Chapter 12

Jumping into an Alternate World
Please log in to read the full chapter
~*Chaemin's POV*~     "Name's Chaemin, and I still don't know I got here in the first place. I was just with one of the wolves—" Before I could complete my sentence, the white silver gray wolf snarled. "I knew she was from the M borders! She should be eliminated!" The white silver wolf growled. My eyes widen, Eliminate me?! The White wolf stared at me for a while, which seemed to calm me down a bit but the thought of being eliminated scared me though.   "She doesn't seem intimidated at all. It seems as if she's never even heard of us" The white wolf said, glancing at the other wolves before staring at me again, "Haven't you?"The wolf asked, I blinked. Boy this Wolf sure did remind me of Suho, speaking of which... Didn't they say his name was Suho?   I mentally gasped, No way, this could mean that Exo K is here too?! I felt a little to to bubbly and accidentally blurted out all their names.   "So you guys must be Exo K then! Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Sehun, Kai, D.O, and Suho! You guys are all here too!" I beamed a little too happily. The wolves looked at ne shocked befored they all snarled at me again, "How did you know all of our names?! Unless you really are part of the M Borders, you wouldn't know!" A blackish brown wolf growled. I gulped, maybe that was a bad move?   "Baek, calm down" The white wolf who I assumed was Suho, told the wolf that went with thw name if Baek, or should I just say Baekhyun. "She seems a little too happy to see us, which is odd for someone who came from the M borders" The wolf named Suho said as the rest of the pack stopped snarling at me.   "Yeah, Why are you too happy?" The orange coloured wolf which happens to be Chanyeol, questioned me as he walked forward and faced me so that I could at least see him, I guess this is the moment where being friends with Exo K back home will be handy.  

"Say that for yourself Happy Virus, who happens so be a Reaction King, Chanyeol. You're happy most of the time except right now" I simply said as Chanyeol blinked and started wagging his tail and happily approached me, snuggling his head against my hand. I petted his head in return.

"Chanyeol. Behave yourself" The named Suho said, surprised by Ch

Please log in to read the full chapter