Chapter 4

Jumping into an Alternate World
Please log in to read the full chapter
~*Chaemin's POV*~    

I stirred yet again once more feeling a rather bit comfortable, as if I were in a bed. I opened my eyes slowly opened, as I blinked a few times to clear my vision out, and when it did clear out I saw the clear blue sky with a few clouds too.

I shifted my head to the right, as I saw a scene almost similar to a camping one, just excluding the tents and the bonfire in the middle.

I slowly sat up, putting a hand on my head, I must've fell on the ground really hard, as my head was still pounding. I looked around again to see a girl approaching me, funny she looked exactly like Hayoung, only she wore an old fashioned light brown blazer, a white buttoned shirt, a grey old fashioned linen pants and a pair of black boots. And that her hair was tied into a side ponytail instead of it being open like it usually was. (A/N: If you've watched 'Hansel & Gretel Witch Hunters', Hayoung's clothing are somewhat like Gretel's just changed the color xD)   "Hey, I hope you're feeling  a bit better the boys brought you here saying you fainted after seeing their human forms" She said nicely as she handed me a wooden bowl, as I accepted it with both hands.

"Here, drink this it'll make you feel better. It's mixed with a few mashed berries and some herbs, it should cure that pounding in your head right up!" She said with a small gesture, I smiled and thanked her before slowly drinking it.

"My name is Jung Hayoung, and I'm only in my human form because I wouldn't want you to freak out to see a wolf handing you a bowl" Hayoung joked a little as I literally spit out what I was about to drink.

Well Hayoung and I never really got along, we always quarelled in school and did weird crazy pranks just to see if one of us would stop quarelling but it only worsened it.   The Hayoung in front of me had a frown on her face, "I worked hard on that!" She said before sighing as she gave me a warm smile, "It's alright, I guess your still scared huh? I'll go make another batch, so dont go anywhere" Hayoung happily said before taking the bowl in my hand and skipping away.   This Hayoung was awfully nice. If this keeps up I think i'll actually be friends with the person I didn't think I would be friends back home.   Feeling rather stiff from waiting for a while I stood up from the leaf weaven bed and stretched, after stretching I saw Luhan. Or at least someone who exactly looks like him, "Hi! I'm Luhan, sorry if we scared you back there, we weren't really expecting you to faint" Luhan said while rubbing the back of his neck. He did also act and sound like Luhan would back home, blushing whenever he met someone new and being the nicest one around.   "It's alright Lu, I don't mind. I wasn't expecting to faint back there either" I said using the nickname I usually called Luhan. This Luhan looked a tad shocked, "How'd you know Lu was my nickname?" He asked tilting his head, Aish he really did act like Luhan back home.

"Uhm, just a guess? Since you're name is uh, Luhan and all" I replied rubbing my arm awkwardly, "Hm, I guess you're right! You're sorta weird for someone I just met" He said while laughing lightly, I sighed shaking my head. Luhan then stopped lau

Please log in to read the full chapter