It's promnight!

You deserve a dream-like reality ^^ (hiatus)

Let's start!

 

Yoona's POV

Oh no! Prom night is only 11 hours away! I know it's a long time, but this is my first prom night so I want to experience it completely, and okay I admit it, I want to dress up perfectly in front of Taemin... Soo, here I am! Already washed up, clean, dressed well and ready to hit the stores for me and Eunhee's dress and stuff for tonight!

I quickly woke up Eunhee from his sweet dream of Mr. Hyo and her. I can tell from her smirks and dream-words that she said that you don't want to know. Well, she's my bestest friend in the whole wide world, but she's that kind of girl. Really over-addicted kinda girl.

"Hey! Eunhee! Aigoo, wake up! The stores are waiting for us!" I said while hitting her with pillow.

"Huh? Ne, I'm up!" she said with her ._. eyes.

As she got ready and we eat breakfast together and stuff, we got ourselves wondering from one stores to another, and finally! We got ourselves dresses!

Yoona: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/s2ever-ruffle-layered-neckline-sleeveless-dress/info.html/pid.1023073285

Eunhee: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/59-seconds-sleeveless-layered-chiffon-party-dress-purple-one-size/info.html/pid.1022969053

The night is getting near, me and Eunhee is getting our make up done, and putting our accessories too.

"Eunhee!! Hurry up we'll be late! Your perfect already come on! Mr. Hyo will be scared if you put too much make up!" I cried.

"Yah! Don't say that!! Okay, come on, let's roll!" said Eunhee, winked at me.

On the way there, I'm sooo nervous meeting my idol. Wait, his more than my idol, he's what? My ideal of everything!

"Tadaa! We have arrived, Ms. Lee Yoona." said Eunhee with her limousine-driver imitating voce.

"Oh God. My heart." I said.

We entered the front door of the mansion that our school rented for tonight. It's so big! And the crowd is everywhere. With drinks on their hands and laughter. I'm so excited!! But there's no sign of SHINee.

Eunhee's POV

"Omoo, this place is huge! I wonder where is Mr. Hyo is?" I said in my mind.

"Annyeong haseyo" said someone in the back of me, a man.

"Oh, Mr. Hyo! Annyeong haseyo" said the two of us.

"Eunhee, do you mind telling me about your atom article that you said yesterday? We can grab a drink while we're at it. You don't mind that i borrow your friend for a while, Yoona?" said Mr. Hyo.

"Oh, it's okay. Go ahead!" Yoona said. What a great friend.

I waved at Yoona, and I look at her good-luck-fighting! eyes.

Yoona's POV

There goes the two of them. Omoo~ I knew this will happen eventually. Oh yeah! Where is SHINee? What took them so long?

No one's POV

When Yoona got herself a punch and sits back alone in the side of the big mansion, exactly facing the stage, when suddenly the lights went off and everyone is shouting, like "Yah!!! Who did this?!" and "Aigoo, I forgot to pay the electric bills." When suddenly, the light stage went on and an intro of a song that I know too much played loudly. Then, everyone's heading towards the stage screaming "SHINee!!' 'My Minho!' 'Jjong!' "Taemin oppa!" That final phrase I hate.

And there they are, the 5 most flawless boys I've ever seen in my whole entire unworthy life. 5 shining SHINee boys, dancing perfectly on Lucifer. I know I'm crazy about them, but I think there's no need to join the screaming group in front of the stage. I can see Taemin's face in here perfectly. ^^

Taemin's POV

As when I danced on Lucifer, I kept thinking, oh so this is how it feels to perform in a high school prom. I like it, much more private I think, though there is still much fans shouting at us. Making me deaf, good thing I have a earpiece-mic in my ear.

As I dance, I examined the whole room. Nice. So big for a mansion. As I continued to examine the whole thing, my eye caught to this one girl, alone, that is drinking and kept looking at me. I blushed but not avoiding our eye contacts. Wait, why am I like this? Okay, Taem, just do your dance professionaly. But wow, her face, body, and her dress looks perfect to her skin. Should I talk to her? But wait, she's a nobody. But I never felt like this before. Minho hyung once told me, if I ever seen a beautiful, different girl that makes me feel different, never feel that feeling before, I should talk to her, no matter what. That means follow my heart, right? Okay, I will see what I can do.

Yoona's POV

Wow. Taemin is completely flawless out of his hyungs. He's not a human, he's an angel! I kept my eyes on him, not blinking I guess, when he sees me. WHAT?! AM I DREAMING? I made an eye contact to him. Aigoo, my heart just skipped for a second and I don't know what to do, really. Omoo where is Eunhee when I needed her?

"Yoona! Yoona!!" there's a voice coming towards me.

"Eunhee! It's about time!" I said.

"There's your baby Taeminnie! You see?" said Eunhee proud.

"I know. I've been staring at him, and he's staring at me too, I guess." I said with a low voice.

"Yah!! Are you serious? You're not kidding right?" Eunhee said with a high voice.

"Of course not!" I said.

"Thank you everybody for inviting us! It's been a pleasure! Do buy our newest albums, and we'll see you, good night!" Onew, the leader said, thanking everyone with his gorgeous smile and they all dissapeared in the shadow.