Everything's okay... (for now)

You deserve a dream-like reality ^^ (hiatus)

Yoona's POV

So here we are! In Taemin's car taking me back to my house, and we arrived.

"Hmm... I wonder when's Eunhee will be back..." I said worriedly.

"Do you want me to accompany you?" said Taemin cheerfully. 

"Oh, well......" I said confused.

"Aigoo come on, let's get inside, it's cold out here." he said holding my hand leading me inside with that i-know-you-want-to-but-your-shy look. After we went in, I forgot that we haven't ate yet and I decided to cook and Taemin insist that he helped but strangely.... he doesn't want to eat... what's wrong with him anyway?

"Neh oppa, why don't you eat? Have you eaten yet before?" I ask him while cooking my dinner.

"Oh... N-n-neh! I ate with Hyung before going to your party..." he said with a shaky tone. Hm that's weird... 

"Oh really?" I guess it's normal, maybe it's just me being overreacted.

"Neh, jagiya. Don't you worry ^^" and he kissed my cheeks. As he did that, I started to blush and forgot that I'm cooking.

"Omoo wake up, what's the matter? Here, I'll do it, you just wait in the table." he started cooking for me while I waited for him at my table.

I ate my dinner while having conversation with him. He's so funny! He can be so serious about everything for a while and then being so innocent... I don't know there's a boy like that in this world, at least the world where I lived. But, he often to fail at the jokes that he made, cause it isn't funny! When he tells me his fail jokes and I wasn't laughing at it, he immediately start to make a random topic and making his face serious... Such a priceless moments with him, and I don't want that to end in my life time.

"Soo, are there any chance that publics will know about your other side?" I smiled.

"Bwo? Other side?" he confused while scratching the back of his head. I guess when he's confused he'd do that.

"Your romantic side." I said with a low voice.

"Oh... I don't know, maybe if I'm ready, like my Hyungs you know, they're all such incredible Hyungs for me. They're all a good examples for me when I grow up."

"And what about your disease? Kidney failure? I really want to know about it....." I said curiously. Suddenly he's face got all confused hearing my question.

"Oh, that. It's nothing... Maybe the doctors had false results about me, I'm not really sure if it's kidney failure or not. It's just a temporary disease, jagiya. Don't worry about me, okay?" he wrapped my hands into his hands.

"Really? How could the doctors had false results? You don't want to check it again for your own sake, oppa...."

"I've check it a couple of times, and it's just a temporary disease, jagiya. I assure you."

And the rest of the night we share our thoughts, before I get sleepy....

"Jagiya are you sleepy? You want to go to bed?" he said taking my arms up.

"Neh." and we go up to my room and I lay on my bed, and Taemin kiss my cheeks, a goodnight kiss I guess.

"Oppa, why are you cold? Is your disease making you like this?" I touched his hand.

"Yes but it'll be gone eventually, night jagiya..." he kissed my cheeks again and ready to left...

"Where are you going?"

"To the living room, I'll accompany you till Eunhee gets back."

"Oh okay, night oppa. See you tomorrow!"

"Night jagiya..." and he closed the door.

As I went off to my dreamland, I heard the tv . I guess Taemin decided to watch tv, and minutes by minutes past on and I  still can't sleep... don't know why. As I closed my eyes again, trying so hard to sleep, I heard Taemin coughing and coughing nonstop and it's gotten worse. I immediately hurried out and found him. He's in the kitchen tub, coughing on it, rested for a while and turn on the water to clean his liquid. 

"Oppa?" I said with a worried tone. He turned around and surprise to see me still awake.

"Yoona-ah? Why are you still awake? Omoo, you'll be getting a fever if you're not asleep immediately! Come on, I'll sing you a lullaby ^^" he said taking my hand and leading me to my room, but I stopped and he looked at me confusely.

"What's wrong?" he asked innocently.

"I'm worried about you, oppa. You seem really sick." I pouted. He smiled.

"Aniyo, I'm fine, Yoona..." 

"Chinca?"

"........you want to know the truth?" he whispered.

"Yes." I said anxiously.

"Really?" he grinned and came closer. Why is he like this?

"Y-y-yes." I confusedly say.

He leaned closer and whisper, "I am sick."

"Bwo?! Ha I knew it! You're not good at lying you know." I said.

"I'm sick of love."

0_0