Is this a dream?

You deserve a dream-like reality ^^ (hiatus)

Enjoy!! ^^

Yoona's POV

"It ended?! Just like that? Wait. They've just sang three songs!" I cried hysterically.

"It's okay, Yoona. They said that they have a tight schedule ahead, okay? Come on! Let's enjoy the party!" Eunhee said as she taking my hand to the dance floor.

"I-I-I'm sorry, Eunhee. My mood just went to zero, I think I'll go home." as I was leaving, Eunhee grabbed my hand.

"Hey! I'll drive you and drop you home, okay? And you don't mind right that I return to the party?" Eunhee worried.

"I'll be fine. Let's go."

Taemin's POV

Whoa! The performance was epic tonight! I loved it! The screams, my adrenaline rush when I danced completely fills me. But I know, I can't dance as energetic as my hyungs, it will destroy me. As I said, I'm loving this days where I could perform like a normal person. And here we are, at the backstage ready to go in the van.

"Taemin-ah! Come on! We got a schedule in the morning!" said JongHyun with a tired voice. And the other members were seated inside our van.

"Ne! Ne!" as I walked in to the van, I looked at outside and in my mind I said 'Thank you so much for inviting us. Maybe this is the last performance that I will attend for a prom high school night.' As I said that, I look at 2 teenage girls that are heading to a car. Wait, is that the girl that was alone and kept staring at me? Well, Minho hyung, follow my heart, right?

"JongHyun-ah, I'll be just a sec" I said as I ran towards her.

"Taemin-ah! Aish, that little dongsaeng!" Jonghyun screamed.

Relax, Taem, relax. You're not the baby Taeminnie that everyone thinks. You're a man now, you're a perfect 17 years old.

Yoona's POV

"Cheer up, honey, cheer up. All you need is a beauty sleep and you'll be fine, okay?" Eunhee cheered me.

"Ne." is all that I can say. As we walked to our car, I hear a step coming toward us.

"Excuse me. Annyeong haseyo." said a lovely soft voice. Wait. It can't be. I know that voice even if I haven't slept in one week.

"Annyeong........................ haseyo?" we said. Making it like a question cause we can't believe the person in front of us, that greeted us, is Taemin. Yes. The Lee Taemin from SHINee!!!!

"Um... can we help you?" what the heck Eunhee, how can you say that?

"I'm sorry to bother you, but I noticed you from the prom inside." said Taemin to me. To me!! Pointing at the mansion behind us.

"Really?" I said with an unexpected voice.

"Ne! ^^" God. Someone, pinch me please. "Can I know your name?" he asks.

"Oh, I'm Eunhee and this is my best friend, Yoona. Nice to meet you" said Eunhee. I'm a little caught up so I can't talk.

"Taemin-ah! Dongsaeng! What's taking you so long?!" now Key's screaming at him.

"Aigoo, I'm so sorry. I gotta go! So nice to meet you!" Taemin bowed at me, then at Eunhee. So polite.

"Oh! Ne ne, me too. Bye!" as I bowed to him, watching him run into the van. As he ran, he looked at me for a second, then got into the van.

"EUNHEE. PLEASE. PINCH. ME!!!!" I screamed when the van got off.

"Come on, let's go. Oh yeah! Have you eaten yet? I just know that fruit punch is all you drink tonight." ask Eunhee.

Whoa, from all things that happened tonight, I forgot my appetiate. I'm so hungry!

"Haha I know what your stomach wants. Come on, I'll take you to your favourite place! ^^" Then, off we go.

Taemin's POV

"Aigoo. What's with you and timing, Key hyung? You've always had the bad timing in the world." I cried at Key, who is removing his diva makeup. Still at the van.

"Bad timing? What..... oh! That girl that you're talking, huh? Who is she?" asks Key hyung.

"Hm... just a girl I met" oh no, I'm blushing.

"Omoo~ Taemin-ah! You like her?" asks Minho hyung.

"Taemin has a cruuush! Our baby Taeminnie has a crush already! He's all grown-up now! Oh... Key, can you hand me that tissue please? I think I'm gonna cry...." said Jonghyun, teasing me, as always.

"Stop it, Hyung!" is all that I can say, still with a red face.

"So? What's that all about, Taemin-ah?" said Onew with his serious face.

"I don't know. She's pretty, pretty different from all the girls I've seen. I don't know yet, Hyung"

I really don't know what I'm feeling. I swear I never feel this way before. But whatever I do, I'll do it with a good-heart and optimistic. Just like what I promised to my mom.

"Hey guys, I'm hungry. Can we stop somewhere to grab a bite? Can we, manager Hyung?" asks Onew.

"Okay. We'll stop at this place. It seems quite there." said manager Hyung pointing to a restaurant.

"You'll right! It has fried chicken, Onew!" teased JongHyun.

And we came in. I'm the first person to reach the nice table with a beautiful view. And there's also this girls, two girls in the side of the restaurant. Wait.... is that.... Yoona?

Yoona's POV

"Haha! You guessed it! It's an elephant!" said Eunhee with laughter, along with mine.

We're playing tricks at my favourite restaurant nearby our house. It's kinda cold even inside because it's raining outside, I've always loved rain. Especially when a movie have a scene where there's a couple in a rain and....... well, you know. And there's a laughter from a group of boys behind us, new customers I predict. As I looked at them, they're like celebrities. No way. It's SHINee...

"Eunhee....." I said with a gasp.

"I know" she can't believe it either.

 


Read closely at Taemin's POV... Any of that makes you wonder? Tune in on my next updatess! Thank you for all 520 viewers ^^