Chapter 32

Jumping into an Alternate World
Please log in to read the full chapter


**Sorry for not updating this in a while, school work has been a hay stack of hard work. /cries.

~*Lay's POV*~

  A bunch of crows suddenly appeared from the South border of our territory, "Hm... That's strange... oh well" I shrugged it off. I some what felt guilty that I didn't visit Chaemin after dinner, I assumed she was just resting up and so we didn't call her in for dinner.

But I couldn't help feel like something is wrong. Even after Xiumin and Tao's pestering saying I should tell Chaemin about how I feel, I think that I should though... But I still couldn't help feel that something else besides that, was wrong.   ~*Chanyeol's POV*~   I jolt up from my sleep, that's weird... I dreamt of Chaemin in danger... I looked around the cave only to find the rest of the pack sleeping, except for D.O and Suho who were out on patrol. I tried going back to sleep but it seems like something is seriously bothering me.

I got up and slowly walked out of the cave, and unknowingly walked all the way to the border line.   Huh? Why am I here? I questioned myself as I sat on the ground. I was still in my wolf form, though I didn't get why I was here, I wanted to go back but instead I laid down and fell asleep.   ~*Chaemin's POV*~   I woke up, my eyes opening slowly only to feel myself on a moving object. I blinked a few times to get my vision clear. I was in top of a walking wolf, I recognized the redish fur, Hamin.

By instinct I jumped off fr
Please log in to read the full chapter