well see you guys at the next update! -Old A/N (7/11/20128 A/N I miss hyunseung T.T like not hate toward Edawn and Hui but if I dont get a trouble maker or Hyunseung solo I am going to lose it *cries*)