Chapter 10

SMITTEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ten

 

Jinlei didn't get much rest that day. After going home from the hospital, she refused to talk to Luhan and had been silent all throughout the long ride home. SHe didn't feel like talking to him because she was feeling guilthy that she became more of a burden to him when all he did was let her be and get rid off her. It was harsh but it was the deal from the beginning and Jinlei knew that it would happen sooner or later.

But right now, she felt really bad thta she was holding him back. 

She sighs as she gets up from their bed and hears the shower. Meaning Luhan was there. She then remembers that the party was still on going when they left with her unconscious. Jinlei wondered if the party had been alright or if people noticed what happened. Another sigh escapes from her lips as she thought of the melancholy she was in. All she did was bring about disorder and confusion in every step she does.

The girl was about to head to the bathroom to close the shower which was apparently running, jinlei thought that maybe Luhan forgot to close it as he was rushing to go somewhere again. Somewhere meant Tiffany's home by the way.

"It's too early to peek on me Mrs. Lu." 

Luhan was behind her, with only a towel wrapped around his waist. She was about to turn around when she slipped. The poor girl's eyes were closed, waiting for the pain that didnt come.

"Relax. You're safe and so is the angel". She opens her eyes to see Luhan only inches away from her. She blinks several times. Her cheeks, flushed.

"A-angel?" she asks as she quickly gets up and steps out of the bathroom to hurrily go back to their room.

"You're pregnant. Don't forget so dont be clumsy. You'll not only hurt yourself." Luhan frowns as he reminded her. 

"Now turn around because I'm going to change." HE chuckles as he turns a confused Jinlei around. That's when she realized that she was indeed preganant. With HIS child. She sighs softly. But it was barely audible for him to hear.

After a few minutes, Luhan appears in front of her again, now fully dressed with his signature messy after-shower hair that jinlei loved. Luhan on the pother side notices that Jinlei was staring, he chuckles and waves a hand in front of her. For the second time that morning, Luhan managed to make Jinlei blush without giving much effort.

"I'll be downstairs. join me after you freshen up and changed clothes. okay?" Luhan smiles softly at her before leaning in to peck her cheek lightly. It wasn't intimate but her face imediately turned crimson red as she was left alone in the master's bedroom.

This was a weird day for her. She had no idea how to react to what luhan just did. His actions make her wonder why he was being ttoo nice towars her all of a sudden. Could it be that he actually wants jinlei to keep the baby? These thoughts floated on her mind for quite a while as she showered.

She then got dressed and went ahead downstairs. Honestly, she had a feeling that this day would be good to her even if it started out as weird and unpredictable. 

She was about to leave the room when her phone rang. Jinlei walked towards the bed to pick it up.

"Hello?" he says with her usual cheery voice. A light chuckle greets her on the other line.

"Hi there missy~ how are you? Sorry I had to leave so early last night,Dad ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter