Chapter 24

Jumping into an Alternate World
Please log in to read the full chapter

***Sorry for not updating in a while! I had no internet for a while and on top of that I was really busy ; n ;. Here's a semi-long chappie though! ^^  

**Flashbacks are in  Italics
 

~*Chaemin's POV*~

    It was already night time and today was the third day, which means tomorrow I get to go whatever I want... I was waiting with Baekhyun and Sehun who were in their human forms, for D.O, Chanyeol, Kai and Suho to do their last patrol.   I still couldn't stop thinking about what Chanyeol told me though, I wonder what problem happened and they still won't talk to each other. I tapped my chin as Sehun tapped my shoulder.

"Chaemin, I have something to ask you" Sehun said as I turned my head to him. "Sure what is it Sehunnie?" I asked smiling, "It's uh...well...uh" Sehun shuttered.

"Well...?" I blinked as Sehun turned to Baekhyun. "BAEK! YOU ASK!" Sehun yelled as he hid behind Baekhyun who did a small face palm. 

"What Sehun was trying to say was, What do you think of Chanyeol?" Baekhyun asked as I blinked and tilted my head, "What do I think of him? Well, he's........ A good friend?" I replied still confused as to why Baekhyun asked me that.   "Alright~ That's all then~" Baekhyun said grinning as he turned to Sehun, "See wasn't so hard now was it?" Baekhyun said tapping on Sehun's forehead which made Sehun pout. I just shook my head giggling silently and just waited for the others to arrive.     ~*Chanyeol's POV*~    

"Chanyeol!" I heard a voice call me from beyond the border line, I would furrow my brows if I was in human form. I looked up and saw Lay.

In his wolf form of course. I growled lightly, "What do you want Lay?" I asked trying to hold back a growl. Even though the event of betrayal happened a long time ago, I still remember it like the b

Please log in to read the full chapter