Surprise, surprise!

You deserve a dream-like reality ^^ (hiatus)

Annyeong everyone! Sorry for not updating for quite a while. I promise I will keep it up, enjoy ^^

Eunhee's POV

No way! I will not choose like that, what kind of bestfriend am I, right? After all, I love Mr. Hyo that's all to it! Shoo shoo ugly thoughts!

I got up from my bed and went to Yoona's bed to see if she's awake already, as I take a peek, I saw she's still asleep like an angel. Oh yeah btw, it's saturday morning, that means holiday ^^ I better call Taemin to arrange her birthday surprise. I took my cellphone and dial Taemin's number from my contact list.

Toot... Toot... Toot... Oh come on, how can he have a schedule, he already promised! Toot.. "Yoboseyo?" he finally picked up with a sleepy voice.

"Yoboseyo? Oh are you still asleep? Sorry for interrupting you." I said hesitately.

"Bwo? Wait, who is this?"

"Eunhee, Yoona's friend. Don't tell me you forgot who I am."

"Omoo! Aniyo!! Sorry, I'm not awake completely! How's she doing? How can we meet?"

He do thinked fast when it comes to Yoona, that's good.

"Well, Yoona's still asleep now and we can meet at Completely Coffee Shop at Dongbong-Gu, how's that?"

"Hm neh! Meet me there at half an hour okay" then he hung up.

I better go quickly before Yoona wake up. I open the door, and took off quickly but silently.

Yoona's POV

As I woke from my sleep and got up from my bed, I noticed the house is quite. Where's Eunhee? I walk to the kitchen and prepare myself a cereal and a strawberry protein shake. "Eunhee?" I screamed. Well, she must've had something important going on. After I wash the dishes, I took a bath, put some nice clothes and turn on the tv. I wonder what's taking her so long, I'm bored.... T_T

Taemin's POV

"Wow Taemin, you sure are a creative person! Yoona would love that for sure!" Eunhee said joyful.

"I am what I am." putting my collar up with my cool moves.

"Aigoo, I took that back....... Hahah kidding! Well I have to go, Yoona's alone at home."

"Oh yeah, so sad I can't see her for this two days..."

"Don't worry, I'm sure she's thinking the same way. I gotta go, see you!" she bowed and got off, and me too.

I'm so crappy lately for not seeing her this long, I need her.... I want to be on her side on my last days....

Yoona's POV

As I want to call Eunhee, I heard someone's coming inside. It's her! "Eunhee! Where have you been? What's taking you so long?" I cried like a 5 year old girl that her mom won't buy a candy for her.

"Neh Yoona, I have some business with my friend, it's not important."

Story's POV

Days pass quickly as normal. Yoona's missing Taemin badly as Eunhee could see her reactions lately, without her saying it Eunhee knows it. Yoona's not the type of girl that likes to brag about something, she keeps her feelings inside her. And the day comes! It's her birthday!

Yoona's POV

"Eunhee! Have you seen my earphones?" I said looking all over the place. It's Tuesday morning.

"You place it in the car! Come on, let's go! We'll be late!" I said with a mysterious smile on my face.

"Yah! Eunhee! What are you smiling for? Does Mr. Hyo taking you out today?" I said.

"Maybe..." I left her question unanswered

Days pass just like that, nothing special I guess. And the school bell rang.

"Eunhee, let's go home. I have tons of homework!" I said reaching Eunhee's hand while she's packing her book from her bag.

"Okay princess, be patient." And we drove back home.

As I was walking to my room..... "Yoona! There'll be a party that I will attend tonight. Accompany me, okay?" she asks from the kitchen. "Neh!" I said.

Yeay! I love parties... Wonder who will come to this party. How's Taemin doing. Is he alright. Is he tired from his schedule. I wonder why doesn't he come here again or at least contact me. Oh whatever, I'm just a random person to him. Better dress up nice! As I pick my dresses, I put this on: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/joanne-kitten-one-shoulder-ruffle-party-dress-purple-one-size/info.html/pid.1022567934 And put on some thin make up and some bracelet, ring, and necklace and I'm done!

"Yah, Eunhee. Do I look bad?" I said turning around in front of Eunhee.

"Damn girl, you look beautiful! How bout me?" Eunhee said.

"You look beautiful as always..." I smiled.

"Well, let's get going!"

And we arrived, to a building I guess. I don't know what's this place.

"Neh Eunhee, what did you say that this party was about?" I ask.

"You'll wait and see. Come on!"  

I entered the main door, and it's all............. dark? What is this place? Where's everyone? Is Eunhee getting me a prank? This's not April yet. As I look at my back, Eunhee's gone! "Eunhee? Where are you?" "I'm scared......"

I don't know what to do..... I can't walk home yet, the home key's in Eunhee. "What to do....." I sobbed, almost crying. Are there any pay phones near by?