Lucky

You deserve a dream-like reality ^^ (hiatus)

Annyeong ^^

 

Yoona's POV

And there we were, silent like two little kids that doesn't know what to do, but Taemin doesn't stop looking at me, at my eyes to be exact. He leaned closer to me, and hugs me tight.....

"I've missed you.... so much....." he whispers.

"I've missed you more" then I broke the hug.

"Neh oppa, this is not so you. I mean, you're the magnae and everyone thought that you're just that little kid waiting to grow up and doesn't know love yet, your fans thought that your way too innocent to do this." I said.

"So I'm not innocent, I'm bad like this?" he asks clueless.

"Aniyo! That's not what I ment. What I ment is, you're getting mature." I smiled.

"Oh..... is that a bad thing?" he scratches the back of his head, still with that clueless-cute face of his.

I don't know there's such an innocent person like this, and he's in front of me know. I laugh and hug him, "Of course not, that's a good thing." I said with a teacher-ish tone. And suddenly, I remember something, something important. I just looked at him seriously, curiously...  don't know how to tell him this.

"What's the matter, jagiya?" he asks while fixing my hair.

"Um......" I looked away.

"You know you can tell me anything..." he said flawlessly. Whoa he better stop that or I'll be dumbfounded all the way.

"Well, you know if I have some spare time I looked about you on the web." I said hesitately while lowering my voice.

"And?" he said curiously.

"Well, I happen to read that the contract that you signed from SM is including... with black and white ink...." I'll let him finish that.

"Oh. Dating." he said with a flat tone. His angelic face becomes confused and I don't want that to happen! Oh God, I feel like it's all my fault making him sad and like this. I hug him, "Neh oppa, don't be sad. You said that if you have me by your side, nothing matters right? We'll just have to be careful and don't let anyone know." I rest my head on his chest.

"Neh." and he hugs me tight.

"Hey, let's go inside. I don't want anyone to be worried." and he offers me his hand and we came in with our hands holding together.

"I guess that you guys are already a couple know?" Eunhee suddenly appeared looking at our hands, and none of us answer to his question and just looks at the ground while Taemin looks away, blushing, but still holding my hand.

"Oookay, I understand. Let's go inside. Mom's looking for you." "Neh" and we came inside.

"Yoona dear! I've been looking for you! Have you- " my mom hasn't finished her sentence when she looks at Taemin. "Don't tell me you've said it already?!" now she's talking to Taemin. Okay, dumbfounded again.... "Neh" Taemin said politely.

"What are you guys talking about?" I ask like a little angry girl.

"Well, I'm curious why is there a fine boy like him is arranging your surprise party seriously and well I ask him, and I was so happy because I know lately you've no intention of looking forward to your days, right?" mom smiled at me. 

"Bwo? How do you know about that?" I asks with 0_0 eyes.

"That's what mother's are for.." and she hugged me, I missed her so much. Thank you, God :')

"Mom, where are you staying?" I said excitedly.

"Well... um...." he said counfusely.

"You better stay with us!!! Please?" I said with puppy eyes.

"I'm so sorry honey, but we rushed to get in here and realized that 2 hours away your father has meeting, I have a client, and your oppa has a test tomorrow. Mianhae, honey? You've always have us in your heart...." mom said.

"Oh... okay.... then." I said.

"We have to go honey..." mom hugged me, then dad, then my oppa.

"Neh oppa... we didn't play anything yet..." I said sadly.

"Don't be sad, Yoona.... I'll be back after I straighten up all my tests okay? I promise." he said calmly.

"Byeeee!!" I said to them. They left along with Eunhee's family too.

"Shall we get going?" Taemin said.

"Okay, Eunhee?" I looked for her.

"Oh yeah, Eunhee said that she have to get her homework to Mr. Hyo, I think." Taemin said.

"Sheez, as if."

"Why?"

"Well, I'll tell you. Don't believe in anything that Eunhee said when it comes to Mr. Hyo."

"Why is that?"

"She have a crush on him."

"Wow, that's....... yeah. Come on, I'll take you home."

 

Sorry if it's boring people.... There's many exciting events will come. Don't forget to comment! ^^