Taemin? Came? To my house?

You deserve a dream-like reality ^^ (hiatus)

Hey there! I'm in the mood for an update but it'll be not BE that long, mianhae!! But, enjoy! ^^

 

Taemin's POV

"Hoaaam, aigoo" as I woke up from my sleep. Hmm... saturday morning... I wonder if I have a schedule today. Ah thank God Jonghyun's awake!

"Neh Hyung, do we have a schedule today?" I ask.

"Manager hyung said we didn't, so we're free! Happy, Taeminnie? So, where do you want to go?" he ask while scratching his head.

"Um..." I hummed while taking a peek at the window, looking at Yoona's house, to see if her car's there. "I gotta go somewhere, Hyung"

"Somewhere? .....Wait. Why are you looking outside?" then he looked at where I looked "Who's house is that?" he pointed.

"Hey! What are you guys talking about?" Key said happily. Then, Onew and Minho entered our room.

"Taemin said he wanted to go somewhere while he's looking at that house" Jjong said pointing to Yoona's house.

"Bwo? You seeing someone, Taemin-ah? Who? A girl? Tell me!" aish, Key and his curiousity.

"Neh neh, Taemin-ah. Nugu?" Jjong said in front of my face. [Who]

"That girl from the prom night......." I said looking down, nervously.

"Omoo~ That girl's the same from the restaurant last night, right?" Key screamed.

"Neh, Hyung." I blushed, I bit my lip.

"Taemin-ah! You know she's really beautiful. I could see it from her eyes." Onew joined.

Minho turned my body to him, "Bwo? You like her? Since when? Do I miss anything?"  he said with his round eyes.

"Ah! I remembered! Yeah that night after the prom you've met her! What's her name?" Jjong asked.

"Yoona." I said. I said it like it's something that's delicious.

"Yoona neomu yeppo~" everyone started to sing with Replay tone. But it is, she's really beautiful.

"Neh neh, Taemin-ah. Introduce her to us! I wanna know her!" said Key.

"Neh!! I wanna see if she's more beautiful then you or not!" teased Jjong.

"Aish, stop it you guys!" at first I thought Onew's gonna stop them, but then he added, "Can you? When? We're free today. Can we join you?"

"Aigoo~ Okay Hyung. We're friends. But, when the time's right, I'll introduce her to all of you, arasso?" I straightened.

"Neh Taemin-ah." said Minho.

After that, I quickly bathe, choose the proper clothes to wear, apply makeup so my pale face will be covered. Then, off I go!

Yoona's POV

Aigoo, I still haven't believed what happened that night is not a dream. I wonder what Taemin's doing. He's probably living his fabolous life. Rejecting invitations from noonas and fangirls, shopping with his hyungs, and practicing dances. Wait. Do I envy his life? Of course! Look at me, still wearing pyjamas, eating cereal while watching some korean dramas. Pathetic. I rather take my bath then

*Ding dong*

Who's that? It's still too early for the trash guys to take trash, or whatever they called. "Comiiing..." as I screamed, I opened the door and my eyes went 0_0

Taemin's POV

Omoo~ Even wearing just pyjamas, she's still so beautiful.... Okay, act normal, Taem.

"Um... annyeonghaseyo" I  half bowed politely.

"Annyeonghaseyo ^^" she smiled. Wow.

 

That's it for tonight! Imma go to bed, night viewers. Sorry if it . The next chapt I promise u, it'll be good, great. Bye!