The day before they meet I

Reality Not Fantasy

Taemin was laying in his bed staring at the ceiling while thinking about his arrange marriage to a stranger. He didn’t want to know the girls name or anything about her. All he could think of is to make her life miserable once they get married. He wants to make her hate him. He wants her to run away from him like what the girl he trusted and loved did. His best friend and first love’s image flashed before him. He stood up and went to the balcony and stared at the stars. He remembered the way Na-eun smile and talked about the stars. The memories with her hurt him since she left for America without saying goodbye.

“Master, you might catch cold if you stay there without your sweater.”

“Butler shin, I’m not a child anymore.”

“It looks like your thinking about something so deep that I might drown.”

Taemin laugh at his butler’s corny joke.

“You look better if you would truly laugh.”

“What do you mean butler shin?”

“Do you remember when you and Na-eun used to play tricks inside the mansion? You would always blame her if something would break.”

“I do. I would never forget those painful memories.”

“When she cries, you would run to her and say sorry and when she get hurt, you would blow away the pain for her.”

“Butler shin, past is past. We should not bring it up again.”

“Admit it master. You were thinking about her awhile ago. You should not leave those memories in the darkest and deepest part of your heart.”

“Like hell she didn’t. I’m sure she doesn’t remember me now.”

“How would you know?”

“Because she left without saying goodbye, she turned her back on me. In short, she left me.”

 “We don’t know her side master. You should not judge her easily. You’ve been together for so long, you should know that she won’t do that without any reason.”

“I don’t care about her reason. She left me and that’s it.”

He turned around to enter his room.

“Goodnight Butler shin.”

“Goodnight master.”
______________________________________________________________________________________

It was time for Na-eun to go back to Korea. She and her sister was standing in the airport, saying their goodbyes to their father, and friends.

“We’ll miss you Na-eun and Eunji!”

Bomi said as she hugged the both of them.  Tears fell from Na-eun and Eunji’s eyes.

“We’ll follow you there next month. That’s a promise.”

Namjoo said and hugged them as well while Chorong, hayoung and Yookyung cry on the side.

“Yah, you three aren’t you going to hug us?”

Eunji said while crying. The three run to them and hugged them so tightly that Na-eun can’t breathe.

 “Are you trying to kill us?”

Na-eun said while trying to loosen their grip on her.

“We’ll miss you so much!”

“We know.”

Na-eun went to Myungsoo who was watching them.

“Are you sure you’re going to be ok?”

“Of course I am, Babo. I’m going to meet my fiancé so I’m going to be ok.”

“If you don’t like him I’ll be waiting for you to come and run here in my arms.”

He said and opened his arms open to hug Na-eun.

“Babo, you’re my best friend not my boy friend.”

“Just change the best to boy and that would be the same.”

Na-eun hit him in the chest and laughs at her silly friend. She didn’t know that Myungsoo was serious.

“I’ll miss you L.”

“I’ll miss you to Na-eun.”

“Can I have her now?”

Na-eun’s father was standing at her back. Na-eun faced her father before running to his open arms.

“I’ll miss you appa.”

“I’ll follow you next week baby girl. Don’t worry, your unnie is there to take care of you.”

They stood there hugging each other for five minutes until it was time for their flight.  He releases her daughter and wipes her tears before talking to Eunji.

“Eunji, take care of yourself and Na-eun, ok?”

“Yes Appa. I’ll miss you.”

“I’ll miss you to princess.”

They hugged each other for the last time before Eunji and Na-eun gave their ticket to the guard and entered the plane.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

They arrived at Korea after hours. A car was waiting for them to them to their house where memories with their mother were kept. Eunji held Na-eun’s hand before entering the Mansion. It was still the same. Nothing change but it was kept clean by the maids. They were greeted by the butlers and maids that kept the house organize for the past years.

“Welcome back Ms. Eunji and Ms. Na-eun.”

“Thank you for keeping the place organize for the past years.”

“It’s our pleasure to Ms. Eunji.”

“Do you want us to you to your rooms Ms.?”

“No need. We know are way. Just take our luggages.”

Eunji turned her attention to her sister who was looking at the photos of them with their mother.

“Are you ok Na-eun?”

Na-eun turned to her sister and smiled.

“It’s nice to be back, right unnie?”

“Yes, dongsaeng it’s nice to be back.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally updated guys. Hope you like it.

sorry for not updating for almost a month. <3