Open up

Reality Not Fantasy

Days have passed by quickly and in two weeks it would be their wedding day. As it got closer, Naeun started to get nervous and shy around Taemin. Yet he wasn’t able to notice it because he has exams and all he did was review but on the contrary, he still finds time to have an alone time with Naeun. Sometimes they would just stay at Taemin’s house, watching movies on the couch in a peaceful silence. Naeun didn’t mind it at all because she was also busy with all the plans for the wedding. It seems like they decided to marry one another because of love rather than being arranged to be married.

One time when Naeun was laying on the couch while Taemin is hugging her from the back, Taemin can’t stop himself from asking her what has been bothering him for the past few days.

“Naeunieee~”

Taemin whispered in her ears, smelling her sweet scent.

“Hmmm??”

Naeun answered while closing her eyes, savoring the moment.

“What happened to your mom and you?”

Upon realizing the question, Naeun froze instantly and her breathing hitched. Taemin felt it immediately so he pulled Naeun closer to him. Uncomfortable silences engulf them until Taemin couldn’t take it anymore.

“You don’t hav…”

“It was the day when we met in the park.”

Taemin listened to her with full attention.

“After talking to you, I went home immediately thinking that she’ll be home waiting for me in the couch with a plate of cookies.”

Naeun said with sarcastic chuckle in the end. Taemin didn’t know that Naeun changed the reason why she wanted to go home badly to her mom.

“Instead, appa and unnie was crying while stopping her from going away. She was pulling her luggage towards a black SUV. I asked her what was happening but all she said was I’ll understand everything when I grow older. I watched her as she rode the car and I saw a man in the driver seat held her hand.”

She continued talking while tears fell from her eyes and as minutes passed, she cried harder.

“But I still don’t understand oppa! All I know is that she doesn’t love me and unnie, she doesn’t love appa! She was not contented with us so she looked for someone another family!”

Taemin sat up pulling her with him and hugged her as tight as he could as she continued to cry.

“Hush, baby. I’m here now.”

“I need her the most at that time. I need my eomma but she left me oppa. She promised, she’ll never leave me alone.”

Naeun cried harder and Taemin cradled her in his arms.

I couldn’t take seeing her cry this hard. Even when we were young, I hate to see her cry. Her tears were my weakness. She was so precious to hurt. Even now, I’m forcing myself to hate her and hurt her for leaving me before but I couldn’t do it anymore. I care for her. I love her. In the first place, my plan on making the life of my fiancée a living hell was brilliant but when I found out that it was her, a part of me felt warm and happy but a bigger part of me shoved it away because I remembered the day she left me. But as they say, if you love someone, you’re willing to forgive that person no matter how much pain she inflicted to you.

“Oppa, please don’t hurt me.”

Taemin heard her soft whisper like she shouted it. He looked down and found out that she was already sleeping.

“I swear, I won’t, not anymore and I won’t allow anyone to hurt you my sweet Naeuniee~~”

He carried her in his room and realizes that she might not be comfortable with her Jeans. He called his maid and got one of his white shirts and an unused boxer from his cabinet. After a while, the maid came out of the room and he entered the room. Upon gazing on his sleeping Naeunieee~ he fell deeper for her. It seems like she belong in his room, in his shirt and wrap around in his arms. He Lay beside her and pulled her closer to him, wrapping his arms on her waist.

 

She woke up and felt something heavy in her waist. As she opened her eyes, she was greeted with a sleeping Taemin. It brought a smile in her face seeing him peacefully asleep. She noticed that the heavy weight in her waist was Taemin's legs. He was hugging her and she felt something warm in her heart. She really loves this guy sleeping beside her. Naeun slowly raise her hand to touch his face, she traced his eyes, nose and eyebrows with her finger and when she reached his lips, he kissed her finger then suddenly grabs Naeun's hands and places it on his chest above his heart. Naeun looked at Taemin whose eyes are still close.

"Can you feel it? My heart is beating too fast just being beside you, just feeling your hands trace my face."

A smile crept in her face knowing that Taemin can't see her. This guy really is bad for her heart cause now, her heart is beating too fast.

"You look beautiful when you smile."

Naeun stared at Taemin in amusement.

"Who told you I was smiling?"

 Taemin smiled, his eyes still closed.

"I just know baby."

Naeun felt a shiver down her spine upon hearing the endearment. She blushed as Taemin opened his eyes. Naeun covered her face by snuggling herself at Taemin's chest. He wraps his arms around Naeun and kissed the top of her head.

"13 more days and you'll be mine baby."

Naeun felt her cheeks got hotter and she knows that her whole face is now as red as an apple.

 "Who told you I'll be yours?"

 "Don't you want to?"

"No"

"Really?"

Taemin asked while pushing her away to see her face. Naeun shut her eyes to avoid looking at Taemin.

"Look at me please"

Naeun slowly opened her eyes and met his. Silence engulfed them both and the temperature in the room rose.

"What?"

 Naeun said while bushing. Taemin inhaled and the sweet scent of Naeun engulfed him.

"You look ing beautiful."

Naeun snuggled at his chest while squirming and he stiffened.

"Naeun stop it."

Naeun looked up at him innocently.

 "Why?"

 "Damn woman, didn't you listen to your Science teacher?"

 Naeun pouted.

"I hated science"

Upon saying those words, she shifted and felt something hard in her legs. She looked at Taemin who was turning red then down. She didn't know it was possible for her to turn redder but she did.

 "ah, s-sorry."

She said while looking at Taemin. He laughed and kissed Naeun on the top of her nose.

"I want to stay like this longer but I think I have a problem."

He said while stood up from the bed. Then Naeun got her senses back and an evil smile formed in her lips. She looked at Taemin with a flirty look and he swallowed a lump in his throat.

 "Want me to help?"

 "Arrgg! Naughty Naeun."

He said before entering the CR. Naeun was still grinning with just the thought that she has that effect on him. Then she suddenly felt cold and looked at her legs which are bare because she was just wearing Taemin’s white shirt and not her pants which she was using last night. Does this mean he changed my clothes? The thought made her heart beat faster and her face redder. She heard the sound of the water stop and she immediately lay down and cover her whole self with the blanket. Taemin went out of the CR and raised his eyebrow on Naeun who was hiding under the blanket.

“What are you doing?”

He asked while walking towards her.

“Did you change my clothes last night?”

Taemin heard her voice from under the blanket and can’t stop himself from laughing at his cute Naeun.

“So what if I did?”

Taemin teased Naeun and she suddenly sat up and frowned at Taemin who was now sitting on the side of the bed.

“It means you saw me in my undies, Pabo.”

“And, what’s wrong with that? We’re going to get married soon anyway.”

Naeun’s face was painted with shock and she throws a people on Taemin. He laugh while Naeun was still throwing pillows at him.

“Ok, enough Naeuniee~~. Even though I wanted to, it was not me. It was one of the maid.”

He said while grabbing Naeun for an embrace. He kissed the top of her head once again.

“Promise?”

She asked, looking up at him.

“Yes”

He answered and place his forehead into hers. Their lips where inch away and Naeun wanted to kiss him but before she acted, Taemin pulled away while smiling.

“Now, take bath and get dress baby. We’re going somewhere.”

“But your exam?”

Taemin looked back at her and answered before going out of the room.

“I don’t have any exam today and I plan on spending this day with you. Now, get dress lazy before I change my mind.”

Naeun stood up immediately not wanting him to change his mind. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally! My schedule is somewhat flexible!
I'll be able to update!

P.S I'm thinking of a good endearment for them
but nothing came in my mind so if you have suggestions
Send me a message! :)