A normal fine day as always... or not?

You deserve a dream-like reality ^^ (hiatus)

This is my first fanfic so do apologize if this story is not highly like you expectations, so... let's get started, enjoy! ^^

 

Yoona's POV

As I woke up from my sleep along with my messy yet sophisticated hair.

"Hoaam... It's morning already? Hm same day like always..."

And I got up from my bed, gonna do my daily morning activities like bath, change into my uniform, and breakfast with Eunhee.

"Morning, sunshine! Got enough sleep?" as Eunhee said that, I got confused with her

"I'm fine but are you okay? This is monday, school day like always. Exams and all that boring stuff. What's there to be excited for?"

Eunhee got serious "Hey there missie, you should appreciate it. Well, I don't know about you but Mr. Hyo has recovered from his swine flu and he's now in school!! ^^"

Eunhee here have a crush with her chemistry teacher, Mr Hyo. He's a well-known teacher, handsome, and single (lucky Eunhee, don't know why a handsome grown smart man stays single for his age, cause many girls must've fallen for his to-die-for looks)

"Oh, well, good for you -_- " As she said that, Yoona eats off of her breakfast as quick as she can, and take her schoolbag and quickly got into the car.

"Hey what's wrong with you? Are you mad at me?" Eunhee worried.

"No. I'm fine"

But in fact, I'm not fine, not just 1% in my mind is fine. Don't know what's making it, maybe a little bit SHINee's musics will freshen my day. As I turn on 'Lucifer', Eunhee's face becomes flat just like as if she's thinking 'I know she'll be doing that'. Then, Eunhee came along to the car to the driver's seat, starts the car and run it.

"Good morning, Ms. Lee Taemin" said Eunhee along with our laughs, but my laugh came along with an 'amen' to it.

"Oh yeah, forgot to tell you. Yesterday my friend who works in SM, you know Dong-Min right? He said that SHINee will be the guest star on our prom night." said Eunhee.

"WHAT THE....??? ARE YOU SERIOUS?" hysteric Yoona, almost making her bestriend deaf.

"Yah!!! Quit it!" said Eunhee, with a disturbing face.

"You know I love SHINee so much! How can you said it now?" sad Yoona.

"I just received his call this morning, when you acted all strange. Your own mistake why'd you acted like that" still with a disturbing face.

"Well, I'm truly sorry, Eunhee. But I'm totally bored with my days. Just like that, nothing special. I want a roller-coaster days, know what I mean?" ask innocent Yoona.

"Oh, I understand, sweety. You could just tell me back there, I'll understand. Just be patient, okay? Your baby Taeminnie will be there as soon as possible! ^^" smiled Eunhee.

"Can't wait!!!" I said, happily of course.

They arrived in school and days past quickly. Then, we're heading to the car, heading back home.

"Yoona, Mr. Hyo is being so kind to me today, maybe I'm special to him! Is that possible?" said Eunhee, over-excited in my opinion.

"What's not possible in this world?" I said. "Eunhee, I wondered. Where is SHINee's dorm? It looks like a normal apartment, right? I'm so curious." I said, with a thinking face.

"I'll try to be kind to Dong-Min and asks about it, okay?" smiled Eunhee.

"I love you!!!!" happy me! :)


I know, it's totally boring. But I promise, the next chapter will be fun, heartwarming, and you'll be envy with Yoona ^^ So pleaseee, wait for my update!!