Chapter 14

Jumping into an Alternate World
Please log in to read the full chapter
~*Narrator's POV*~    

It was dawn at Exo M's territory. Hayoung ran all the way to the tree house, in hopes to find Chaemin back there after her disappearance yesterday. She stopped at the botton of th tree house, before she could transform into her human form, her wolf ears pricked up sounds from the bushes.

Hayoung stood still for a moment trying tl study her surroundings, though sadly she had a weak ability for these things, sure she was a wolf, had the power to run really fast, but when it comes to observing the surroundings she failed. Thinking it was only a few critters running through the bushes. Hayoung then transformed into her human form as she climbed up the tree house.

When she got there, all she could find was an empty bed. Hayoung let out a sigh. "Chaemin. Where could have gone?" She muttered, climbing diwn the tree house.   Xiumin and Luhan approached the tree house only to find Hayoung climbing down. "Still no sign of her?" Luhan worriedly asked. Hayoung shook her head, "Not yet, but she'll come around right?" Hayoung mumbled. Luhan and Xiumin nodded. Hayoung transformed into her wolf form as they ran off looking for Chaemin once more.     ~*Chaemin's POV*~  

I slowly opened my eyes, adjusting my eyes to the bright light from the cave opening, I felt my head leaning onto soft warm fur, so I assumed it was Chanyeol. "Good Morning Chanyeol" I greeted snuggling closer to his warm fur.

"Oh you're awake, kindly stop snuggling against me." A not so friendly voice barked. I jerked away, blinking a few times just to clear the blurriness away. I then noticed it wasn't Chanyeol, this wolf had dark grey blackish color, similar to Tao's but this wolf had a lighter shade of blackish dark grey.

  Then I tried to remember. "Baekhyun?" I muttered, unsure. The wolf stood up and shook it's self, looking at me. "Yeah. You enjoyed that sleep of yours?" Baekhyun rhetorically asked. "Dont bother thinking why I was here instead of Chanyeol. He told me to." Baekhyun said slightly hearing a growl. I snorted, More like he forced you to.

Usually Baekhyun and I would argue about something weird and then laugh about it back home, but right now I just stood there not knowing what to do, staring at the ground.

I heard Baekhyun growl lightly, "Are you hungry." He straight-forwardly asked, I nodded my head. Last evening, I was really hungry. Though I couldn't get to eat at all, I had to 'stay away' from the pack while they ate, because they didn't trust me enough to show them their human forms, even though I did k

Please log in to read the full chapter