Chapter 10

Please Don't Go (UNDER RECONSTRUCTION)

Kyuhyun kept a close eye on a certain man and Yoseob make sure they didn't get anywhere close to each other. 

"Kyu hyung!" Kyuhyun jumped when someone had touched his shoulder. He turned around and saw his brother Dongwoon.

"Sheesh Woon you sacred me." 

"Sorry hyung. Why are you just sitting here." Dongwoon looked at the direction and saw his friend Doojoon.

"Hyung why are you staring at Doojoon?" So that is his name. Kyuhyun thought.
"Woonie how do you know him?" 
"He got a job in where I work and I kind of became his mentor in a way. Why?"
"Do you know who that person next him is."
"It must be his boyfriend he told me he was dating someone and asked if he can come with him and I said sure. Why do you know him?"
"Woonie doesn't he look familiar?" 
"Not really why?"
"Woonie look closely at him."
"Hyung your kinda confusing me. Do you know him?"
"Woonie think back. You sure you don't know him?"
"I'm sure hyung. Is Sungmin hyung going to come."
"I don't know. Woonie you sure he doesn't look familiar!"
"Ughhh hyung yes I'm sure!! Stop asking and I think you man is mad." Kyuhyun looked confused so he turned arwand saw Sungmin with crossed arms with a mad face.
"Kyu! How could you!" Sungmin threw his arms in the air and walked away. In their relationship there was always something going wrong. Kyuhyun shook his head and went to fix his 'heart broken' lover.

Dongwoon also just shook his head and he felt his phone ringing. It was his mom.
"Umma are you coming?" 
"Yes I outside come get me."
"Ok umma." He went outside and see his mother. Mr. Yang couldn't come because he was going to work late. 

Mrs. Yang and her son entered. She saw her son and soon to be son-in-law dancing and she couldn't be happier. As she looked around the small ballroom a boy with blond hair caught her eyes. 
"Woonie do you know who that guy at the table over at the end." Dongwoon looked at the direction his mother was looking at.
"Umma not you too!" 
"What?"
"Kyu hyung told me the same thing if I knew who that guy was. He kept asking me if he looked familiar and I said no. And now you umma!" Mrs. Yang just kept looking at him and saw a man next to him.
"Than who is the guy next to him."
"He is my friend Doojoon. I believe they are a couple." Mrs. Yang was trying to put pieces together but nothing. She then felt someone hug her.
"Umma you made it!" Yoseob was hugging her.
"Oh yes of course! My baby is getting married! Congratulations boys." She hugged Hyunseung and Yoseob. Mrs. Yang then pulled aside Hyunseung while Yoseob was talking to Dongwoon.
"Seung do you know who that guy is at the table." Hyunseung looked where his soon to be mother in law pointed. 
"Umm I think his name was Doojoon." 
"No the guy next to him."
"Oh umm I think its Kikwang." 
"Do you remember his last name."
"I think I was Lee. Why do you ask mama Yang?" Mrs. Yang didn't know how to react or even say. 
"So him name is Lee Kikwang."
"I think so mama Yang. Why?"
"Did he introduce himself to Yoseob." Hyunseung nodded. She looked at her son and it looked liked it didn't bother him. 

Why did he have to show up now! Right when Yoseob is getting married. Why now! And why is he here with someone else?! Is he trying to make Yoseob jealous? But if he wanted to get Yoseob back then he woud have come alone. Maybe he doesn't remember Yoseob.

"Umma you ok?" Yoseob was waving his hands in front of his mothers eyes. 
"Oh umm yes I was just thinking. Go and dance its you special night. Go on I'll be here." After she went looked for Kyuhyun. She found him talking to Sungmin. It looked like they were having an argument. Mrs. Yang always laughed at them. They have really silly arguments and they make up right after. Mrs. Yang gets closer. "Boys is everything alright." Kyuhyun looked at his mother and smiled. 
"Yeah umma." 
"Good. You too get worked up really easy. Sungminie I am going to borrow my son. I promise I'll bring him back it won't take long."
"Okay mama Yang." Sungmin said. 

"What is umma?" 
"Ok so when I got here I saw a boy. And he looked so familiar so I asked Woonie and he told me that you asked him too. So then I asked Hyunseung and I think I know why he looks familiar." 
"Tell me who is it umma."
"You wouldn't believe who it is. Its Kikwang. Lee Kikwang! Kyu what should we we do!" Kyuhyun almost fell in shock now that his mother conformed it.
"What do you mean what are we going to do. Keep him Seobie away from him! But I think that is too late!" Kyuhyun pointed to the dace floor. Doojoon Hyunseung Kikwang and Yoseob were dancing.
"Umma what should we do!"
"It looks like he hasn't recognized him. Lets just keep and eye on them."  When the song was over they sat down the engaged couple sat down with Kikwang and Doojoon.
"So how do you know Dongwoon." Hyunseung asked. 
"Well I was looking for a job and Dongwoon helped me. I wanted to move back to Korea for years and I looked for any chance I could get. Well enough of me how about you guys how did you too meet."
"Wow it was years ago! I think it was in middle school. Hyunseung was a new student along with his brother." Yoseob said. "We became friends and in high school I think we ended up together. And since then we have been inseparable."
"We have traveled the world together. Litteraly." Hyunseung said and softly kissed Yoseob's head. 
"You guys travel?" Kikwang said.
"Yup. My dad always travels around the world for business. And me and my siblings followed until my sister became an adult. She begged my father that we should settle in Korea. He agreed but in the condition we go with him when we go on breaks. But I think when I was high school he finally decided to come to Korea. He was only going to stay for a few weeks but I don't know what changed his mind. He decided to do most of his business here and either if it was an emergency or we here on break we would travel. But after me an Yoseob got together I started taking him with me. Didn't we spend out first anniversary in Hawaii." Yoseob nodded. 
"We also took some of our friends. And we took my parents since his dad and my parents became really close." Yoseob added.
"Wow! That is amazing!" Kikwang said. But for some reason he felt a pain in his chest every time he saw Yoseob close to Hyunseung. 
"What about you Kikwang?" Yoseob said. 
"Well not much about me. I was forced to move to the US and I had my own family problems. Then I meet Doojoon and he promised me we would come back to Korea together." 
"I remember! I used to know a Doojoon when I was in the US." Hyunseung said.
"Oh really! I actually meet another Doojoon. Where did you live?"
"Well it was years a ago I just remember it was northern California." As Doojoon and Hyunseung were talking. Kikwang just get looking at Yoseob. Why do you look so familiar. And why does my heart sting every time I see you with him. Doojoon noticed Kikwang was acting a bit strange. 

"Well it is getting late. We should go. Kikwang just got back and so had his mother. And my sister is waiting for me. Once again congratulations on your wedding I hope we get invited." When Doojoon said that Kikwang's heart felt like it was being ripped in a million prices. 

"Thank you and of course you will be invited! I'll send the invitation through my brother Dongwoon." Yoseob said and hugged Doojoon. He then went to Kikwang. This sent. Why does it feel familiar. Why does his arms warm my heart. Why.

When Yoseob let go Kikwang felt horrible he wanted to keep hugging him. They started leaving and the engaged couple waved them goodbye. Kikwang looked at Yoseob's smile.

Yoseob, your going to stay by my side forever right? This is going to be our place. Just you and me..... Yoseob I like you.....

All these memories came back to him. 

*** KIKWANG'S P.O.V. *** 

Yoseob! I knew it it is you!! "Kwangie are you ok?" I just nodded my head. 
"Then get in the car. You have been standing in front of the door."
"Oh sorry." I got in and I think Doojoon was talking but I didn't really listen.
"So. Want to come over?" 
"What?" 
"I'm telling you do you and to come over and stay the night." 
"I want to spend the night with my mom. Maybe next time."
"Kwangie you ok? You looked dazed." 
"I'm fine I think I'm tired. It was a long flight."
"That's true. I am going to drop you off at you sisters house."  After I think a few minutes I arrived at my sisters apartment. Doojoon tried to kiss me but I was already out the car.
"I'll call you tomorrow Joon." I said and went inside. Not even really sure what he said. 

My mom was in the kitchen eating a snack.

"Kwangie you're home. How was the party." I just nodded 
"Kiki what is the matter." My mom got up and started to pet my hair. 
"Nothing umma. I'm just tried I'm going to bed." She just nodded and showed me where my room was. I changed my clothes and went into bed. 

All could think about is Yoseob. He promised me he would stay with me. How could he get married. Did he forget everything we went through. We were best friends how could he leave me for that guy. We never even broke up. Why did you leave me Yoseob. I didn't even realize I was crying. I just let my tears fall. Yoseob is this your revenge to me. Did you even recognize me. 

"Kiki! Why are you crying." My mom came in. 
"Nothing umma. I want to be left alone." 
"Lee Kikwang after everything we went through. You better tell me right now. Kiki you can trust me." I hugged my mother and cried like the day we got to American.
"Umma Yoseob is getting married. That party. That part was Yoseob's engagement party." 

Yoseob please don't go!