Chapter 5

Jumping into an Alternate World
Please log in to read the full chapter
~*Narrator's POV*~    

It has been a week since Chaemin was pulled into this world, she learned that the Pack actually had a Livestock of some sort. Meaning instead of Cows, they had Yaks which are a lot like cows, and also provide milk, for which they turn into cheese but they rarely do it.

They also had chickens which Chaemin thought was sort of weird, and that they cook eggs, well Hayoung was in charge of the food that the pack eats, and they ate berries lots of them, the place had a few fruit trees too, and Hayoung grew her own vegetable garden.

Also Chaemin found out that Hayoung was really nice with a cool personality, who knew they had a lot of similarities, and the total opposite of the Hayoung in her world.
 

Later that afternoon, the pack had finished eating lunch which was a huge lunch meal, apparently the pack loves to eat. And well after lunch meant back at the boring tree house, occasionally Hayoung would be with Chaemin but today she had patrol duty as well.   Chaemin stayed in the boring old tree house, staring at her surroundings which happens to be, trees, bushes and... some more trees. She groaned loudly, after thinking for a few minutes, she thought that maybe just staying down the tree house wouldn't really hurt. So she started climbing down the ladder when...   "Where are you going?" A voice well more like a deep growl asked as Chaemin froze slightly froze before finally getting off the ladder, she turned around to see Luhan in his wolf form. Well throughout the week she had memorized how the pack's coats look like. Luhan then changed into his human form.

"Well?" Luhan asked with pursed lips.

"Uhm, I felt er kinda bored, so I decided to just stay down here for a while" Chaemin replied standing there awkwardly since the wolf pack didnt really talk to Chaemin much.

"Alrightie then! Will it be fine if I at least showed you around our territory?" Luhan asked smiling, Chaemin brightened up with the request as she nodded her head. "Sure would!" Chaemin beamed as Luhan changed into his wolf form. "Hop on~" Luhan bent down

Please log in to read the full chapter