destiny??

Reality Not Fantasy

 Naeun was getting ready for her class in her new school. She enters Korea University not knowing that her fiancé, Lee Taemin is studying in that same university. She and her unnie Eunji both took performing arts as their course due to their addiction in dancing and performing. It was their passion since they were kid. They entered ballet class and other dance tutorial together. They both dream that one day they would become popular not only in Korea but also around the world.

Their car stopped in front of Korea University’s front gate. As they climb out of the car, the student’s attentions were transferred to them. The males were in awe as they spotted the two beautiful, stunning ladies. Naeun wore a black skinny jean with blue top while Eunji wore a blue skinny jean with white top.

“I think we’re getting too much attention unnie.”

“We better go in before something happens.”

 

Kai, kris and luhan walked out of the performing arts building expecting the girls to go crazy screaming their names like usual. Yet, it was a miracle that no one noticed them.

“Hyung, did are popularity drop?”

“I haven’t heard, have you luhan?”

“Ani, but I think I know the reason why they don’t notice us.”

Luhan said and pointed at the two ladies walking towards them. Like the other males, they were in awe upon seeing them.

“Excuse me; is this the performing arts department?”

Luhan was the first to gain his composure back.

“Ah, yes.”

“Are you new students?”

Kai asked upon gaining his composure.

“Yes, I’m Son Naeun and this is my unnie Son Eunji.”

“I’m kris Wu and this is kai and luhan. Nice meeting you.”

“We better go in. Nice meeting you as well.”

Naeun and Eunji entered the building leaving the three boys outside.

“We better tell this to taemin and the others.”

“I agree.”

 

Shinee was busy doing nothing in their usual meeting place when kai suddenly opened the door with force.

“Hyungs!”

 “Yah, Kai don’t do that again. My heart almost fell.”

Key glared at him while Onew is still busy eating his chicken.

“Did someone bully you dongsaeng?”

“Just tell us.”

Minho and Jonghyun asked with a worried face

“Yah! How dare you run away from us? You’re too excited!”

Kris and Luhan showed up at his back.

“But hyung they have to know it as soon as possible.”

“What do we have to know?”

Taemin asked still throwing the tennis ball up and catching it as it falls.

“There are two new beautiful students who arrived awhile back.”

“That’s it? Yah, Kai don’t you know that the guy you’re expecting to flirt with those girls is engaged?!”

“Taemin hyung, you’re engaged?!”

Taemin glared at his hyung.

“Yes I am. I just met her last night.”

“Capital LIAR! You met her a long time ago. You were childhood friends if I’m not mistaken.”

Onew said after finishing his meal. He knew taemin a long time ago so taemin tells him everything.

“Hyung! You don’t have to share that information.”

“Is that what you call destiny?”

Key teased his dongsaeng.

“You’re so unlucky hyung. They are really stunning, specially the younger one. What’s her name again kris hyung?”

“It’s Son Naeun kai.”

Upon hearing the name, taemin lost his focus and the ball hit his forehead. Everyone laugh at him as he rubs his forehead.

“What?! She’s here?”

“You know her?”

Luhan asked still laughing and catching his breath.

“Son Naeun? You’re really destined to be together ha?”

Onew said as he stop laughing.

“She’s your fiancé??”

Kai, Luhan, Kris, Key, Minho, and Jonghyun reacted in unison. Onew just sat there and ate Minho’s bread.

“You’re such a lucky guy Taemin. Congratulations.”

“We want to see her Kris. Bring us to her.”

Key said and the other three stood up but before they can go out of the room. Taemin blocked the doorway.

“No Hyungs! You can’t meet her yet.”

“And why not?”

Minho asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Because I should see her first.”

“You’re being protective dongsaeng. This girl might really be pretty.”

Jonghyun smirked and went near him.

“We can all go see her or do you prefer us to lock you here while we go meet her? It’s 1 versus 7.”

They waited for him to decide. Taemin knows that his hyungs can really do it to him and most of all his outnumbered.

“Fine, where is she kai?”

“Performing arts department”

“Performing arts?”

Taemin asked with a raised eyebrow. He didn’t know that Naeun is in to performing arts.

“yes hyung. You should know that. You’re his fiancée and most of all she’s your childhood friend.”

“Was my childhood friend, there’s more into it than you know”

“What IS-“

“Don’t waste your time Kai, he won’t say a thing and it’s too personal.”

Onew said with a serious expression. They walked towards the performing arts building and as they pass girls scream and squeak about how handsome and cool they are.

“You know about it onew hyung?”

Key asked onew with a soft voice so that taemin won’t be able to hear.

“Yes Key. One day Taemin would tell you all about it.”

 Onew is still worried about taemin. Last night Taemin called him saying that Naeun is his fiancé. Taemin is really determined to make her miserable. Onew tried to convince him to be good to her but it didn’t work so he decided to keep quiet about it but still protect Naeun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reminder:
THIS IS A FAN FICTION, I'M NOT REALLY SURE
IF THERE'S A PERFORMING ARTS COURSE IN KOREA UNIVERSITY.
I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I'M NOT FROM KOREA. :)

ENJOY!