Promises are better left unsaid.

You deserve a dream-like reality ^^ (hiatus)

Yoona's POV

As I sobbed for the last time, suddenly the lights are on! Balloons are everywhere! The lights are all colourful. And the most important thing, my parents are there with my brother too along with Eunhee and her family! I hugged them all one by one with tears in my eyes.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!" they all screamed cheerfully. Today's my birthday?! Aigoo I'm so clumsy that I have forgotten.

"Amma! Appa! Oppa!! I missed you" I said.

"We missed you too!" they all say.

As I was talking to them, I spot a person on the side of the room looking at me, a boy. With blue jeans, black jacket on top, flawless white skin, bowl cut black hair, and again flawless face. Who could it be? Well, it's my party I guess, so I think he's a friend? I better go to him. "Excuse me, everyone. Be back in a sec!" I said to everyone.

As I walk to him, I realize...... It's Taemin! My eyes went 0_0 in disbelieve.

"Happy to see me?" he smiled to me with his flawless face.

"N-neh. How come you weren't around lately?" I said still with a disbelieve tone.

"Well you see this?" he's pointing all around the building. "Me and Eunhee was preparing all of this lately, including your family and her's too." he said.

So that was Eunhee's doing when she mysteriously dissapearing lately with a strange reason, I better thank her when we got home. I wonder where could my family be staying, they have to stay at my house! Omoo this will be good!

"Aigoo really?? Kamsahamnida, Taemin....." I was confused on what would I call him.

"Just call me oppa, Taemin oppa ^^" wow. It's every girl's dream......

"Neh Taemin oppa." this room is getting colder or is it just me? Taemin knows that I'm shivering and worried.

"Yoona are you okay? Do you want to go outside for a while?" he asks worried.

"Neh, that sounds good." 

And we sit on a bench near the building. Silence is approaching us. I was shy to break the silence between us.

"Yoona... you're so beautiful tonight..." he said with his eyes sparkles.

"Really?" I said shyly.

"Yeppo." he whispers.

"Thank you... And so are you.." I looked at the ground. As butterflies in my stomach, he coughs.

"Are you okay, oppa?" I ask him worried.

"I'm okay." he smiled but his face looks pale. And he keeps coughing non stop until he reaches to his pocket and grabbed a handkerchief, and there was something liquid that's coming from his mouth when he coughs. It's not a saliva, it's....................blood.

"Oppa!! What's wrong with you? Are you sick?!" I can't stand but to higher my voice in a worry tone.

Taemin's POV

Damn it! Why is it this disease have to come up when I'm with her! I don't want to make her worry.

"To tell you the truth, I have kidney failure... But don't worry! The doctor said that I will heal in a week or so." I have to lie. I don't want to be a burden for her. I'm sorry, Yoona......

Yoona's POV

"What? Don't worry? You will heal in a week or so? What kind of hospital did you go to? What kind of disease that you''ll know when it's gonna-" I haven't finished my sentence, when he kissed me. He kissed me....... I'm not dreaming, this is reality, my reality. His still kisses me, with his hand my hair and his other hand on my waist. And I kissed him back.................. and he stopped. And he whispered something in my ear, something sweet, something I would love to hear it from this guy even if it takes years, something like, "Saranghaeyo."

And I looked at his face with my disbelieve face. "W-w-what?" I froze.

He kissed me again and smiled just inches from my face, "Saranghaeyo, and you don't have to be worried about me. If I have you, then nothing matters." 

"Are you really Taemin? Lee Taemin?" and he just laughed. And his face became serious.

"Yoona, do you love me too?" he asked sadly. I don't know why he's like that.

For me, that's not a question... I can't just answer 'yes' to a question like that, that was asked by him that you don't hear everyday obviously. Then with my reflex, I kissed him... That was my answer, nothing less and nothing more.

 

Thankyou everyone for reading this! I will update it as soon as I can! Comments are loved, please comment!! Bye ^^