Chapter 11

SMITTEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eleven

 

 

"Let me go you douche all you've cause her is pain up to this point!" Baekhyun snarled as he shoves an angry Luhan away.

"And you think you can just go in the picture and take her away!? you think she likes you?" Luhan smirks mockingly at Baekhyun who just got angrier by what Luhan had said.

"It doesn't matter at least I'm not going to hurt her, with me she can have a normal life where she can do whatever she wants with not worrying if you're gonna be upset and emotional bully her all the ing time!" 

Jinlei hears the two bicker, Luhan taunting Baekhyun and Baekhyun proving Luhan how wrong he is. As Jinlei hear every retort Baekhyun was telling Luhan, it made perfect sense that all along, Luhan never really looked at her like she was a proper woman. She looked at her exactly at how Baekhyun described her. 'A wife that receives no love from the man she had faithfully devoted herself into. It hurts and it tore her to pieces but why had she stayed by his side the whole time? Because she was foolishly believing that Luhan will actually recognize her one day. If not his love then maybe with respect.

Especially now that she was carrying their child. But as to how she looks at it right now, it seemed like Luhan was really outting on a show in front of her. It seemed like Luhan never really cared about the baby in the first place.

"You're right, I only need my child and then she'll be gone." Jinlei's heart skipped a beat as she heard those painful words. Luhan on the other hand didn't mean everything that he said. The truth is, he had been thinking over it for quite a while now and if God had really wanted them together then this is the sign. All Luhan dreamed of is really happening. Only he had dreamed of it happening with Tiffany, biut lately Jinlei always had been his main concern. He just didn't want to admit it himself.

"Baekhyun?" Jinlei walked up to them as if she didn't see anything earlier.

Baekhyun quickly pushed Luhan away and the latter put on his usual poker face once again. Jinlei didn't want them to know that she had been listening all along. 

"I'm ready~ but do you mind if we go now? I don't want to go home late as there are projects that I need to work on." She says in her normal cheery voice and of course it was fake.

"Ah.. n-nae kajja We'll go to fun places today. The princess deserves to be pampered." Baekhyun smiles as him and Jinlei started walking towards the door, leaving Luhan alone to stare at their departing backs with remorse and a hint of what he hated to admit. 'jealousy'

"Jinlei" He said, loud enough for JInlei to hear but the girl walked ahead as if she did not hear Luhan calling her.

---

"Are you sure he's okay with you hanging out with a guy friend?" Baekhyun glances at jinlei as he drove towards the beach. His black dodge challenger speeding through out Seoul,making people look and other drivers too. It made Jinlei a bit uneasy that he had to tkae her out on such a nice car.

"He doesn't really care." The girl had orginally wanted Baekhyun to not worry but the tone she used was wrong that threw baekhyun off balance.

"Oi, are you okay princess?" Princess, the term Baekhyun recently started using when he's adressing Jinlei. Jinlei on the other hand got used to it by now.

"N-neh of course I am don't worry...yah you're supposed take me out so I can relax right~" She puffs her cheeks and nudges him as she continues. "I'd rather not talk or think about him for now." She says and with that Baekhyun glanced at her once more befpre changin the conversation.

There sure was a sudden change with Jinlei. Before, she would talk about Luhan all day. And she would want to know about the guy but ever sicne the party, she did not want to talk about Luhan at all. Given that Luhan was the father of her child. Even if Baekhyun knew that it's good and it should s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter