Chapter 27

Jumping into an Alternate World
Please log in to read the full chapter

**Sorry for not updating in a while ><;; I got a writer's block and was pretty busy with unexpected work, so here's Chapter 27~ ^^



~*Chaemin's POV*~    

I woke up to find myself back in the cave, leaning against someone's fur. I blinked a few times and noticed I was still wearing Chanyeol's blazer, but how did I get back to the cave? I glanced to the side and saw Chanyeol in his wolf form sound asleep.

Guess it was Chanyeol who brought me back here after his patrol. I smiled softly and gently patted his head. I then placed the blazer over his furry back. And went to wash up by the nearby stream.

  When I came back I saw Chanyeol in his human form and he wasn't wearing his blazer and he also folded his white sleeves up to his elbows and he ed one button from his collar. And his hair was pushed to the side. "Nice make over?" I said smiling.

"Why thank you~" Chanyeol grinned as he linked his arms with mine. "So let's have fun today~?" He beamed as I laughed lightly nodding.   Chanyeol said that today he wouldn't change into his wolf form unless needed, since he wanted to spend as much time as he can with me. We arrived at a hill top, it was pretty high up, and the view was pretty cool too. We could see everything from up here, I'll admit, it was breath taking.   "Whoa~! This place is so cool~" I beamed looking from side to side, I heard Chanyeol chuckle behind me, "Told ya" He stated, because I wouldn't believe him earlier about a hill being so great. I kept looking around until my eyes caught something.

In the distance was a tree,  well... the place was filled with trees, it was a huge forest after all but this tree was different, it was huge, and it was dark grey or maybe even blue. I am not sure if it even is a tree, since It was all the way down there and I'm all the way up here.   Still curious about it I asked Chanyeol, "What where?" Chanyeol exclaimed when I told him, I pointed at it a
Please log in to read the full chapter