Chapter 38

Jumping into an Alternate World
Please log in to read the full chapter
~*Chaemin's POV*~     I opened my eyes to see Penber still in the same position, I blinked once and glanced to the side to see Tao and Luhan glaring at him. Luhan moved his hand to the right and Tao let go of his fist. This made Penber fly to the other side of the cave.

"Enough Penber, you lost" Kris said with a firm tone giving Penber one of his icy glares. "I refuse to lose like this!" Penber growled as he raised his hand but nothing happened.

"W-What? This can't be!" Penber exclaimed as he repeatedly raised his hand up and down. "Looks like someone lost their powers" Suho commented standing beside Kris.

"Hey guys, look at this!" Xiumin exclaimed as he pointed on one of the drawings on the wall showing some kind of prison.

"Looks like it's some kind of unbreakable prison" Chen said as he looked at the drawing.

"You all thinking what I'm thinking?" Chanyeol grinned, as everyone glanced at Penber.

"I guess someone's going to enjoy their new home" Baekhyun stated. 

I glanced at Penber who looked at the boys with wide eyes, "On three" Kris said as everyone got into position surrounding Penber and raised their hands.

"Three." Suho said in a monotone and they focused their energy into orbs again and hit Penber with it. There was electric swirls surrounding Penber and when the swirls disappeared Penber looked like he was immobilized in some sort of cage, but it was big enough just for him to lie down or stand.

"You can't just lock me away like this!!" Penber said in a accusing tone.

"Well we just did. And now were sending you away to a place where no one will find you." Kai grinned as he focused his teleportation energy into an orb. I guess they became stronger being one with the tree and all.

"Byebye~" D.O waved at Penber mockingly for fun. I couldn't help but slightly laugh at that. And soon Penber disappeared when Kai let his energy orb hit the mystical cage.

"Chaemin!" Lay beamed as he pulled me into a tight hug. I admit, I was shocked at first but I hugged him back. "Who knew you had it in you?" Lay teased as we both pulled away from the hug.

"Well, I didn't know I had it in me either" I laughed lightly.

I glanced around to see everyone talking to each other again, it was a nice sight to see. Lay unexpectedly took my hand and intertwined our fingers. My face became red because of this.

"Ohoho, looks like Zhang Yixing made a move on Chaemin already!" Luhan laughed as he pointed at me and Lay.

Lay simply grinned, "You jealous Lulu?" Lay said in a teasing tone.

"I kinda am. It's hard to find someone like Chaemin " Luhan pouted as Sehun came up to him and patted his back. "It's alright Lu, were still best friends." Sehun smiled at Luhan, as he ruffled his bestfriend's hair. (A/N: HUNHAN~ <3)

  "Now that we have no reason to be separated into tw
Please log in to read the full chapter