Sulli?

You deserve a dream-like reality ^^ (hiatus)

Annyeong ^^ btw, I make it all Yoona's POV okay to add a curiousity on what Taemin's thinking kekeke enjoy!

 

Yoona's POV

I woke up with a shivering hand holding my left hand. What? Could it be Eunhee? She have some great news about Mr. Hyo that she waited me to wake up and tell it to me asap? Hm maybe... As I open my eyes slowly... what it's not Eunhee. Since when is her hair is blonde and a little shorter than usual? As I exam the person's clothes and body, it's a guy. To be precisely, it's Taemin. What is he doing here? He said that he's gonna go home when Eunhee arrives, or that girl haven't got home yet? Aishhh, that girl. 

"Oppa? Oppa... do you wanna lie in here? I want to make us breakfast." I said softly patting his hand. 

As I said that, he lifted his head slowly up to me and opens his eyes. Light brown eyes, red kissed lips, honey gaze coloured hair, flawless white skin. Does he know that perfection has a limit? 

And his eyes went round, "Jagiya, you're awake!" he said that like I haven't awake in a couple of days.

"Yup!" while playing my hand, avoiding his gaze. Too many butterflies in my stomach... "Where's Eunhee?"

"He called last night saying that she's staying at Mr. Hyo's house and will be home at this afternoon." while he sits in the edge of my bed.

"SHE WHAT?" I screamed. No no she can't do that! What if Mr. Hyo puts a hand on my Eunhee? I better call her.

"Where are you doing?"

"To call her of course! What kind of friend am I?"

And I called her. She said that she hasn't done anything just talking and watch some action movies with Mr. Hyo and will be home this afternoon. Okay then, my heart can rest for now. As I turned my body facing my room, Taemin's  already gone.

"Oppa?" where did he go... I searched for him and ended up at the kitchen table with lots of foods. Foods? Where did it came from?

"Didn't think I could cook, huh?" a voice was heard suddenly from behind, which made me automaticaly jumped.

"Wow, slow down there! Here, eat so you won't be skinny. I hate skinny girls kekeke ^^" he wrapped my body so I could sit.

I titled my head looking at him confusely.

"Whoa, so you like fat girls?"

His eyes went 0_0 with a 0 mouth, and his hands waving a 'no'.

"A-a-aniyo! Aishhh not like that!"

"So?" 

"I like normal girls" he said proudly straightening his body

"Normal girls? Do you mean......" I couldn't finish my sentence because he suddenly burst kimchi into my mouth.

"Enought talking. Let's eat baby~" with that cool-fail-tone of his and we laughed and eat.

"Jagiya, where's the bathroom? I need to do my thing." 

"You don't have to say what you want to do, oppa. Hahaha, it's at the end of the left corner of my room." 

"Okay, Lee Taemin's going to the bathroom. Everybody out!" as he walked like he's in the red carpet with camera flash all over him.

And he went in to the bathroom. And I just laughed. How could I know he's totally different when he's in public pretending to be the innocent magnae, sheez.

When I cleaned the table, suddenly Taemin's phone beeped. "Oppa! You have a......" oh, I don't know is it a text? 

I looked at the screen and is a text, yup. But my curiosity went zero when I looked at it again. The text was set to automaticaly appeared at the screen. So, no privacy? What if his cellphone was stolen by a fangirl? Nevermind that, the text gave me a mini heart attack.

From: Sulli

Oppa! I missed you!! Where are you? Chu~~

Sulli? Choi Sulli?