Are you for real?

You deserve a dream-like reality ^^ (hiatus)

Annyeonghaseyo ^^ Enjoy, viewers!

 

Yoona's POV

"Eunhee.... Pinch me pinch me pinch me!!! I beg you!!" I cried.

"Omoo~ you've said that too when Taemin met you. Chill, honey. They're just an ordinary people just like us." Eunhee explained.

Argh, I don't even know what's in her mind. Maybe it's just that chemistry teacher, Mr. Hyo, in her mind all the time. I wonder if Taemin noticed me, but he's surely having a great bonding time with the rest of the members. I can tell it from here, hearing the laughs and all. Maybe if I take a peep at Taemin a little, he wouldn't notice. *looking at Taemin, then quickly turned around back to Eunhee*

"Ckck Yoona..... Such a shy girl." said Eunhee then focused back to her phone. I ignored her. Then the waitress came out taking our orders. I ordered fish salad cause it's so good, and Eunhee's just a mineral water. That girl and her diet, tsk tsk. Then she left.

I came back to what I did before. Whoa. I have to admit, he's such a quite person, or he doesn't cares/understands at the other member's jokes. He's just chilling by himself and plays with his phone. I wonder what he's doing with it. Aigoo, I'm such a fangirl, better stop it.

"Annyeonghaseyo. We've meet again." said a man. An adult according to the person's tone.

"Oh! Annyeonghaseyo, Mr Hyo!" we said. I could see Eunhee's sparkling eyes. Ugh, I better go or I would be left alone in the I-want-to-know-more-about-you-but-I'm-your-teacher conversation by Mr. Hyo.

"Mianhae, I've got to go to the toilet." then I run to the toilet.

Taemin's POV

This always happens! Crap, I hated it. Jjong's talking to Key about how he hugged her girlfriend in public and wonders what's the excuse for that, so the management wouldn't find out the truth. Minho's talking to Onew how he can build his muscle in just a few months. I gotta admit, I envy Minho's body. If only I.......... Snap out of it! I've always been the one to be left behind like this, just with my phone and chatting with my relatives, friends, and noonas. I'm bored with this. My phone's not even a Blackberry -_-

"Yah! I'm going to the toilet" I said. Maybe if I wash my face, my mind'll be clear.

As I'm gonna walk into the toilet, I saw that girl from the prom! What's her name? Yoon.... Yur... Yoona! That's her! What should I do? I never feel like this before. Usually, I just give that cute smile to my fans, then they screamed. But why can't I do that now? Okay, breath... I'm gonna talk to her. Just for fun, right? Be cool. Hwaiting!

When she almost reached her table, I came up to her.

"Annyeonghaseyo ^^" as I greet her with my cute-charming-(nervous?) smile.

"...........Annyeonghaseyo" she said. Whoa, she has really beautiful eyes. I didn't notice that before. And her voice.... making me forget why I greeted her.

"Um.....?" she hummed it to me. Breath Taemin, clear your head. Act normal!

"Mianhae, you're Yoona right? The girl from the prom?" I asked.

"The girl from the prom. Hehe I like it. Yes you're right." she said along with a smile.

"Soo, you come here often?" I asked. Random question, but who cares? She looks like she didn't mind.

"Would you like to sit? You're face is..... pale." she commented. Crap, my makeup's already fade cause of my sweat I guess.

"Neh." and we sat at the table next to me.

"Neh, I came here often cause my house's just 4 blocks away. Actually, me and Eunhee's house. We live together." she smiled and I nodded.

"Oh, I see. That's near to our........ oh. Never mind kekeke" I almost tell her that it's near to our dorm, which isn't allowed to tell that to a stranger, though I got a weird feeling about her. I don't know what it is, but it seems that it's making my heart beats fast.

"Haha you're weird" she said, along with our laugh. I like this situation, the conversation that I'm having with her. She makes me act weird that I don't normally show to people. She tells me that her parents is in Africa and she missed them so bad. She hate her school cause the teacher's gives much homeworks. I tell her that I miss doing homeworks cause I can't do it cause of our schedule, and he thinks I'm really really weird. And she asks me.......

"Taemin-ah! Let's go!" I heard Onew's voice from across.

"Aigoo, I have to go, mianhae! Um, can I know where you live?" I asked her, forcefully with a normal tone.

"Bwo? Neh neh." she seems suprise. "It's 4 blocks to the right and you'll see a white house with one tree on the left." she explained.

"Kamsahamnida. I'll see you later, chalga yoh!" I waved to her and went into the van with the rest of the members.

Yoona's POV

"Bye!" I said, with a disbelieve face. 

I feel dizzy, and my stomach hurts. IS THIS A DREAM??? TALKING TO TAEMIN? LAUGHING WITH HIM? HE EVEN ASKS ME WHERE I LIVE???! I want to faint, but no, it's ridiculous. So I ran to Eunhee that still talking with Mr. Hyo. He's holding her hand??! Oh, whatever. I have to  tell this un-normal, great, terrific, 8 wonders of the world (what am I talking about -_-) news!!

"Yah Eunhee!! Guess what had happened?!" I literally screamed to her, ignoring the conversation between she and Mr. Hyo.

"Yoona....." giving me that don't-you-know-what-I'm doing look.

"Oh I forgot I have to leave. Annyeonghigyeseyo" he bowed and left.

"Bye....." said Eunhee still with that face that's same with my face after Taemin left.

"Yah!!!! Snap out of it! You have to know what just happened after I got back from the toilet!!" I said with excitement.

"Bwo?" she asks.

"Taemin came to me and we talk!! Not like the conversation between idol and fan, but just like normal people!! Is this for real..." I said.

"Omoo....... Seriously? Congratulations! We're in a such a luck tonight!" she said hysterically. "What did you guys talk about?"  she asked excitedly.

"Just random stuff like we live together, how I hate school. And he even asks me where do I live before he left!! What do you think?" I ask curiously.

"You tell him where you live? Hey! He's a complete stranger you know"

"Bwo? He's Lee Taemin! Who cares?" I said. Pft, as if he wants to steal anything from me.

"Well, let's pray for a miracle, okay? Soo, you better eat before this place'll be closed." Wow, I can't believe it's past midnight already.

But, I can't answer her question. Is this serious? What if I just feel over-excited that really, he's just doing that because he feels lonely?

 

That's for today! The main image is how Taem looks like in that night. Are you curious about Taem? Me too haha, so tune in for more updatesss ^^ Gomawo!