Chapter 6

Jumping into an Alternate World
Please log in to read the full chapter

~*Narrator's POV*~

 

  It's been a few hours since Luhan had taken Chaemin for a little tour, and Chaemin took a quick nap after that. She was still asleep when Chen had decided to drop by.   Chen was staring at Chaemin for a while, of course in his human form, he had no idea why he was staring, but maybe because he was just curious if he was just fully human.   Chaemin started to stir a little and then woke up only to find Chen still there, "Whoa, you scared me there Chennie, I mean, Chen" Chaemin said accidentally calling Chen by the nickname she was used to calling him. "Chennie... The last time someone ever called me that was..." Chen stared into the wooden wall before slightly shaking his head.

"Anyways, if you want to call me that it's just fine" Chen grinned as he rubbed the back of his neck. "So uhm is there anything you want?" Chaemin asked with a smile.

"Well, you see, the others are busy right now... And I just tried something out with my elemental powers and was wondering if you would just watch me try it out" Chen said as Chaemin pursed her lips in thought, "At least I have something else to do..." She thought before nodding her head.

"Alright then, follow me" Chen stated before he started climbing down the ladder, and Chaemin followed.

    Chen and Chaemin walked all the way to a clear sandy platform, it didn't surprise her that Chen wanted to walk, perhaps he didn't trust her much yet.  

"Alright, just stand there, and well comment on it after I show you" Chen chuckled lightly as he turned into his wolf form. Chen took a stance, lowering his wolfy head and opened his mouth.

Slowly a light orb started to form in front of his mouth and slowly it beca

Please log in to read the full chapter