what...

You deserve a dream-like reality ^^ (hiatus)

Its' Talking To The Moon by Bruno Mars. My favourite... It goes like this.

I know you're somewhere out there
Somewhere far away
I want you back
I want you back
My neighbors think
I'm crazy
But they don't understand
You're all I have
You're all I have

Chorus:

At night when the stars
light up my room
I sit by myself

Talking to the Moon
Try to get to You
In hopes you're on
the other side
Talking to me too
Or am I a fool
who sits alone
Talking to the moon

I'm feeling like I'm famous
The talk of the town
They say
I've gone mad
Yeah
I've gone mad
But they don't know
what I know

Cause when the
sun goes down
someone's talking back
Yeah
They're talking back

But.... who....?

He stopped singing.

"But yeah well.... I'm famous in reality."

That voice... Could it be... I turned my body to the voice and..... it's the last person I wanted to see..... Taemin. Breath Yoona.... act normal. You don't have anything to do with him anymore. He's just a..... what is he? He's never been a friend to me. Well, he's someone.

I put my I-don't-care face and said, "What are you doing here? ..... And I didn't know you could play guitar, Taemin....... sunbae."

He got off from the stage, leaving his guitar and came to me as I step back. 

"Who told you to call me that? I'm your oppa, jagiya..." he leaned closer to me and touched my hands softly.

"Not according to reality. Cut it out okay? I know the truth know. You can stop all your lies now, Taemin... whatever."

As I want to leave and opened the door, I heard something fall down. Or is it someone? As I turned back... 

"Oppa? Oppa??! OPPA???!! Can you hear me?!"

Taemin fell down and he's now.... unconcious.... I kneel on the side of him lying there and hugged his body.

I have to call Eunhee. I quickly dial her humber, not long after she pick up.

"Yebeosayo? Yoona? What's up? I'll be home in a short time okay, baby?"

"Eunhee!!! You've got to help me!!!!" I cried furiously.

"Yoona, what's wrong?! Where are you?" her tone become dead serious.

"I'm at the building where we had our prom. Taemin fainted! You got to come here quickly please!"

"Okay, I'll be there in a few minutes. Wait for me!"

After Eunhee with Mr Hyo arrived, we quickly bring him to the Seoul University Hospital. The doctors quickly lay him in the bed and bring him to the emergency room. I quickly call Minho oppa from Taemin's phone and to report him what happened. Not long after that, Jonghyun oppa, Kibum oppa, Minho oppa and followed by a furious Onew oppa (well everyone's furious) bursted inside the waiting room with us and came in front of me.

Kibum grabbed my elbows, "Yoona, what happened?!"

Jonghyun and the rest of the members was so furious too and and urged to the receptionist to talk about something.

"Well.... he came to me and fell down, oppa. I don't know... Then he became unconcious. Anything wrong with him? He's alright right?" now I'm the furious one.

Kibum oppa let go of my elbow and became serious. Looks like he's thinking about something and sat on the chair behind me.

"Look, Yoona."

"Neh, sunbae?" I politely said.

"Call me oppa, and sit please." gesturing me to sit next to him.

"I could tell that your an important person to Taemin and..."

As i opened my mouth to question him, he raised his finger to tell me to talk later.

"I think it's best to know something about him, that no one knows except for his close ones."

"But oppa, I...... already broke up with him..." I lowed down my voice.

He grabbed my chin so he could see my face.

"You sure?"

"I'm..... s-sure." making my best confident face.

"You know, Yoona? I know everything you know..." 

"Deh?"

"About the maknae, and about how you ran from Taemin right after you read Sulli's text."

"So, why question if I'm sure or not, oppa?"

"You don't want to know the truth?"

"Mianhae oppa, but I'm not in the mood for lies anymore. I-I have to go home.... Annyeong.." As I touched the exit door...

"Taemin's suffering from kidney failure...."