Chapter 1

SMITTEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One

 

(5 years later)

“Lei!” Luhan’s voice echoed in the mansion, ut made her shiver with fear. She knew that he was drunk and there was no way out tonight.

“w-wae?” her voice quivered as she peeked from their room.

“Nothing, I just want to use you that’s all”. Luhan’s voice was thick with loathing and disgust as he made his way upstairs with a smirk plastered on his pretty face. A tear escaped her eyes as she helplessly gave in to her husband’s wishes.

Jinlei woke up the nest day feeling horrible. She was sore all over, she glanced on her side hoping that he was there but as usual, he wasn’t. sighing,she got up from her bed and limped her way to the bathroom. They were now already five years married yet he never failed to remind her that he didn’t feel anything for her.

Luhan was now running their companies’ businesses with the help of his father while they study.

Jinlei lets out another sigh as she stared at her reflection on the mirror, this happens almost everyday, it brought so much sorrow and pain to her. Jin never imagined that the man of her dream turned out to be her worst nightmare.

Her P.A knocked and entered the room, saying that she needed to hurry up so she wouldn’t be late for her first day.

“Miss, to day is your first day in Shinhwa University”. The P.A politely reminded her with a small smile.

“Oh right, I’ll be downstairs in a few minutes”. She said and the P.A. bowed as she went out of the room.

Walking was an understatement, Jinlei practically limped and dragged herself downstairs and into the dining area where her breakfast was already waiting her.

“where’s Luhan ssi?” Jin aske in a worried tone, yes she still managed to worry about him despite the fact that he didn’t give a damn.

The maids answered her telling that Luhan was already in the van, the fact hat Luhan got up earlier that Jinlei was disturbing so she only managed to drink her warm milk and eat a piece of toast before hurrying to the van as her P.A. escorted her, Inside she saw Luhan and he was already busy fumbling with his phone.

“Had fun last night?” he spat, his tone arrogant and it made jin flinch.

Jin didn’t mind him hurting her over and over but what hurts was that Luhan kept on calling her Tiffany, he even kissed her which was unusual. But the fact that he thought she was tiffany hurts more than anything else.

“Do not embarrass me”. Luhan coldly says before he gets off the van.

Mr. Park, the Lu family’s driver looked worried as he glanced at her though the mirror at the front. Jin gave a small assuring smile that she was okay. She appreciated the fact that Mr. Park actually cared about her.

She wasn’t familiar to the academy’s ground that made her easily lose her way. The sun light felt like daggers against her fragile skin, Jinlei wasn’t used to being out a lot and as Luhan would call it, she has boredom sickness. She still had last night’s headache to worsen things.

Approaching the guard was embarrassing but jin did it anyways, it was her first day so maybe it wont hurt to ask for a little help.

“Annyeong ahjussi~ could you please direct me to where the sophomore building is? I’m a transferee and this is my first day so I don’t know the way around school”. she smiled weekly as the guard heard her explanation

“It is located on the eastern part of the university ma’am”.

She smiled and politely bowed. She sighs when she realizes that she’s in the west part and the building she was supposed to go to was far from her current location and worse was that she forgot to bring her umbrella. Dammit! She cusses inwardly.

Jinlei hurried and walked hurriedly without minding her steps when she suddenly tumbled and fell.

Grimacing at the oain, the poor girl triend to stand but her limbs wouldn’t let her. Then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter