Chapter 15

Jumping into an Alternate World
Please log in to read the full chapter
~*Narrator's POV*~     It was afternoon already, and the Exo K pack was done eating, sadly to say Chaemin still had to eat away from the pack.

Chaemin sat in the cave with Chanyeol and Baekhyun, "Baek~ Come on Chaemin says you laughed! Laugh again please! I haven't heard it in such a long time!" Chanyeol nudged his huge head on Baekhyun's shoulder.

Baekhyun let out a slight growl. Chanyeol sat down, tilted his head, flopping one ear down.

"No." Baekhyun firmly stated. After several tries Chanyeol gave up, he knew no one couls really force Baekhyun. Chaemin watched the two amused, though she was wondering if the Exo M pack was worried, she was about to say something when a dark palomino coloured wolf howled a split second.

  They turned their attention to where the wolf was standing, "Kyun— I mean, D.O.!!" Chanyeol beamed as he ran to the dark palomino wolf. Chaemin chuckled silently, "If they only knew, I know their real names already." She thought walking beside Baekhyun.   "Suho says you both have to go for patrol, and I stay with that... girl" D.O. grimaced, glancing at Chaemin. Chanyeol let a whine, "Aw, Okay then! Chaemin~ You have to stay with D.O. Baek, come on!" Chanyeol nudged her side and Baekhyun did the same and they left.

There was a slight awkward tension in the air, usually when this happened with D.O. in her world, she would just say the usual lines she needed to say and D.O. would react, effectively.

So Chaemin decided to do exactly that, because he was staring at her and Chaemin feels like he hasn't even blinked yet, "Why does D.O have to have that wide-eyed stare, even in his wolf form?" She thought before taking a deep breath

Please log in to read the full chapter