Chapter 4

Please Don't Go (UNDER RECONSTRUCTION)

(8/24/17) Quick A/N orange means characters are speaking english. Now on with the story!

*** YOSEOB'S P.O.V. ***

After lunch we all headed back to class. I couldn't wait for the day to finish to be honest. Weird but I was excited. This morning I just wanted this day to end and burry myself into a cocoon for as long as I could. 

Last period came around pretty quickly. We pakced up all of our stuff and were all getting ready to go. Kevin said to everyone to meet in the front of the school. 
"Kevin who is going to come pick us up?" Jun asked. We were waiting for our brothers to come along. They were so slow.
"My older sister Hyoyeon is going to come pick us up" Kevin said.
"Your sister knows how to drive." Thats impressive.
"Yeah well she is 21." Hyunseung said. Well it was about time all they got here. 
"Sorry ssaem kept going on and on. Nuna hasn't arrived yet Kev?"
"Nope, she did said she was on her way." *beep *beep "Wait never mind she is here." Kevin said point to what it looks like a black SUV. That looks like one expensive car. 

As their car halts right in front us dark tinted windows roll down. It must be their older sister... Wow... she looks so beautiful...
"Nuna these are my friends Yoseob and Junhyung. They are actually in my class." I snap out of it as Jun nudges my ribs. We both slightly bow and I try to hide my emberassment.... This is awkward...
"Aww you guys don't have to bow. Next time give me a hug okay."
"Ahh yeah Hyoyeon-nuna" me and Jun said.
"Just call me nuna. No need to say my whole name. And Hyunseung why haven't you introduce me me to your friends yet."
"Well I was about to. I was being nice and letting Kevin go first. You always say let Kevin go first." Woa... if I talk like that to Kyu I would have gotten beaten up..
"Can you stop being sarcastic for once!"
"Umma I am soo sorry."
"Yah! Jang Hyunseung!"
"Fine fine fine fine mom" Did he just speak in english... Wait what....
"Hyunseung can you please just stop already. I have only been here for like 5 minutes and already annoying me."
"Okay okay. I'm done. Well this is Kyuhyun and Wooyoung. They are in my homeroom. Kyuhyun is Yoseob's older brother and Wooyoung is Junhyung's older brother. Also I have another friend named Jinki but he couldn't come."
"Sorry that you boys had to heard that. Like I said to Junhyung and Yoseob call me nuna. Now hop in. I bet you guys are hungry." With that we all climbed into the car. Hyunseung took the front seat with nuna. Kevin, Jun and Wooyoung in the middle. In the back was me and Kyu. This was one spacy car...

The drive was pretty calm other than nuna and Hyunseung arguing on what music station to listen too. He really is something else. He is an interesting one. If I were to aruge like that with either of my brothers I would have gotten an ear full not only from them but from my parents.

After 15 minutes we passed gates... They have gates. They must have a lot of money
As nuna parked the car and told us we could get out of the car I saw a palace. You heard me right. This was no house. It was palace... Nuna then motioned us to come inside. We took our shoes off and we were given new slippers.
"Welcome to our house boys." Hyoyeon nuna said. This was not a house. Who has a chandelier in the middle of the entrance and 2 pair of stairs as if a king and queen were going to come at any moment now. I took a look at my brother and he too was in awe. 
"Hyung did you know about this?" I tried to whisper to my brother. Mouthing me a no.
"So what do you guys want to do." Hyunseung said putting his arm around me and my brother. I was in too much of a shock to answer.
"Why don't we show them our gaming room." Me and Kyu look at Kevin
"You guys have a game room?" Kyu and I said in unison. We are both huge gamers.... this will be like a dream.
"Yeah come this way." Hyunseung said. Kevin and Hyunseung led us up to what I want to say the royal stairs. We went down a long hallway and Hyunseung motioned us inside.... 

My eyes couldn't belive it... This room had everything a gamer could ever dream about.....
"Yoseob? Yoseob? Hey Yoseob?" I felt someone poke me. I came back to wherever I went to see Hyunseung trying to get my attention.
"Oh umm yeah sorry. What is it?"
"I was asking what would you like to play?" 
"I don't know there are so many... How do you guys have so much stuff?" Hyunseung then laughed. What's so funny? Did I say something.
"Our dad is business traveler and when he does to different countries he brings us stuff. We have games from Japan US, England, France, Germany. Name a country we have something from there."
"Woah....." he laughed again. Please tell me what's so funny. This guy really is a different one.
"Your kind of cute Yoseob." Did he just call me cute?
"Wait what? I am not cute."
"Yeah okay lets say you aren't" I am not cute.. What is this guy talking about.
"Yah! You look more like a girl than I do."
"So you admit that you look like a girl."
"Wait what! No I mean.." Hyungseung just kept laughing... this guy is so weird
"Never mind that, how about we go get some snacks. Come with me."
"Yeah sure."
"Hey guys me Yoseob are going to get a few snacks you guys want anything?"
"Anything is fine." Kevin said. The other guys where too busy playing to even realize. 
"I guess we will bring anything. Follow me to the kitchen. I think nuna might be making something to eat." Hyunseung motioned me to follow. 

I didn't really notice this hallway was even longer. We went to the end and there was a stairs heading downstairs.
"How many stairs do you have?" Hyunseung looked at me confused.
"Stairs? Well we have the main staircases this one heads to the kitchen. There is also two that head to the third floor. Kevin actually has a small spiral staircase in his room. But I think that is all. Not that many."
"Not that many really." Hyunseung nodded as if it was the most normal thing in the world. If I didn't pay attention I would have tripped into the kitchen. And what a kitchen it was. This kitchen is like the size of my entire house... 
"Oh hey boys I was just about to call a few of you. I made a few snacks before I go off to do a few errands but I will be back to take everyone home in a few hours." 
"Oh okay nuna thanks." 
"I am off you boys have fun and try not to make too much a mess." 
"Alright nuna." Hyunseung replyed to his sister giving him a hug and waving me goodbye. I noticed something. Nuna was always the around.
"Hey Hyunseung-hyung where is your mom?" Hyunseung had gone to the fridge to which looked ginormous.
"You don't have to call me Hyung call me Seung. Hyung is too formal. Also to answer your question my mom is gone. My sister said she left after Kevin was born." I immediately regretted asking him such a personal question.
"I'm sorry I asked."
"No worries. It's okay. I don't really remember her. I don't even remember what she looked like." I felt bad for him I couldn't help it.
"Don't you miss her?" I know I shouldn't be asking so many personal questions since we just met. I just hope I don't rub him off the wrong way.
"Not really. Hyoyeon kind of filled in her place. That's why sometimes I call her mom. She took care of me and Kevin for as long as I could remember."
"Oh so you live here with her?"
"Yeah our dad is in Beijing right now. Before we used to move around with our dad until my sister became an adult she told our dad that if we can live here and she could take care of us while he traveled. And since my dad knows Hyoyeon basically raised us he agreed. So we moved from the US to here."
"Wow. Traveling must have been fun."
"Well it's not like everyone imagines it. I hated moving from country to country. I always had to learn a new language, new schools. I had to me new friend that in a few months I would have to say goodbye too. I never really had a place to call home." He must have gone though so much. I couldn't imagine how it would feel to move so often.
"I'm sorry you had to go through all that."
"Why are you saying sorry. I am happy now that can finally stay in one place more that 2 months."
"Really you moved that often?"
"Yeah the longest place I stayed was in the US. I stayed there for almost 2 years. I almost thought we actually we doing to settle down there. But nuna came up with the idea to come to Korea. It had been too long since we have been here."
"Wow. If that's the longest then I don't want to know the shortest." Hyunseung laughed.
"Hey Seob your pretty funny, Lets be good friends from now on. I feel a lot more closer to you than Kyu." I couldn't help but laugh. Kyu better not come to me and say I took his friend away.
"Ok deal. Since you left my brother in the dust." We both laughed. Hmm who knew I would make a new friend.