Chapter 13

Please Don't Go (UNDER RECONSTRUCTION)

Hi guys! I know I haven't updated this story in months! I actually had really bad writers block. But I tried to fight through it. I hope its long enough! When I typed it was like 8 pages long! I hope you enjoy it! I promise I won't take soon long for the next update. 

And on an side note.... I am like super excited!! I am going to see B1A4 in New York!!!!! AAAAHHHHHH!! Ok now I am done <- Old A/N oh my first kpop concert... Which was horrible.. Now I have seen B1A4 twice... even more up close. want to know more about my 2017 B1A4 experiance read my blog... you dont have too If you dont want too.

 *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Doojoon-ah, Doojoon-ah, Doojoon-ah. Wake up." 
"5 more minutes Kwang."
Doojoon-ah, Please wake up.” Doojoon opened his eyes to see angel like face.
“Good morning Doojoon I am Yoseob, I am not sure if you remember me but I am Hyunseung’s fiancé.” Doojoon sat up and he started feel a pounding in his head.
“Here drink this it’s going to help with the headache. Hyunseung had told me you had a few drinks so I knew these were going to help you” Yoseob handed Doojoon a glass of water and a few pills.
“Thank you Yoseob-ssi.”
“Don’t mention it. Hyunseung had told me that you have been going through a tough time and I had this need to help you.”
“What do you mean?”
“How about you take a quick shower first. We have a few towels and an extra toothbrush that you can use and after you can join us for breakfast and I’ll tell you what I have in mind. Sound like a plan?” Doojoon just nodded.
“Ok then here let me help you get up.” Yoseob took his hand out. Doojoon grabbed his hand and got up. “The towels are already in the bathroom. The bathroom is down the hall the last door.” Doojoon nodded and went on his way.

“Seungie come help me deflate this thing.” Hyunseung had come out of their room all dressed.
“How did he wake up?”
“He really didn’t say anything. He looked more confused. I told him after breakfast I have an idea on how to help him.”
“Really?”
“Yup. Here but these blankets inside the hamper so I can wash them after.” Yoseob had gone to the kitchen to finish preparing breakfast. Yoseob was cutting a few vegetables when he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist.
“Seung what are you doing? We have a guest over you can’t be doing this.”
“I don’t want to let go.”
“Seung you are so selfish sometimes. The poor guy is going through a heartache and you being all lovey dovey with me”
“I came to tell you something but I couldn’t help but hug you. You are so irresistible.”
“Let me go first and then tell me what you came to tell me.” After a few whines from Hyunseung he let go of Yoseob.
“Could you at least turn and look at me when I tell you?”
“Yah, Jang Hyunseung why are you being so needy. Can’t you see I am cooking. Why don’t you set the table and tell me.”
“Fine” Hyunseung said with a pout. He went into the cabinets and started taking out dishes.
“Oh I didn’t deflate the bed I just put it in our room. Remember today is Friday.” Hyunseung said.
“Oh right Hyoshin comes over today.” Hyoshin is Hyunseung’s niece, Eli and Kevin’s daughter. Hyoshin was born when Hyunseung was in his first year of college and Yoseob was in his senior of high school, her parents were also seniors in high school. Hyoshin was named after Hyunseung’s older sister Hyoyeon, Kevin and Yoseob had come up with it when Kevin was 8 months. The funny part was that they had come up with it in the middle of math class.

After Hyoshin was born Yoseob and Hyunseung helped Kevin a lot since Eli was working most of the time after school and Kevin would be alone, so Yoseob spent most of his time with Hyoshin and Kevin. Hyunseung would stop by anytime he had a chance too since at that time he was living on campus since at that time Yoseob was still in high school and they still hadn’t gotten their apartment.

Hyunseung and Yoseob grew to love their niece after spending so much time with her. She would often stay with the couple when they were free and when Hyoshin was 2 years old she asked her parents that if every weekend she could spend time with her godparents. Eli and Kevin laughed because she wasn’t even baptized yet and she had already called Yoseob and Hyunseung her godparents. When Eli and Kevin asked Yoseob and Hyunseung they happily accepted not only her staying with them for the weekends but to be her godparents. All four of them agreed that when she turned 4 they would baptize her.

 

“Wait Seung which reminds me Hyoshin’s birthday is coming up.” 
“Yeah and?” Hyunseung said
“She is going to turn 4 years old. We promised Eli and Kevin that when she turned four we were going to baptize her. But we also have the wedding to plan.”
“Oh right.”
“Oh right. That is all you can say. How about we put the wedding on hold and we plan Hyoshin’s baptism and her birthday first.” Hyunseung didn’t like the idea of putting his wedding on hold. He put a lot into the engament party and was already planing the wedding.  And he came up with a good idea.
“Seobie, why don’t we celebrate all three things.”
“What are you talking about Seung?”
“I mean how about we get married, and baptize Hyoshin at the same time. Her birthday is in a a litter over 2 months. That gives us plenty of time to plan everything.”
“What about Eli and Kevin, they are her parents. What if they don’t like the idea.”
“We can always ask them when we go pick up Hyoshin.”
"But still. Even if they agreed. Two months to plan a wedding. I don't think there will be enough time. Plus I want to enjoy being engaged. I will only be engaged once."
"Oh Seobie, lets talk with Eli and Kevin and we will figure everything."
"Oh fine..." Right then they saw Doojoon come into the kitchen.
“Oh, you are done Doojoon. Here sit down. I made hangover soup for you.”
“Thank you Yoseob-ssi.”
“No problem. That is what are friends are for.” Doojoon was surprised by what Yoseob said.
“Don’t freak out Doojoon, Yoseob is that type of person. He likes to make new friends. That is what makes Yoseob, Yoseob he is a nice person.” Doojoon felt touched he felt welcomed.
“Thank you. Now that we are friends I couldn’t help over hear that you guys have a niece.”
“Yes! She is about to turn 4 she is the most adorable baby girl I have ever seen!” Yoseob said He took out his phone and showed a picture of Hyoshin to Doojoon

“She is really cute.” Doojoon had said.
“She used to look like her father when she born, but as she got older she is starting to look a lot like her mother. Right Seung? Every time they tell him that his daughter is starting to look like him he gets all happy and giddy.” Hyunseung just nodded
“Did you say the baby girl’s mother is a man?”
“Yes. You're familiar with male pregnancy?”
“I am, I just got caught by surprise I just thought there was only male pregnancy in the US”
“Well I heard in the US it’s a surgery but in our 2 families there are men who are born as carriers. We have the ability to have a baby like woman. Well recently there quite a lot of men in Asia who were born with the ability to get pregnant like me and Seung, we are carries too.” Doojoon was surprised.
“So there possibility I am a carrier also?”
“Well is possibility. Most of the men in my family are carriers besides my youngest brother. All the men in Seung’s family are carriers. I knew I am a carrier because my mother told me when I was young. But you can always go to the hospital and find out if you are. There is actually a hospital in Incheon that specializes in stuff like this.”
“Really? That sounds really interestin. Can you give me the address? I really want to find out.” Yoseob got up and went to get a piece of paper and a pen.
“Why the sudden interest Doo? Is it ok to call you that?”
“Yeah it’s fine. I actually like the nickname. When I lived in the US I used to see a few men who were carrying a baby and I always wanted to find out how they did it. I eventually found out it was an expensive operation. And now I have found out that it can he hereditary.”
“Here you go. I wrote the address and phone number. I think they are open from 8 in the morning to 7 at night from Monday through Friday. I think they are open only on Saturdays from 8 until noon. I think that if you call now they can make an appointment in the late afternoon.”
“Should I call now?” Doojoon said. “Sure why not.” Doojoon started looking for his phone.
“Here you can use mine. I put your phone on charge.”
“Thank you” Doojoon took the phone and began to dial the number. After a few rings a woman picked up.
“Hello Incheon Male Pregnancy Clinic, how may I help you?”
“Hello, I would like to make an appointment.”
“Of course Sir, may I have your name and birthdate.”
“Yoon Doojoon, July 4th, 1989.”
“Are you a new patient?”
“Yes.”
“Ok may I ask the reason for your visit.”
“I want to do some exams to see if I have a possibility for pregnancy.”
“Ok. The doctor who does these exams is Doctor Kim Minseok and Doctor Kim Junmyeon. When would you like to make this appointment Mr. Yoon?”
“Do you by any chance have any appointments for today?”
“Let me check. We actually just got a canceled appointment. It’s at 3:30pm with Doctor Kim Minseok. Is that fine with you?”
“Yes that is fine.”
“Ok so I will finish setting it up for you Mr. Yoon. When you come check in please bring your medical insurance card, and an ID since you are a new patient. And please come 15 to 20 minutes earlier so we prepare a medical history file for you so will have to fill some forms.”
“Ok thank you.”
“No problem Mr. Yoon. We here are clinic will happily accept you. See you then Mr. Yoon.”
“Thank you again.”
“No problem Mr. Yoon. Goodbye.”

“So what did they say?” Yoseob asked.
“I was able to get an appointment this afternoon.”
“That is great!”
“To be honest I am a little nervous.”
“It’s normal to be a little nervous. I have an idea! We finish class at around two thirty in the afternoon. How about we go pick us our niece and we go see you and we will go with you to the clinic? What do you think Seungie? It gives us enough time to talk with Eli and Kevin.”
“I guess we have enough time. Year sure, but wait what time is it?”
“8:40.” Doojoon said.
“Oh god we are going to be late!”
“What about breakfast!” Hyunseung said.
“FORGET ABOUT BREAKFAST! I have an exam this morning! Sorry Doojoon but here I will give you my number so that later you can give us your address so we can go pick you up! You can finish your soup if you want.” Yoseob quickly wrote his number in the back of the piece of paper he had given Doojoon. Hyunseung had gone off to get their things.
“Here you can just send me a message after 2. And if you stay a little bit after can you lock the door for us.” Doojoon was just confused with all the rush but nodded. All he really heard was close the door for us. Yoseob is gave a hug to Doojoon and he left with Hyunseung.

~*~

After Hyunseung and Yoseob had left Doojoon quickly finished his food and headed to the living room to try find his phone. He ended up finding in the corner in the room.

He saw a photo of Yoseob and Hyunseung at a beach. The couple looked younger to Doojoon. He thought they looked like they were 16,17 years old. He picked up the picture and smiled.

“They look good together.” He started feeling a little emotional. He wipes his unshed tears and got his phone and headed out promising the couple to lock their home.
~Later that day~

Yoseob was exhausted he had finished his exam and was about to finish his practice session. He felt his phone vibrate and saw 2 unread messages.

Hi Yoseob this Doojoon ^^ here is my address see you in a little bit. He then saw a message from Hyunseung

Seobie wait for me at the front of the campus k! :*

“Ok class this all for now. Enjoy your weekend see you all Monday.” Everyone bowed to their professor. Yoseob got his bag and started walking.

After 15 minutes of walking he saw Hyunseung waiting.

“What took so long? You are usually get here before me.” Hyunseung said and gave his fiancé a quick kiss.

“It’s Friday, don’t you realize I have vocal practice today. I am like at the farthest part on campus. If it weren’t for short cuts I would be here in half an hour. I am exhausted. Oh lets hurry Doojoon sent me a text message and he sent me his address. Let’s just hope that this time Kevin actually remembers to pack clothes for Hyoshin, unlick last time he just gave us a bag full of diapers.” The couple laughed and headed to get their niece. It was a short drive from their campus to Eli and Kevin’s house.

After Hyoshin’s first birthday Hyunseung’s dad was able to get an apartment for them so they moved out of Eli’s parents’ house. The couple weren’t even out of their car yet and Hyoshin came running out. “Papa!” Hyoshin ran right into Hyunseung’s arms and Hyunseung had picked her up.
“Hi Shinnie, how have you been?”
“Good!”
“What about me Shinnie, you must not love Yoseob papa anymore.” Yoseob had said with a pout.
“No Seobie pappa! Hyoshin lobes you too!” Hyoshin said give Yoseob a peck on his cheek.
“You guys are always fighting for her attention.” Kevin had come out with a small suitcase.
“Hi Kev”
“Hi hyung” Kevin said as handing the bag to Yoseob while also giving him a hug. And right after giving a hug to his older brother.
“How is Hyoyeon? Have you talked to her? She must be really close to her due date. I have been caught up with Hyoshin's school preperation. And trying to get Eli to choose a school. I haven't been able to call nuna. ”
“I did a few days ago she said she will be admitted into the hospital next week. She told me she was starting to get contractions. She said her husband keeps having panic attacks.”
“Really? Its not possible. She was probably joking.”
“Nope not at all. When I was talking to her on the phone she just said the word contraction and I could hear her husband start to ask her a million questions. Oh and before I forget me and Yoseob wanted to ask you something. Is Eli home?”
“No he isn’t home yet. Why?”
“Well this morning me and Hyunseung were talking and we remembered that Hyoshin’s birthday is coming up and we also realized that we have our wedding to plan too. So I first though that we should put our wedding on hold.” Yoseob said.
“But I don’t like the idea of putting my wedding on hold so I came up with an idea. We were going to ask you guys why not combine both things?”
“I actually was thinking about it. After I heard that you guys we engaged me and Eli were thinking if you forgot. We were also going to ask you guy what we should do. So I am glad you came to us. I actually like the idea of you guys getting married and Hyoshin with you guys. I can picture it now, you guys in white and my little girl in a beautiful white dress. Oh I got it! One of you wears a big beautiful white ball gown and the other in a suit and my baby girl in the middle. It will look so beautiful."

“Papas! You guys are getting married! Why didn’t you tell me! I want to Yoseob papa to wear a dress too!” Hyunseung and Yoseob looked at each other in shock.
“You are right Hyo! Yoseob should wear a dress!”
“Oh no way I am going to wear a dress!” Yoseob said.
“Don’t decide now, there is still time to plan this. I’ll tell Eli and I will tell you what he thinks! Hyo be good ok. And try to make Seobie pappa wants to wear a dress ok!”
“Yess mama I will try my best!”
“Yah!” Kevin waved them good bye and went back into his house.

“Doojoon! Seung let’s get going!” Yoseob put Hyoshin in her car seat and they drove off to get Doojoon. Lucky for them Doojoon didn’t live that far away from where they were.

When they got there they saw Doojoon waiting for them. Hyunseung honked the horn while Yoseob rolled down his window.

“Doojoon!” Doojoon came said his hellos and got in the car.
“Hyoshin this is a friend of ours. Doojoon this our soon to be daughter Hyoshin.”
“Hello Doojoon uncle!”
“Hi Hyoshin nice to meet you. You are really pretty. Your papas have told me a lot about you.” Hyoshin did a light bow and gave Doojoon a cute smile.
“Papa where are we going?”
“Well Doojoon uncle is going to see a doctor so we are going to go with him.”
“Doojoon uncle are you scared? I get scared when I see my doctor sometimes. I don’t like needles.”
“Hyo don’t be rude.”
“No it’s ok. I am a little nervous. But Hyoshin there is nothing to be afraid of. They do it because you need to grow up healthy and strong.”
“That is what mama says.” During the whole ride to the clinic Hyoshin was playing with Doojoon. She had become very fond of him in such a short period of time. Once they arrived they all entered the clinic.

“Let me go check in.” Doojoon said
“We will be over there.” Hyunseung said. Doojoon went up to the reception area
“Hello welcome. How can I help you?”
“Yes I have an appointment today with Doctor Kim Minseok.”
“Ok, are you Mr. Yoon Doojoon.”
“Yes.”
“Ok here can I see your medical insurance card, and registration card.” Doojoon handed the 2 to the her. “Ok I am going you register you and can you take these forms and fill them out for me. When you are done you can bring them back to me.” Doojoon nodded and went back to fill the forms. When he had returned to the couple little Hyoshin was already sleeping. Doojoon sat across the couple and began filling in his forms. It had only taken him a few minutes and he went back up to give his forms. He gave the woman at the desk the forms and she have him is cards back.

“Ok just sit down and the doctor take you in shortly.” Doojoon when back and told the couple was he was told. Not even 5 minutes have gone when he called.

“Yoon Doojoon.” He got up and followed the doctor to his office.
“Hello Mr. Yoon, I am Doctor Kim Minseok.” Doojoon shook hands with his doctor. “So I see that you are here to take some basic exams?” Doojoon nodded. “Ok so here is what we are going to do. First we are going to check you overall health, like see your heart rate, blood pressurse, temperature things like that. Then I am going to need a urine sample, and that is going to go to the lab for testing, then while that is in progress we are going to take a blood sample and send that to the lab also. And to finish we are going to do an ultra sound. Sound like a plan?” Doojoon just nodded.

“It’s normal to be a little nervous. To make you feel better I am now going to be your doctor from now on. So you can relax a little bit. Here let me tell you a bit of myself. I have been reserching and learning about male pregnancy for about 14 years. And I have was lucky enought to give birth to two amazing childeren.” Doojoon was shocked.
“You look so young!”
“I get that a lot. I am actually 35 years old. I have been married for 10 years. I met my husband when I was in my second year at college. He was a Chinese exchange student, his name is Luhan and after we met we haven’t been apart. We were luchy enough to have 2 children my eldest daughter that is 9 and my son who just turned 5. I opened this clinic with my cousin who is the other doctor and while I was pregnant with my first child he helped out a lot and since there weren’t any clinics like this one after I gave birth we decided to open one.” Doojoon was in awe and his doctor laughed. “How about we get started?”

It didn’t take long for Doctor Minseok to do all the basic tests and Doojoon was good and healthy. Then he sent Doojoon to take a urine test and after a nurse will him to get a blood sample and had told Doojoon that he will meet him to do an ultra sound.

When Doojoon had finished giving blood he was taken to a room and found his doctor. He had been changed into a gown for the ultra sound.

“Ok Doojoon I want you to lay down and place your legs here.” Doojoon did what he was told. “Ok so I am going to put a gel on your stomach it’s going to be a bit chilly.” Doojoon was surprised on how cold the gel was. The doctor was just checking around on the monitor.

“Doojoon have you been feeling sick lately?” Doojoon shook his head. “Ok we are done here, let me wipe this for you. And after you can go change and meet me back in my office.” Doojoon nodded again. When his doctor was done we went and changed and went back into his office.

“Ok Doojoon to be straight forward. I had a few suspicouns. Well to come right out with it your body is perfect to nurse a child.” Doojoon was actually happy to hear that.
“But there is something else. To begin you have to let go of the alcohol for a while. We found high contants of alchol in your system. And it won't be good for you to drink. While I was doing the ultra sound I thought something was wrong but once I got back your urine and blood sample came in my suspicion came true. Doojoon from now on we will be seeing each other more frequently. You will have to come see me at least 1 every month for the next 9 months. Doojoon Congratulations”