Chapter 8

SMITTEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eight

 

"You jerk!!" Kai roared at Luhan after Luhan finished telling the rest of his clique about the "failed love confession" earlier. Kyungsoo on the oter hand thought it was awkward and weird though. The others gave their individua opinions. Some comforting him, the others just scolding him for being the jerk that he was. But Kai's short statement was the cherry on top. Luhan really was a jerk. well probably the biggest jerk out there.

"Now what do you plan to do with Tiffany? continue with her being your mistress you retard". Kai continued. He really has a way with words and Luhan thought h got used to those already but now Kai seems to be giving him enough sense that he's starting to get irritated. 

"Yes so stop whining you nosy es. You sound like the cheerleaders who gossip about their freaking lives".Luhan mocked a cheerleader voice but nobody laughed. Krisstared at him with  a hard expression. Now he knows that the heirs of the biggest companies and the most desirable bachelors in Seouol and China A.K.A EXO-- his friends are freaking serious. 

Luhan's shoulders slumped as he sank in his seat. His outer walls finally collapsing. At least nobody would notice. At least he'll only show this to his friends.

A tear managed to escape from his eyes and the whole room got silent after that. Everyone wanting to know the real story behind Luhan. Everybody except one who was absent in the room at the moment.

 

✻ ✻ ✻

Baekhyun found Jinlei just the moment when she was about to collapse from all the stress this night ha put her through. Earlier he heard some girls gossiping about "the mysterious vixen" that happened to be Jinlei who was sobbing uncontrollably at the view deck the moment he found her. After hearing the gossip, Baekhyun oushed through the crowds, politely but roughly declined dance offers that came from the other girls. For right now he didn't want to. Others might say he was stupid to chase after a love that will never happen.

He still remembered the first time they saw each other. Jinlei's family was friend with baekhyun's as well and they made a point to visit the Wu's once every five eyars. They were both 5 at that time, Baekhyun hated those kinds of gatherings that he would escape and go to the nearest exit. That time he found himself lost in a maze. He was about to cry and call for help before he notcied a little girl casually swing from a tire that was tied to a high branch of a trewe. She seemed happy and contented. young Baekhyun coulldn't help but be curious about her. he didnt' have a girl friend that time so he didn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter