Naeunieee~!

Reality Not Fantasy

As he move away he notice that Naeun just stood there looking at the sky. He answered the phone call from his umma.

“Umma?”

“Annyeong son, is Naeun with you?”

He looked back at Naeun who is sitting on the bench still looking at the sky before answering his umma.

“Yes, wae umma?”

“I just want to remind you about the fitting tomorrow.”

“Ok umma, thank you.”

“Aigoo, my son is really getting married. I won’t be his only girl now.”

“You’ll always be the only special girl in my life umma. Don’t worry.”

“Son, Naeun is going to be your wife soon. Treasure her, ok son?”

“Yes umma. I will.”

“She’s a good girl Taemin, you’ll love her.”

“I guess so.”

“Omo, I’m gonna miss my baby Taemin.”

“Yah umma! I’m not a baby anymore.”

“Just let me be son. I’m just gonna miss you.”

“You won’t miss me umma, I’ll always visit you.”

“Gumawo. Saranghae Taemin.”

“Saranghae umma.”

I hang up and sat beside her. She looked at me and I looked back. We stared at each other for a while then I shifted my gaze to the sky. It’s still the same. The sky always calms her down.

“Oppa, I’m sorry.”

“I told you, you don’t have to say sorry.”

“About the past I-”

“Let’s forget about it. Past is past there is no reason to pull it back to the present.”

I stood up and stretched my arm reaching for her hand.

“It’s also better to forget about what happened today. Let’s go, the others are waiting.”

We held each other’s hand while walking towards the cafeteria. Upon entering the cafeteria, Eunji stood up and came to Naeun’s side and held her other hand.

“Yah, Naeun, are you ok now? Why did you get so angry? What happened to you?”

“Yah, unnie! Don’t ask to many question!”

“It’s just a misunderstanding Eunji. Sorry for making you worry.”

“I was just really shock. It’s been a long time since I saw her get that mad. You really have a great effect on her Taemin.”

I glance at Naeun and she was blushing. I smiled.

“Yah! Unnie, what are you talking about?!”

“Is that true yeobo?”

“ye-yeo-yeobo??!! Who told you to call me that?”

“Then do you prefer wifey? Sweetie? Or Naeunieee~?”

Her face turned red and I can’t help myself but face her and pinched her cheeks.

“Omo, you’re so cute Naeuniee~.”

Everyone laugh and Kai came to my side and slightly punch me in my shoulder.

“Yah, hyung, you scared me when you raised your voice.”

I reach for the top of his head and mess his hair.

“Yah, you scared cat.”

“Don’t mess my hair. It’s hard to look good you know.”

I laugh and so did Naeun. Kai was always the person who could calm me down. I treat him like my younger brother so his really a very important person in my life. How I wish Naeun would also think of me as her special person. Yah! Taemin what are you thinking? She made it clear that she doesn’t love you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

just a short chapter for my readers!!

Hope you like it!!

saranghae! <3