Chapter 1

Jumping into an Alternate World
Please log in to read the full chapter
~*Narrator's POV*~   It was the second week of summer vacation, snd Chaemin was rushung to leave her apartment to join Jimin and EXO at the usual cafe where they would meet up and grab a bite, before heading off to an acrade to have fun.  

"Aish, if I don't hurry up I'll be late again!" Chaemin mumbled to herself as she quickly grabbed her jacket, wore her sneakers and left her apartment locking the door behind her.

Chaemin wasn't really the type of person to do things on time, she would often slack a bit and be a tad late. It was also one of the reasons she always lost to bets regarding speed.

Such as if you arrive late you would pay or either quickest one to finish gets a prize or something like that. But it still surprises her, or anyone for that matter, that she can sprint at full speed during sports day or any other sporty game.

---   Chaemin was jogging to the cafe they were supposed to meet up in when she got a call from Chanyeol, pressing her finger onto the screen and sliding it across the green circle she answered the call.

"Ey, Chanyeol, what's up?" Chaemin greeted, taking a turn at the end of the street.

"You do know you'll be paying again if you dont get your over here right now" Chanyeol said with a laugh, "I know, I know! I'm almost there" Chaemin started picking up her pace, "Where are you anyway?" Chanyeol asked as he checked his watch.

"I'm by that Cosmetic store near the ca

Please log in to read the full chapter