Taemin's saviour

You deserve a dream-like reality ^^ (hiatus)

Yoona's POV 

I let go of the hand knob of the exit door and can't breath normally. I slowly gestured to where Kibum oppa is standing.

".....what? Oppa, this is no time for a joke." Please let it be a joke, please. But I know, I now it very well, that he's dead serious.

"Yoona, you know the answer." 

Well, after that, we sat down and he told me the story behind his disease. Remember when Taemin caught swine flu when the Replay days? Well, after he healed from it, the virus infects his kidney so bad that it becomes kidney failure. It can do that, really? I hardly knew. But he loves Sulli. He lied to me. But after all that he did to me, I still love him. Kibum oppa said that the doctor said that the only way to make him better is to fine a kidney donor. Only Kibum and Minho has the same blood type as him. Well..... me too. They really want to donor their kidney but they can't for some special reasons. 

Would you give your kidney to your unrequited love?

Then when I'm in the middle of thinking, I heard a flat sound from Taemin's heart machine and the doctor and nurses quickly ran inside his room. They quickly close the curtains and I know, I have to act quickly.

Taemin's POV        

Where am I? Am I in heaven? Everything is so.......... bright. Am I the only one in here? God, where are you? 

But after a while, I could feel my soul taken back to Earth and I could feel my body laying in a soft place.... A bed? I could slowly open my eyes, slowly....

"Taemin-ah?!!!! Can you hear me??!!" 

I could hear someone I know calling me by my side. A few people are near me I could hear.

"Omoo, Taemin-ah! You're awake! You're okay!!!"

"N....neh..." my voice's weak. My whole body is weak. Too weak. But I could manage to talk a little and knew who the person near me. It's Kibum, Jonghyun, Jinki, and Minho.

"What happened? Where's Yoona?" 

"You collapsed when you're with her in the building." Minho said.

I could slowly remember. "Where's Yoona? I need to talk to her." My face's becoming serious.

"She's......." Kibum said and they're all confused and looking each other.

"Mwo?? Where is she? She's fine right?" My voice reach a high volume.

Then Jinki sat on my bed and with a calm face as he is the leader "Taemin-ah, you should know why you're better now."

"Huh? Why I'm......." Then, I remembered my disease. A few months ago, my doctor said that if I collapsed again and it will be the final collapse, my condition will be critical. The only way to make me better is to find a................ donor.

"SO WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME THIS?! WHAT'S IT HAVE TO DO WITH YOONA? WHERE IS SHE?! Don't tell me that she's the...... It can't be. I hurted her."

But they just gave me a silence as an answer and I know what it means. 

"DAMN IT!!!! SCREW ME!!!!! WHERE IS SHE??! IS SHE FINE?" I got up from my bed.

"Taemin-ah slow down...." Jinki said holding my hand.

"WHAT? SLOW DOWN? THE HELL WITH SLOWING DOWN. WHERE IS SHE? YA!!!"

Taemin-ah............ She's in the emergency room and her condition is critical."

 

 

 

 

Hiiii!!! Sorry for not updating this past months. I had a huuugeeeee writer's block! Sooo, be patient okkk!!! Do enjoy ^^ xx