Chapter 15

Please Don't Go (UNDER RECONSTRUCTION)

*poke* *poke* *poke* Little Hyoshin had woken up before her papas and now was sitting at the edge of her uncle's bed. Trying to wake them up.
"Papa!" *poke* *poke* 
"Hmm" Hyunseung stirred from his sleep. Trying to open his eyes.  "Hmm Hyoshin?"
"Seungie papa, I am hungwy." 
"Hmm Sunshine its really early, let papa sleep." Hyunseung said while turning and bringing Yoseob closer to him.  Hyoshin saw what her papa did and she came up with a good plan to wake up her papas.

She climbed her way onto the bed and sneaked into the blanket. She kept trying to squeeze her little body between the couples arms. And after a bit of struggle she was between Yoseob and Hyunseung. She was now facing Yoseob and began to poke his cheeks. 
"Seobie papa, Seobie papa. Wake up please Hyoshinie is hungry." Hyunseung was the one that instead began to wake up again. 
"Sunshine, how did you get here."
"Seungie appa, can we make strawberry pancakes?"
"Sweetie its too early to wake up."
"Nu uh, pancake time is anytime.
"Seobie papa. Seobie papa, right pancake time is anytime." Hyoshin said poking Yoseob's cheek again.
"Shinine don't wake up your Seobie appa he must be very tired."
"But Seungie papa, Seobie papa makes the best stawbewry pancakes."
"Does my little Hyoshin not like Seungie's papa's pancakes." Hyunseung said tying to sound sad pouting slightly.
"No, no papa! I also love Seungie papa pancakes but Seungie papa doesn't know how to make stawbewy pancakes." Hyoshin said putting her little hands on Hyunseung's face. 
"Hyoshin why don't we just surprise Seobie papa with a nice breakfast?"
"Yes! I want to help make Seobie papa breakfast!" Yoseob began to wake from his deep slumber.
"Shh Hyoshin we don't want to wake him.
"Oh wight." Hyoshin said putting her little hand on . But Yoseob slowly opened his eyes and looked at the two.
"Well it is too late for that. I have already woken up,"
"Seobie papa! Shh! Um uh.. go back to sleep I am sowwy for waking you! Just pretend this is a dream!" Yoseob and Hyunseung chuckled at her cuteness.
"Its ok sunshine. I was bound to wake up. What time is it Seungie." Yoseob looked at the clock by their night stand 
"Oh god! it is almost nine o'clock in the morning!" Yoseob threw the cover and jumped out of bed stepping on Hyunseung's feet in the process and ending up stumbling to the dresser.  He took any random clothes from his dresser and taking it with him to the bathroom. Hyunseung and Hyoshin just stared and looked at each other. 

"Seungie papa I swear Seobie papa was just in bed a moment ago. "
"I know sunshine, I know. "Hyunseung said rubbing his aching feet.  
"Seungie why didn't you set the alarm for me last night!" Yoseob scream out of the bathroom
"I am sorry I forgot." Yoseob then came out of the bathroom all dresses and ready to go... Well as ready as he can be. He still had a few hairs sticking up.
"I'll see you after work Seungie! And Hyoshinie take care of your Seungie papa make sure he doesn't wonder off." Yoseob kissed Hyoshin's forehead and gave a peck to Hyunseung. He ran out the room.
"Wait Seobie what about breakfast!" Hyunseung yelled out trying to get out of bed.
"I'll have breakfast at the cafe! Oh and remember I am going to be a little late! I will probably come home with Doojoonie and we will all have dinner so something!" 
"Ok! Love you!" Hyunseung said walking out of the room with Hyoshin in his arms.
"Love you too!" Yoseob yelled back. And the sound of the front door being closed was heard.

"So sunshine what do you want to do today? We have basically have the whole day to ourselves."
"I don't know Seungie papa, can we first have breakfast? I am really hungry." Little Hyoshin said rubbing her tummy. 
"First we have to was our teeth and wash our face."
"Can't we do it after we have breakfast. I am really hungry."
"No we have to wash up first." Hyunseung took Hyoshin to the bathroom and got her toothbrush. 
"Sunshine what do we do first."
"We brush or teeth and then we wash our face."
"Good girl." Hyunseung said ruffling her hair. Hyunseung and Hyoshin brushed their teeth .After Hyunseung helped Hyoshin wash her face and he after washed his. Hyunseung then took Hyoshin into the kitchen so they could prepare breakfast.

"Ok so what should we have for breakfast Sunshine?" 
"Well Seobie papa is gone now so strawberry pancakes are out."
"Sunshine do you really not believe in me!" 
"But I remember the last time you tired making strawberry pancakes we almost started a fire."
"Well I have seen your Seobie papa do it, and I can just search for the recipe and we have a fire extinguisher so if anything does catch on fire we can stop it."
"Ok papa I trust you."
"Ok so lets just do this the easy way."
"Easy way? "
"Since I knew something like this was going to happen I prepared something." Hyunseung then took out a box from the counter.
"Papa what is that?"
"Its pancake mix. All we have to do is add milk and strawberries."
"Really?" 
"Yup, so Hyoshin there are strawberries in the fridge can you get them for me while I do this."
"Ok!" While Hyunseung took out everything that they may need cute little Hyoshin took out the strawberries.
"Here you go Seungie appa." 
"Thank you Sunshine." 
"Seungie appa what can I do to help?"
"Let me get you your stool." Hyunseung said getting little Hyoshin a stepping stool for her. He and Yoseob bought it for her one day when they were baking and little Hyoshin wanted to help.
"Here you go Sunshine. So this is what we are going to do.  While I cut the strawberries I want you to mix the milk and the flour ok Hyoshin."

"Ok papa!" Hyunseung poured the mix and milk into the a bowl and gave little Hyoshin a whisk. Hyunseung began cutting the fruit keeping a watchful eye on little Hyoshin. She does tend to get a little messy.

Once Hyunseung was finished he checked on the little one and was impressed how well she did.
"Wow sunshine you are doing such a good job."
"Thank you papa. I have been learning with mommy." Hyunseung rubbed her head. 
"Hand me over the bowl and I'll but the strawberries and it will be ready to start cooking." Little Hyoshin handed over the bowl as Hyunseung poured the chopped strawberries mixing them.

Hyunseung had already preheated a pan grabbing a big spoon and poured small amounts onto the pan.
"Seungie papa be careful!" 
"Don't worry Sunshine I have been getting better at this. Look I am going flip a pancake onto a plate."
"Seungie papa are you sure!?"
"Yes I am sure. Ready one two three!" Hyunseung then had successfully flipped the pancake onto the plate.
"Woah!"
"See I told you Sunshine that I can cook. Now help me set up the table and we will eat breakfast." "Okay!" After making a few pancakes Hyunseung put them on the table. Helping little Hyoshin finish setting up the table. Hyunseung took a few more things out to eat along with the pancakes and the two began to eat.

"Sunshine how about we do something special for Seobie papa and Doojoon uncle."
"Doojoon uncle is going to come over today!" Hyunseung nodded. 
"How about we clean the house up and prepare a nice dinner for them?"
"Can we make cupcakes! Doojoon uncle said he loves vanilla flavored!"
"Ok we will make cupcakes for Doojoon, but what about for Seobie papa?"
"Hmm," little Hyoshin put her hands on her little hips thinking and making Hyunseung smile at her cuteness.
"I got it! We could get Seobie papa ice cream! He loves ice cream!"
"Sunshine is the ice cream really for Seobie papa or for you?" 
"No! Or we can just make chocolate cupcakes since Seobie papa likes them!"
"Ok we will just make cupcakes then. That means we will have to go grocery shopping."

~*~

"Seungie papa can I get this!" 
"No sunshine remember we came here to get things for dinner." 
"But Seungie papa!"
"No buts Hyoshin I told you before we left that we are just going to buy what we need."
"But Seungie papa! We need this!"
"Hyoshin we do not need a jar of gummy bears. You have enough candy back home also including the candy your mom sent with you."
"But Seungie papa we can use these!"
"Oh really. How?"
"We can use it to decorate the cupcakes!"
"Hyoshin we have sprinkles that we can use. Adding to all the other candy that is at home." 
"Oh please! Pretty please!"
"No Hyoshin. We are not buying a huge jar of gummy bears."
"But Seungie papa!"
"No means no Kim Hyoshin and this is my final decision now put that jar of gummy bears back."

"Fine." Little Hyoshin then put the jar that was probably half her size. She stormed through the aisle with her whole-hearted attitude. Hyunseung watched her but she looked back at him.
"But Seungie apa...." She began at cry throwing herself on the floor. Hitting the floor kicking the air Hyunseung quickly ran to the angry child. Picking her up.
"Kim Hyoshin stop crying right now
. "
"No! You are being mean to me! I want my gummy bears."
"Hyoshin stop crying right now you are not a little baby anymore to be crying over gummy bears." That made the child in his cars thrash even more. Hyunseung was going to have a long talk with Kevin. He is going to get an ear ful. 
"Okay, okay. We can buy the gummy bears. Just please stop crying." In an instant, she stopped crying and hugged her papa 
"Yay! Gummy Bears." Hyun Seung shook his head. Hyun Seung had pinched her cheeks hard. As he let go, she began to rub them.
"Is there anything our little Hyoshin never gets." Hyoshin smiled as they continued to walk together. 
"Seobie appa is going to love this. " Hyoshin smiled as they made it to the cashier.
"I'm sure he will. 

~*~

"Yoseob your late!" 
"I'm sorry Jiyoung hyung!" 
"You are lucky you are my favorite employee."
"I'm truly sorry hyung. I forgot to set my alarm clock. If it wasn't for my niece I would have kept sleeping." Yoseob's boss Jiyoung Laughed and handed him his apron. 
"And what about Seung? Doesn't he have his own special way of waking you up? Wink wink."
"Maybe he does maybe he doesn't. You don't know." They both laughed 
"Alright alright enough playing around let to work. Gayoon called out sick and we already have a lot of customers. We have a long day ahead." Yoseob nodded and went behind the counter and began serving.

 ~*~ 

"Yoseob! It's 2 now!" Yoseob quickly have the customer their change. 
"I know!" 
"Hey Yoseob!" Yoseob hung his apron and turned to see Doojoon walking into the shop.
"Hi Doojoon! How do you feel."
"Just a little nauseous"
"Its normal to be a little nervous." 
"Not its not that. I was throwing up this morning and I still feel sick."
"Oh morning sickness has finally hit you. I remember when Hyunseung's brother. Hyoshin's mother had morning sickness. I felt so bad for him. We were in school and there were times we were in middle of class and he ran to get to the bathroom."
"Oh god. what am I going to do about work?"
"Its okay Doo. Its only for the first trimester. After you will just be having body aches. Your feet and ankles will swell." 
"I'll rather have morning sickness."
"Are you craving anything? I can get you something."
"Are you sure Yoseob?"
"Yeah I can get you anything. What are you craving?"
"I really have been craving a coffee cafe muffin with a soda with lots and lots of ice." 
"Doo how much ice are we talking."
"Lots and lots." 
"Hmmm I don't think it can all fit in one glass."
"We will make it fit." The two then started laughing.
"I meant just have the glass full of of ice." 
"I know I know. I'll be right back then. Go sit at a table I'll be back in a few." Doojoon nodded and went to sit at a table near a window. Yoseob quickly came back to Doojoon with the soda full of ice and a coffee cafe muffin thanks to his nice boss.
"You really made the ice fit." Doojoon laughed at the effort Yoseob made. 
"Well you said glass full of ice, so there you go. It's might just only fill with a bit of soda. " They both laughed once again. 

Doojoon pressed his hands together tightly. His hands suddenly turned from white to red. His palms began to sweat. Yoseob came up to him and noticed his scarlet hands.
"You must be nervous. Just relax." He grabbed Doojoon's hands and separate them apart.
"It's going to be okay. " Yoseob tried every way possible to comfortable him. It didn't work that the bell from the door is very loud.  There was a bell on the door of the cafe. It was heard whenever someone came in and went out. In this case, someone had came in. They both turned around as if that person behind the door is who they except, and indeed it was. Kikwang standing right beside the door looking around.
"Kikwang...." Doojoon said. Yoseob quickly got up and may have awkwardly waved to the blonde. Kikwang smiled with a small skip in his step he made over His way to Yoseob. 
But noticed he wasn't alone.
"Hello Yoseob, ummm Doojoon. " 
"It's good that you're here Kikwa-" Before Doojoon could finish want he was saying, Kikwang had interrupted him. 
"I am sorry Doojoon for being rude but I don't know how you know I was going to be here. And I don't want to talk about it. I'm here for something else." Before Kikwang could walk towards Yoseob, Doojoon grabbed his wrist with a tight grip. 
"Kikwang please listen to me. I have to tell you something imp-" Kikwang pulled away his arm
"Please just stop. Doojoon, I am sorry for being so bad to you. But I want to speak with Yoseob. Alone." 
"Kikwang please listen please Doojoon has something really important to tell you." Kikwang shook his head.
"Yoseob I asked you to see me because I wanted to talk to you. I don't know what Doojoon has told you but I am here for you." Kikwang gave one last look to Doojoon grabbing Yoseob by his arm and pulling away. 
"I am sorry Doojoon but what we had is over." Kikwang dragged Yoseob out the coffee shop ignoring the pleads coming from Yoseob. 
"Kikwang please stop! Let me go!"
"Yoseob get in."
"Kikwang we need to go back! Doojoon is probably in tears." 
"Just get in." 
"No! This is kidnapping! I know what you did to Doojoon and he needs an explanation!"
"Just get in!" Kikwang pushed Yoseob into his car and he quickly got into the drivers seat and drove before Yoseob could get out. 

"Kikwang stop this car!! This wrong! I could report you for this!"
"Go ahead. But I need to show you something." Yoseob was starting to get really frightened and was really worried about Doojoon. This guy he through was a true jerk and a maniac. 

After a few minutes of driving they ended up near a deserted park. 'Oh god is he planning on killing me! But I have never done anything to him!' Yoseob was starting to get a panic attack. Trying to find a way to escape. He then felt someone pull him out the car.
"No please let me go! I never did anything to you!" Kikwang ignored and just kept basically dragging him.

"Where am I!? Why did you bring me here!?" Kikwang stopped in his tracks near a small creak.
"Don't you remember this place." 
"What are you talking about!? Where I am! Why did you bring me here!?"
"You really don't remember? Do you truly not remember?" Kikwang held Yoseob in placing looking at him straight in the eye. "Tell me do you truly not remember." Yoseob stood there frozen terrified. Yoseob tried to step back only to be held in place.

"Look at me. Take a good look at me.Seobie do you truly not remember. Let help you remember. Its has been 12 long years. Do you truly not remember this place. This place is our special place. Think back 12 years ago. Think deep. Think deep deep down. We were here on our first date. You have to remember. Seobie please. I know you can remember. You promised me we will be together forever. That you will never leave me."

Yoseob and Kikwang were walking through the river bank, as they suddenly stopped
"Seob do you want to make this spot ours?"
"Yes!! I love it here!" We went back down and my dad came to pick us up. I guess its time. Kikwang's dad had picked him up, and they all went to drop off Yoseob.
Kikwang gave him the biggest hug he was able to give to Yoseob.
"Kiki I can't breath"
"I'm sorry!" Kikwang let him go.
"Seob remember our promise?" He nodded
"Don't ever forget it ok!"

 

"Seobie promise me you will always stay by my side."

"Kwangie...." Yoseob stared right into Kikwang's eyes. All these memories that he thought were locked away and tried so hard to throw away had came back him. All the pain he suffered. All the time he tried to forget. He felt his eyes begin to water.
"Why... Why did you leave me. Why!" Yoseob pushed Kikwang making Kikwang step back. "Why come back now! Once that I m finally happy! Why!!" 
"I swear I didn't want to leave. I wanted to say here with you. I was forced to leave." As Kikwang took a step forward,while Yoseob hesitantly stepped back. 
"My life is great now. You made your decision to stay with someone else and I did too." Yoseob tried to explain still a little freaked out and scared. Kikwang stepped even closer to Yoseob, but like before, Yoseob stepped back.
"Do have any idea the hell you put me through!"
"Seobie don't you think I suffered too! You have no idea how things have been for me."
"If you supposedly suffered for me you completely forgot about me! I know because you have Doojoon!"
"What about you huh! You said you were going to stay by my side forever and look at you. You are engaged!" 
"Its because when you left me all alone and depressed he was the one that picked me back up! You never sent me anything to know that you were still out there! I never heard anything from you!  He was the one that made me laugh again!  He was the one that helped me and my family! Remember Junhyung? Our best friend since birth! You who was supposed to be there whenever we need you. where were you when Junhyung miscarried and fell into a deep depression to the point he was thinking of death. Oh wait that's right you completely disappeared from the face of the earth! It was my Hyunseung that brought all of us together! He was and is the only one that is has and will always be there!" Yoseob paused and took a deep breath. "But you know what its ok. You know why? Because you fell in love with an amazing person like Doojoon."
"I don't love the person I'm with right now. I know I forgot about you. It was the worst mistake I have ever made in my entire life. I know I  made you suffer but, but I want you back. I need you back Yang Yoseob. You are the only person in this world I want." As Yoseob heard that,he immediately stopped where he was. Then he noticed something. 

The bracelet.

 It was the last gift he had given him. To think that he still had it brought even more tears to his eyes.

 Kikwang smiled and slowly pulled his hand up to his face. Yoseob was debating to what he was going to do. Deep down he knows he still loves him. But in his head it kept saying that this isn't right. Kikwang put his arms around Yoseob, feeling his warmth, as Yoseob stood there. 

"You promised to stay with me." Still hugging Yoseob, Kikwang had whispered in his ear. 

'I did. I just can't right now. ' Yoseob thought to himself but it didn't seem to come out. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 

I have returned!!!! And I didn't come alone! Please meet our new coauthor.....  BOO! Gisela is here! lol. Hey guys. I'm Gisela, and I'll be helping out Carmen write this story. Please take care of me.  

And that's all for now! We promise to make updates more frequent!